Hispanic character

>Hispanic character
>Mestizo

To be fair, most hispanics in real life are mestizo. Whites are a minority in the Spanish-speaking world, there's nothing objectionable about usually casting mestizos.

Did they ruin a word

OP is a literal self hating schizo spic spammer from Sup Forums who regularly makes threads about "the hispanic is being blamed for crimes by the mestizo"

Hes probably banned from Sup Forums so he's posting here

>Mexican telenovela

White actor from Spain

what is this

Is this how the white walkers get over the wall?

if he was that dedicated he would just use wifi and switch IP's sounds like you are projecting a tad maybe?

colony

>new IP, 7th IP ITT
So you're describing exactly what you're doing, Self-Hating Sancho?

if only a wall that big could be made

>Mexican media wholeheartedly admits their country is garbage and escaping it is the pinnacle of success.
tip top kek

The strangest part about this is that it's anti-Trump propaganda, but at the same time it's implying that America under Trump is still so great that Mexicans would risk their lives to move there.

This. I'm hispanic myself, but if you're hispanic and you think there's a problem with mostly casting non-whites to play hispanics then you're retarded. How many white hispanics are there in the whole world? Like half of Argentina, half of Cuba, all of Spain.....that's not even 60 million people, compared to the 500 million+ hispanics in the world.

>white hispanic
That's like saying "white nigger" or "black aryan"

Your word-play games aren't working on us, and no matter how much you attempt to molest the modern day linguistic landscape, it won't change your shitskin genetics.

is it any good?

>tfw tan skinned 6'2 mestizo and getting blonde pussy

You're still not white, though

lol ik im saying that im fine with being brown and you should be fine with being white
no one should be ashamed of your race
unless youre indian

What the hell are you on about? My father is a black Cuban. I would never pretend to be white. But it is a fact that there are white hispanics. The nation of Spain is Western European, they are white. To deny that is delusion.

Spain is full of Moors.

nice lying pedro now go back to your mud hut and admit your country is shit

More white hispanics than black hispanics though

More mestizo hispanics than both combined though

I have a friend who is Cuban and he is as white as me.

>Deus Vult

So fucking what? Cuba is rare among hispanic nations, it is roughly half white (anywhere from 45% to 60%, personally I think 40% is more likely). That doesn't change the fact that there are many blacks and mulattos from Cuba. I grew up in South Florida, most of family and friends are Cuban, and most of them are white. But that doesn't change the fact that many Cubans are not, and that hispanics in general are non-white.

Why would a citizen need to climb the wall?

Hispanics don't want to be white.

>t. irishman
>literally a white nigger