He works more than 35 hours a week

>he works more than 35 hours a week
1. How many hours do you work per week?
2. How does it feel like to have 40 or maybe even 50 hours a week? Or dare I say 60+? Isn't it painful?

I would've rape her right there.

>That pic
>implying your dreary country ever gets any sun

Oh I see, so we have grey weather all the time according to the american.

Now that we've established that maybe you can tell me about your working hours, please?

I work 0 hours a week, beat me n*rdoid
also the mutt is right, you don't even know what sun is

>tfw 4 hour work days

1. 40+
2. if they dont pay overtime it sucks, which they almost never do

ive worked 60 before and it was great because they payed accordingly and i liked the job

>get up at 5
>get to meeting point by 6
>45mins travel to worksite, start working at 7
>work till 18 with an hour break
>back to town by 19
>straight to pub, eat and drink a few beers
>be home around 20-22 depending on how many drinks you had with your colleagues
>sleep at midnight
>repeat

absolutely loved it, i had no problems

>you don't even know what sun is
I've seen it on TV you jerk.

Sweden and Norway actually get quite amazing summers, pretty warm and great weather. This is because we are so close to the Gulf Stream.

Currently 50. It'll change soon.
t. undergoing conscription

Typical slav(e)

Typical limp dicked g*Rmanic.

Even on the west coast where we statistically have the most rainfall, and even have rainforests we have less grey days than not, it seems. The meme is not true. Most days here are kinda like a mix tho. You'll have some clouds in the sky and some blue too. Sun will peek between the clouds. I would say that's the "average" day. But we have tons of clear sunny days too. Summer and winter is very sunny here. Snowy mountains, snowy forests, and BLUE SKY and a shining sun. Water is blue, and everything looks beautiful.

I work 50 hours a week, but two weeks off every month. It's not too bad because I have my break to look forward to

What line of work is that?

38.75 hours a week, usually. It's alright, no one's standing behind my back, I just have shit that needs to be done, and when it's done I browse online while drinking tea, waiting for something else to pop up. Like now. I'd say I only do actual "work" about half that time. Management is pretty lenient as well, if you need a day or two off or something. Pay isn't all that great, but it's enough for me, and I'd be hard pressed to find another job with such relaxed atmosphere.

>tfw med soul trapped in post-slav country

>he works

Did you remember to exclude your 30minute break here?

yes, they say allow for a one hour break but I try to keep it at 20 mins or less (if you don't take a break the system automatically take some time off your hours)

Sounds nice.

Why do I always hear 1 hour break from foreigners? Is that actually the normal amount? In Norway 30 minutes is normal.

Lunch break is one hour, yes, but at least where I work it's excluded from the time table. Normal office hours are 8 to 5. 4 hours of work before lunch, and 4 hours after.

Yes, Norway is incredibly beautiful in the summers. As well as in winter, of course. Jag älskar dig Norge

She has been Blacked

look her up

40 hours a week, 8 hours per day.
Two 30 minute breaks so 7 hours of working and if all goes well I actuallywork like 10-15 minutes per hour.
No overtimes because place runs in three shifts 24/5 but weekend shifts start in few months so then the place runs 24/7.

>tfw neet for 4 years

damn, she's hot. something about her seems really american

are you paid for being neet in finland ?

No.

Government IT.

Currently zero.

During my "gap year" I worked 60 hours a week, 6am to 6pm every weekday.

My boss would ask me to work weekends then get angry when I'd say no, so I started slacking off out of resentment.

Waging is not fun.

That's an unusual field to get 2 weeks off from. I expected something on a boat or similar.

Lmao what kind of employer expects employees to work full weeks + weekends? Sounds like China or Japan.

I have two jobs
>Job one: Driving a limo doing airport drop offs
I typically do this about 21 hours per week, though i have the option to do anywhere between 20 and 40 hours weekly. It's a fun, relatively simple job. I basically get paid to listen to music and drive around a BMW 5 series at night and feel like the Autistic dude from Drive.
>Job two: Work as a pharmacy night shift manager two days per week on 7 hour shifts and come in to assist for 5 hours on one other day per week.
This one doesn't even feel like work, the owner is awesome and ultra accommodating as long as people do their job right, and the other dude I work with has been a friend since we were teenagers so even the monotonous aspects involving paperwork or math don't get too tediuous.

This averages out to exactly 40 hours per week though the shifts are short enough and the environments are fun enough that it doesn't feel like hard work. If I had just a single monotonous job I think I would struggle to pull more than 35 hours per week however.

>That's an unusual field to get 2 weeks off from.
Is it? I have friends in the IT field who work at companies that are open 24/7. They're given similar schedules

Guess it's just unusual here then. Few companies have 24/7 services.

Tomorrow is Saturday but I have to work at one of the branch offices that's located a bit far off, so my work hours of this week will exceed 60h.
A..at least they count my driving time as working hours as well.
Everything starts from my door and ends at my door.

Usually I work for 50h or so a week but that really depends. If it's extremely busy I stay at my office for like 0830-2300.

At my current job, it's 40 hours per week (excluding 1 hour lunch break, so it's 9am-6pm every day). Overtime and occasional work on Saturday is paid 1.5 times for.

I work 40 hours a week for 6 months per year, then 6 off.
Start work in April

6 months off? Why?
What do you do in those 6 months? Do you have another job?

I make a little money driving a snow plow and fur trapping when I am off

If you work with something you love 50 hours is not so painful. If you hate your work then even a few hours per day is probably hell.

Words of truth, Vaclav.

1. 25
2. tiresome

25? Is that a full-time job or a part-time?

48 hours a week.

I work till thurday on the first week and then on the other i just work till wednesday. 12x48 scale basically.

4-5 12 hour shifts per week,i like money

doesnt that make 42 on average?

(36 + 48)/2 = 42

it's still pretty awesome to have 3 or 4 free days per week instead of 2 though.

What state? Alaska?

That sounds glorious desu

Yes, but i still have to work another 24 hours when i'mk assigned to, forgot to mention that.

>48 hours 6 days a week

>1. How many hours do you work per week?
>2. How does it feel like to have 40 or maybe even 50 hours a week? Or dare I say 60+? Isn't it painful?
idk man never worked a day in my life :^)

Why are all the finns neets?

I work maybe 60 to 80 hours per week. I voluntarily work extra hours so I don't have to go home to my annoying wife and screaming kids.

>mfw 32 hours

based

A bit less than 20 hours a week, for 2.5k€ a month

I live off inherited properties' rent, how does it feel having to actually work?

>How many hours do you work per week?
my contract says 40 hours, but i put in minimum 45 because i skip lunch (it's for the weak) and sometimes go in on weekend if things are critical
>Isn't it painful?
fuck no. i don't plan to work after i'm 40 so the time to bank is NOW

>2. How does it feel like to have 40 or maybe even 50 hours a week? Or dare I say 60+? Isn't it painful?
50 is fine, 60 gets tiresome.
With 90+ you no longer have a sense of time.
After working 280 hours without a single day off, with an average of 70 hours a week you just stop thinking.

It's technically 40, but between the "work at home", extended lunches and cigarette breaks, it's more like 30 actually in front of the computer and more like 20 hours of not shitposting on Sup Forums.

Not ideal to have so much wasted time in office where I could be doing something else though, that's why I'm planning to go into freelancing.

1. I work 50 hours per week from Monday to Friday, starting at 11:00 AM and ending at 9:00 PM, sometimes I have to work during the weekend.

2. It is very tiring to work so much each day, especially when the work you do is physical, I work at a hospital cleaning the patient rooms and making the beds, sometimes I clean the bathrooms too. If you work as much as I do, you would not have much time for yourself nor much energy for yourself; I like to read books and I was teaching myself how to program but not so much anymore because of how much time and energy my work takes away from me.

Such is life.

I don't know, maybe 20. I don't like to work. I work just enough to not starve basically.

>I work just enough to not starve basically.
what happens when you have to buy clothes or go to the doctor? or repair your car or what ever?

Doctor is free here, and I fix the clothes other people throw away. And I don't have a car.

very eco-friendly user

I work 10 hours a day + driving
It's alright, i make very good money

>he works

I am a student but also work 15-20 hours a week at a local bus stop Mall at a booth selling cellphones Not too bad t bh since i make $14 CD and hour and decent commission

40 hours/week.
Could reduce it to 37,5 but would get payed less.

>tfw illegal immigrant in the UK
>I am from India
>moved here because I fell in love with a 300lb slag I meant on interpals, but she left me as soon as I arrived because gave her £4000 (my life savings) as a meeting gift
>cn't go home because my parents hate me for leaving and disgracing them, said they would honour kill me
>work in a shitty bed and breakfast hotel
>I am unable to leave, work sometimes 90 fucking hours per week, average is more like 70
>I am basically a slave here
>the owners are very old and racist, and sometimes beat me
>I am cleaning every floor and wall at least twice per day
>they call me 'Sponge Sherpa' even though Sherpa is Nepalese not India
>constantly accuse me of smearing the walls with my shit like they are fucking Sup Forums shitposters
>will steal my underpants from my room, staple them to the walls, then accuse me of doing that and beat the shit out of em
>tfw always fucking tired
>they stole my passport

liked, commented and subscribed

4-15 hours at most.

No idea.

kek

>that one britbong who always make up these stories
cheers m8

>t. Silicon Valley drone

50 hours per week.
I want to buy a house someday.
I'm thinking of getting a second job.