G thanIs there anything more embarassin this flag and country?

Is there anything more embarassing than this flag and country?
>no one cares enough about them to learn language
>language is arabic tier and they're just catholic arabs anyway
>only known for helping romans fight off muslims and getting their ass beat by Germany, Russia, and Lithuania
>blame communism for their problems yet ex-USSR countries do way better than them today
>they try to complain about ukrainian refugees yet they are identically similar to them
>rude, stuck up, violent, sad looking ugly byldo people
I'm trying really hard but I can't come up with anything more embarrassing than this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJXUv7KhNUA
youtube.com/watch?v=MSv1dold-uA
youtube.com/watch?v=O-4QUXcNSqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good thread

>no one cares

>makes a thread about it

>ex-USSR countries do way better than them today
literally only Estonia

fucking butchered the title and I can delete it and repost
oh well
t. toilet cleaner

genuinely feeling sorry for all the decent americans that have to take all the bullying because of embarassing breads like this

>getting their ass beat by Lithuania
>identically similar
lol

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

>they don't even control whatever irrelevant shithole your capital is anymore
>implying other post communist countries and regions aren't way better off than Pooland
>implying Ukrainians and Poles aren't genetically identical

>implying Ukrainians and Poles aren't genetically identical
That's like saying Swedes and Syrians are genetically identical.

>teehee!!! we are SO MUCH BETTER THAN HOHOLS!! GET OUT UKRAINIANS XDD wow is this how everyone feels about us??

So you admit that you're Ukrainian? I knew it by just reading OP, your education is nonexistant.

>clearly knows enough about the capital and the history it went through
>"whatever irrelevant shithole your capital is anymore"

>>implying other post communist countries and regions aren't way better off than Pooland
yeah, I heard Belaruse and Kazakhstan are doing great

Fuck off, Taras Shevchenko

>his only refute is "y-you have to be ukrainian"
Dude 99% of the world population probably has never even heard of your capitals name LMAO

Average Ukrainian/East Slav looks better than average Pole

Poles literally look like orcs from LotR

I want to like Poles, but the Poles that post on here don't help. They're always so autistic and butthurt. They give me a bad impression about their country. The strange thing is that all the other ex-communist shitholes are pretty chill posters.

Sure. Let's dig deeper. Shall we?
t. mentally ill Lithuanian larping as a Russian

>They're always so autistic and butthurt.
Like this one haha

Poles are insulted and hated by everyone on this board 24/7. How do you expect them to react?

I didn't make this thread though. You did. I'm just enjoying collateral damage.

And it's not just on this board, same thing on Sup Forums, though I don't go there that often.

at least post the current version

Seems to me like they're insulted and hated because they're always so rude, arrogant, and boastful. Naturally, people will react negatively towards them. Why do none of the other ex communist shitholes get the same treatment? Seems to me, for some reason, their posters are generally better behaved.

citation needed

'Westerners' hating Polacks are usually shitskins or Ruskie/Lith/Ukies though.

That's fucking depressing.

Ukrainians are literally polish colonists, you are the same people.

Nope. Ukrainians are a huge melting pot. Nothing Polish about them.

I am a Russian. That poster you've just replied to is not me. I've probably seen you accuse 15 different British flags of being me over the past 2 days. I must have really hurt your feelings. You need to go outside and get some fresh air. I say that with compassion for your soul and mental health. Get a website blocker and block Sup Forums for 24 hours.

Ukrainian qts are much better than Polish qts.

Change my mind

They behave like angry children. And their attentionwhoring is very annoying. I usually ignore Poles.

Western flags hating on Poles do so because they meet Poles in real life, who are either obnoxious or/and criminal, and then they meet you autistic retards on the internet.

You have the same autist style.

My sense of humour isn't vivid enough to compare Poles to orcs.

ok let me help you: my gf is polish, and her parents HATE everyone who is not polish. although they live in germany. hmmm. they are really xenophobic morons and are dimwitted to no end. they're also religious AS FUCK. they dont mind getting money from germany but they'll insult germans and germany at any chance they can get. they are hard workers though so there's at least that. they're conservative and believe the PiS(S) shit propaganda without ever questioning anything. their german is acceptable at best, and they've lived here for over 10 years. they expect newly-arrived muslim refugees with a culture and language that's 10x further away than polish is to german, to integrate in a matter of a year and assimiliate completely. they can't explain to me why theres 2 million muslims in germany, but only ~1000 total have ever caused problems, but somehow all muslims are bad, criminals, dont work and at the same time steal jobs from the people already living there (just like them)

Poles are primitive dumb people. Made for manual labour and nothing else. There is a reason every nation that encounters them considers Poles subhumans.

It's vivid enough to be obsessed about Poles and post in every Poland related thread though.

>german cancer being slowly removed

>Poland turned into a second Belarus

i've apparently ended the thread with this

ok let me help you: my gf is german, and her parents HATE everyone who is not german. although they live in poland. hmmm. they are really xenophobic morons and are dimwitted to no end. they're also religious AS FUCK. they dont mind getting money from poland but they'll insult poles and poland at any chance they can get. they are hard workers though so there's at least that. they're conservative and believe the merkel shit propaganda without ever questioning anything. their polish is acceptable at best, and they've lived here for over 10 years. they expect newly-arrived muslim refugees with a culture and language that's 10x further away than german is to polish, to integrate in a matter of a year and assimiliate completely. they can't explain to me why theres 2 million poles in germany, but only ~1000 total have ever caused problems, but somehow all poles are bad, criminals, dont work and at the same time steal jobs from the people already living there (just like them)

Poles should be permabanned
They contribute nothing to Sup Forums and just annoy everyone

I don't post in every Polish related thread. I don't go into most of them. I've seen you reply to British flags accusing them of being me all over the place, not even in threads about Poland. I wasn't going to post in this one, until I saw you accuse someone else of being me for the 20th time.

>germans getting money from poland
haha yes because this inverse can exist realistically

great job haha
got anything new to tell though?

I can do whatever I want. U mad?

Why would I be mad about it?
It's pretty funny, but more sad than anything.

but let's be honest here Sup Forumsish people of Sup Forums: your country is seriously conservative and backwards and way too religious for the 21st century.

Don't project your sadness on me. Shitposting is a form of escapism and it's a fun one at that.

you do realize if you have a son with your polish gf hes going to be like this right?

All of those countries are though, it's because they're poor and have been cut off from the West for the past 70 years or so by communism. The people who are the main influence in society are still from the old era. Give it another 25 - 50 years.

Just show you are rich. I had a polish gf too once. I am Turkish/Iranian and I have showed them where I live. They asked when I will marry their daughter after that. KEK.

That's assuming our dear g*Rman here isn't making shit up(he is) and assuming he isn't a Slavic convert himself(he is)

My favourite poster. If you see Austrian flag assmad about Poland, it's Iranian shitskin.
>I am Turkish/Iranian
Same thing really. You're as Aryan as Bantu people.

yeah, the problem is: they aren't poor themselves, at least in polish standards. they're normal in german standards, but they dont know this. they really think that life in poland is much better and want to go back, but they dont realize how well they have it in germany. they think poland is heaven on earth and germany is really terrible. they've been back a couple of times for holiday and they still believe that.

i'm arab. does that shatter your worldview? all i've said is true. i've had extensive talks with her parents. they dont even hide that ideology, they think it's normal.

You do not understand what "arya" means then. I am not at fault german race theorists are too stupid to research a words origin before appropriating it. Shitskin is cute too. My skin is white as snow because I am 25% russian bydlo but you can throw insult at me all you want, at the end of the I live in western europe with wealth while you are doomed to live in depressing eastern block with shit wages for the rest of your life.

Poles are terrible at estimating wealth. They saw my (parents) property and though I must be a multi-millionaire.

Why everyone hate poles here?, did a pole fuck several user's mothers or something?

thankfully my gf hates her parents' worldview herself, and i don't believe in "race dictates belief" or whatever. education is way more influencial imo.

They are as identity politics obsessed as amerimutts. Go figure why people get annoyed.

You wasted your time writing nonsensical fiction that didn't even trigger anyone. I hope you're proud of yourself.
They probably met one of our bydlos and got robbed of cigs or some shit. Shitskins in Western Europe are afraid of Polacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJXUv7KhNUA
youtube.com/watch?v=MSv1dold-uA

Russians are destroying the filth as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=O-4QUXcNSqU

Shitskins fear the Slavic warrior.

desu I like most younger polish people. anyone over the age of 30 seems to be really brainwashed conservative and low education though.

why is there a thread about poland literally every single day
are you, dare i say it, obsessed?

meh, no point to argue with you, you're quite clearly delusional. "haha shitskins haha" that just shows you have no connection to normal western societies AT ALL. arabs, muslims, asians, whatever, live together in peace. those 0.0001% causing trouble in media are inflating your worldview.

Typical Pole bashing thread consists of: German flags(shitskins), Austrian flag(Iranic shitskin), Dutch flag(North Africans/Turks) and sometimes that "Russian" poster from UK.

Every single day.

>g thanIs there anything more embarassin this flag and country?
>g than
fucking up the subject is pretty embarrassing

The diffrence is younger people have not had their soul crushed by the reality of life in eastern europe so they are still using their brain. I have plenty of polish friends including childhood friends they all detest living in Poland. Not only because of money but how backstabby, cold and depressing polish society is.

I hope Western Europe were this brave when a shitskin causes trouble

Probably because everyone knows that Polish autists will show up like clockwork and sperg out for everyone's amusement. That's how Sup Forums has always worked, the more you're bothered by something, the more people will do it.

>three of the same shitskins and three of the same polacks gather once again to exchange "no u"s at eachother

Why do you have to spill the beans nigel. Fuck you.

Replied in 40 seconds
Get a life poopieskin.

>What is browser extension for 4chins

>theres 2 million muslims in germany, but only ~1000 total have ever caused problems

lol

every muslim who has ever committed a crime, lives on welfare or clogs up the public school system with their misbehaved, low-IQ offspring is a problem.

So pretty much most of them.

Muh identity politics. Everyone who is from a region must be muslim hurr. It feels good watching your cancer lose popularity m8.

So you both genuinely want to become Western? Do you not feel like you're selling out your people and history?

Why does this hsit not get through peoples skulls? I was born here, I grew up here I think in german. Russia/Turkey/Iran are foreign countries to me were only my relatives happen to live. I couldn't care less about them, in fact I even hate them because fuck Erdogan and fuck the Islamic regime.

Is that supposed to be an argument? Sorry, I still think that the explosive increase of a demographic group that is characterized by high rates of dependency on the state, low cognitive abilities and cultural backwardness is good for Western Europe.

>Everyone who is from a region must be muslim hurr

I didn't even say that lol. Personally, I think Islam is only one facet, there are also biological and cultural realities

>Explosive demographic group
That would be eastern europeans. Turks are getting closer below replacment rate but do continue with the hysteria.

> low cognitive abilities
Doesn't seem to be a problem. Or would you deport yourself?

> there are also biological and cultural realities
Yes the political pseudoscience with shady studies, half explanations and half truths because it's looking to prove a narrative tell me more.

The number of Muslims has doubled in just 15 years in this country. If that is not explosive growth, what else would it be?

Muslims inside the country have higher natural growth than natives as do Muslim abroad, who form an exhaustless reservoir of potential immigrants, they will continue to grow, even if the growth rate of 2nd/3rd generation muslims decreases somewhat.

fuck subhuman polish trash
that's all I have to say

Czemu Estonia jest tak cudownym krajem? Ledwie 25 lat temu była wyniszczona komunizmem, a teraz Estończykom żyje się lepiej niż Grekom, Portugalczykom i Włochom, nie wspominając nawet o byłym ZSRR.
A czy wiedzieliście, że transport publiczny jest DARMOWY w Estonii?
I, że można GŁOSOWAĆ ONLINE?
Nokia ma tam swoje placówki bo fińska infrastruktura jest przestarzała w porównaniu do estońskiej, która jest DOSŁOWNIE poprzecinana światłowodami włóknistymi.

Brawo, Estonio.