>Alt-Right: "reeeeeeeeeeee..."
>Antifa: "reeeeeeeeeee..."
>Alt-Right: "REEEEEEEEEEEE...!!!"
>*sounds of an Antifa landwhale 300 being plowed over by a Dodge Challenger*

>punch nazis
>be surprised they punch back
Why are liberals such cowardly scum?

Why would they get lynched for that?

Liberals have forcibly brought the Alt Right, (who were criticizing the left for being so "violent" and "degenerate") down to their level. Its poetry really.

>still watching south park
wew lads literally who cares how they will talk about this

Matt and Trey rip everything from the headlines and the headlines tell them these are legitimate white supremacists out to kill people.

What did they do?

Have you never gone to this site untill today?

Have you? Sup Forums was more upset they pussied out and had to cobble together a bullshit episode rather than stick to their guns.

some nazi killed an antifa with his muscle car

also a police helicopter crashed and two cops died, and nobody is talking about it or knows why

Yeah and that "sticking to their guns" would have caused enormous butthurt and scorn

dumbass runs over people thinking it will send a message and strengthen the altright

>some Nazi
Stopped reading.

listen, there were pictures of the guy with a nazi flag. He's literally a neonazi.

The entire season was nothing but bullshit episodes. A Hillary wins episode wouldn't have been any different.

fucking anybody knows this will only look really really really bad

i honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was a false flag

this is true, the whole thing is pretty sketchy. Does anyone know why the police helicopter crashed yet, or is that going to go down the memory hole?

>enormous butthurt and scorn
I could see hillary supporters feeling this if they aired it, they'd think it's a taunt. most poltards revel in any evidence of premature celebration for a 'sealed deal'

You sound like a retard to be quite frank.

Where does the white people can't eat spicy food meme come from? Have these people never been to a restaurant that serves hot wings?

BUCKLE UP BUCKAROOS?

Yea but they would still screech muh leftcucksjwshillnighershitskin
Ad homs are not an argument, nigger

Just dumb niggers stealing white culture again. I've always associated hot sauce and spicy food with the south / rednecks.

they will take a boring centrist position.

You're not making a point, just describing a fantasy world in which you get an exact universal reaction to an episode you can only speculate about. Then arguing vehemently like you've said anything interesting.

Sounding like a retard.

A massive falseflag initiative run by deep state to make the innocent, freedom-fighting right look like the murderous savages the manipulative left is objectively known to be.
>police clearly visible before dodge
>dodge shows up
>magically police nowhere in sight
>charges through mob
>deep tinting prevents any of the hundred people from seeing a face
>airbag doesn't deploy (allowing unmitigated escape)
>immediately backs up and drives several blocks in reverse without issue (inb4 hurr durr anyone could drive in reverse! try in on a quarter mile without wobbling)
>no police pursuit until far later
>no air support monitoring
>the only helicopter nearby which could've been monitoring it magically and literally crashed just afterwards (without much news coverage/no photos until much later/no reason as to why)
>again magically find, detain and bring in "suspect" who, again, magically has all the telltale signs of the atypical Sup Forumstard perfectly placed for immediate confiscation

>inb4 I'm Sup Forums bro. These are facts. Go on and blindly throw them out

My point is that the reaction to the unaired episode would be different to the aired one.
And yes everything i say is extremely interesting

>false flag
No escape now Sup Forums niggers you are now no differend than muslims that you hate so much ,go back to Sup Forums for a hearty circlejerk to pick up your spirits you nigger

Holy shit I can't wait to Sup Forums gets shut down over this

Question why the fuck you Americans get so retarded over ideologies which have minimum impact on yer lives?
Unless it's fun or something

based

This

Kek

>>immediately backs up and drives several blocks in reverse without issue (inb4 hurr durr anyone could drive in reverse! try in on a quarter mile without wobbling)
just hold your arms straight nigger

yikes

it isnt . It just a dumbass 20 year old thinking he could change the world. Like Jaime charging straight for dany

jej

wtf

underage b& or 30 year old virgin that never bothered to get a drivers license.

south park is still going?

>bunch of conservative white guys have a torchlight procession
>zero property damage or violence
>leftists stage counter protests the next day
>widespread damage and violence

police fucked up badly is the real story of this one

It really is a false flag.
see The entire thing screams false flag.

Season starts well after the protest, it's all too insignificant to parody, especially by the time it starts

>police fucked up badly
It was on purpose retard.
At the beginning both groups were in separate areas and nothing was happening.
Police literally corralled the Right into the area with the Antifa to cause a riot so the Governor could declare state of emergency and stop the Right protest over the statue.

#NotAll/pol/

I dont think the car thing was a false flag but I have to believe the guys doing hitler salutes and wearing nazi armbands and nazi flags had to be leftists, I mean the right cant be that stupid can they?

>he thinks driving in a perfectly straight line for several blocks in excess of 30mph without wobbling is eezypeezy
18+ dipshit

kek

also if you look at the pictures of anyone with nazi flags, most of the flags are still perfectly creased as if they're brand new

>I mean the right cant be that stupid can they?

it took place in Virginia lmao

>N-no it's pol! I'm not reading that
>*plugs ears* la la la la la la!
This entire thread bro

His father left him money which the uncle kept in a trust.
“When he turned 18, he demanded his money and that was the last I had any contact with him,”

Trust fund baby had the nerve to claim he's being oppressed by poor immigrants.

t. unspicylets

ITT: times you acted like The Driver.
>cruising down the street
>bunch of commies in the way
>pop the collar on my jacket
>pedal to the metal
>plow through what felt like 25 of them
>turns out it was only 20 of them and 1 was just really heavy, took my car out with her
>took down a police helicopter and killed 2 pigs through sheer force of will

Remember the only reason Sup Forums is allowed to stay up is because the server for Sup Forums(and back when it was up /new/) is hosted by the feds

its odd because as batshit as Sup Forums is there are always little nuggets like this that legit creep me out

>hundred people from seeing a face
one guy got a look at him and described him accurately in detail. try harder Sup Forums

remember turd sandwich vs giant douche? pretty much like that

He was a neo nazi

America is a third world nation

heroes can come from anywhere

Keep fighting that good fight brother.
These fuck will eventually wake up only to find themselves in shackles

>I dont think the car thing was a false flag but I have to believe the guys doing hitler salutes and wearing nazi armbands and nazi flags had to be leftists, I mean the right cant be that stupid can they?
Why is it so hard to admit there are shitty people in large groups?

it's just so catastrophically stupid, they may as well have smeared shit all over themselves, it completely destroyed any credibility they might have had and painted the entire group with the one brush.

>dude appease the leftists enough and make enough compromises and they will stop calling me ebil nazi!
Fucking alt-lite pussies, you can't reason with liberals. The pussy alt-lite faggots denouncing car man just go suck an anti-fa cock already you weak cowardly faggots. You will never compromise your ideology enough to appease liberals without destroying it.

Almost as if being a Nazi is socially frowned upon.

>Andrew Anglin

hehe

how the FUCK dare they use an image of one of the beast beat em ups on the sega genesis?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502662531196.png