Lets discuss her body of work

lets discuss her body of work.
Seen some of her movies,
she's a good actress, not just some eye candy.
She said in a interview she was a shy person, is that might be the reason she doesn't gets as much roles as she should?

>shy
>gets her tits out on a whim

hmm

Nudity ≠ Lewd.
Real life and Reel life are not the same reatrd.
She is a french, so maybe nudity is not such a taboo in France, as it in America.

Eva a CUTE. I want to kiss her on the forehead.
also shes good in Penny Dreadful.

No, I think shes just picky when it comes to roles sadly.

> (OP) (You)
>>shy
>>gets her tits out on a whim
>hmm
American education everyone.

It's not, especially if you have God tier body like Eva. Only in puritan America and England is sex treated as a sinful manner even though everyone likes it and everyone craves it, it's pretty hypocritical.
>inb4 degenerate yurop

And have more based Eva

m o m m y
o
m
m
y

how's her foot game?

immaculate

mommyfeet/10

To bad the show was shit.

Gib eva

>shy person
>becomes an actor
lmao what a dense cunt

at least singers who claim they're shy get a pass because they can legitimately hide in the recording studio

She's my 10/10

If I was in a social class where I had a chance with famous actresses, I would make it my mission to wife her

She is a billion times cuter without makeup yet she insists on wearing that crappy eyeliner.

She was beautiful in the dreamers but not after that

Any place where we can actually discuss waifus without getting deleted or banned? I'm honestly tired of mods being cunts

>eva without makeout
cmon user

I like to beat my dick off watching interviews of her on YouTube speaking French

Something about her eyes

She was like the only redeeming part of Sin City 2.

I'm a super famous writer/director.

I've directed Eva in a recent film you might have seen. I wrote and directed two scenes knowing we'd cut them from the final film. For the first scene, Eva spent the day bottomless, standing in front of a full length mirror, trying on hats. In the second scene, I had her lean low over a table and drag her breasts across the surface of a heavily frosted white sheet cake. She was wearing only thought high stockings and the hat from the previous scene. We used forty cakes shooting the scene, shooting from the front, table height, and from the rear.

I knew I'd cut these scenes, but I spent two production days and thousands of dollars shooting them for two reasons. To humiliate Eva, and to jerk off to the memory of the day and the footage. I'd advise any of you to become film directors. It's fantastic. Also, like Brian Singer, you can fuck twinks.

Burton?

Let's just say I'm an autistic fuckwad whose best films are behind him.

Okay.