youtube.com/watch?v=kHMF4LlWgZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brad Pitt died?

hell be fine

that's tom cruise

cruise....

RIP Universal Cinematic Universe
You didn't stand a chance.

Why would you do that? Why would you do that? Why would you do that?

Go home Denis, no-one cares.

>Cruise will outlive us all

TCIDF incoming

Everyone has some kind of facial assymetry like that.

Protip: you won't see yours in the mirror. Only in pics and preferably video.

I was giving you an interview taking time out my day to talk with you then you did that. You're a jerk

From too much coke.

>AYO, SAMMYBOI GOT POPPED??

Your brain will visually process the stimuli from your eyes. You won't be [i]cognizant[/i] of it unless you use a picture or video to see yourself differently than you would in a mirror. Similar to how your brain simply flips the image over at some point in infancy because the optics actually result in the light imprint on your eyes being upside-down relative to their actual orientation, your visual cortex simply glosses over any asymmetries without triggering something in a cortex that rankles a conscious wrinkle of your grey matter.

Also, protip, if you've got Sup Forums Gold and want to use the dating app, fap to the pics that aren't mirror selfies if you're excited a femanon agreed to touch your dick. You WILL get distracted during sex just before your hips need to start moving on their own before you cum because that's when you'll notice something is off.

Explain this Mcgoogles joke to me. Only laugh because he's black and the faces in that app were funny.

hehehehehehehehehehehe

It's the really weird choice of words he had when he found out that Sam Shepard had died
youtube.com/watch?v=kHMF4LlWgZI

People are usually injured before they die

People die when they are killed.

>mfw I was about to log onto the IMDB message boards to see what those guys were saying
>mfw I remembered I can never go there again

Saw the video, it's literally fucking nothing.

>it's literally fucking nothing
a normal man would've lost his leg. thankfully it was cruise.

thankfully it was a scientology celebrity for whom body parts can be harvested from their secret clone banks

I guess he pulled it in.