It's right, you know

It's right, you know

Its all low brow.

kys

>Comparing It's Always Sunny to Rick and Memey and Big Bang Theory
>Calling the Gang dumb

Should Have put South Park bottom right for maximum reeeing

>Rick and Morty is for smart people
Not unless you consider edgy teenage nihilism smart.

It's been considered smart since the days of George Carlin (I like a lot of his work, but I have some cutoffs to). House MD ran for 8 seasons on edgy teenage nihilism.

The Gang is borderline genius on their stupidity.

Don't know what else you'd call them. Reacting on childish impulses constantly is just one step above actually being retarded.

At least post the correct version

This is surprisingly accurate.

I don't watch any of that crap. Checkmate, plebs!

shit meme

>Normie redditors
>Smart People
?

>calling yourself smart for watching television
>being smart

pick one.

being smart is not that simple. Plenty of smart people have retarded opinions.

That's all the same shit just rebranded.

I was talking about "calling" yourself smart not having retarted opinions

>House MD ran for 8 seasons on edgy teenage nihilism.
Eh, I'm not saying you're wrong, but House really isn't as much of a Gary Stu as Rick is. He is an asshole toward people, but he does get hit with the consequences. Which makes for good drama. Rick, on the other hand... He just annoys me, as does the show's attitude toward him. I hated that sauce meme episode. I felt like they could have given his character a little developement, but just said "fuck it, we'll do memes".

I haven't really tracked either show regularly, though, I just kind of watched them on and off, so take me with a grain on salt.

I can't stand Carlin since someone put him on during ethics class and people actually took him semi-seriously.

>Rick
>Gary Stu
I wouldn't call myself a fanboy of that show but you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

>Gary Stu as Rick is

Rick is a sociopathic, selfish, arrogant, drunk, backstabbing, junkie, lonely, sadistic and most importantly completely devoid of human compassion.

Hes as far from a "Gary Stu" as you can get.

Well the difference is House was a drama and Rick & Morty is a comedy cartoon

its hilarious how reddit is shitting on this pic only because it has Friends in the "for dumb people about dumb people" slot. whoever made this knew exactly how to trigger these retards.

Friends is absolute dogshit, apex Reddit material.

Those 'flaws' have no impact on his perfect achievement of every goal, in fact they're celebrated strengths of his character. Rick can do anything and he can do no wrong.

fixed OP

Then you dont understand the term "Mary Sue" kiddo.