No, why?

Bad poosey

I was asking because of the decor.

55" 4k Oled LG tv

Also have a 7.1 sound system with a sub

here's a better pic

Did you get rid of the weeb poster?
Good.

I'm not even mention the size, but are you even able to see something on that thing during the day? Those drapes look like they barely do anything even on cloudy days

Why do you keep toilet paper next to your entertainment system?

Can't afford a better TV atm ;(

Looks comfy but should look into a better tv sometime
Not bad
Good set up

Sell your shit tier guitar and get a good tv

FUCKING WHITE MALE CUTURALLY APPROPRIATING RACIST

Here's mine, need to get a coffee table

paper towels not TP

>Wii
>All that dust
>Tiny tv

Delet this

lol Yeah, I need to dust. I was only using the Wii for Netflix and Hulu because the disk drive doesn't work anymore. It's just been sitting there for about a year doing nothing because I got an Apple TV.

also there is a nvidia shield tv above the AVR

What wii games would you recommend? I bought one a few years ago and could only find like 8 games for it that were worth playing.

If you have friends, Brawl and Mario Kart are always fun. Yeah, they're juvenile but who cares?

Resident Evil 4 and Mario Galaxy are the best single player games. Mad World and No More Heroes are good too.

Thanks I'll check them out.

Pretty cozy I think. If I'm watching something that doesn't require much attention (like the Office), I'll usually just put it on the small screen while I browse/play a game/etc. If I'm watching actual kino then I'll do it with the Rift. I have a 60" 4k TV as well, but the novelty of the Rift still hasn't worn off for me yet.

Kot not pictured in the other image, but he is sitting on my lap ~75% of the time that I'm at my desk. Gets pretty annoying desu

been meaning to figure out a way to hide the cables showing on the left side but it's p comfy

what colour is the wall on the right side?

i want that for my living room

sorry about bryce my man

This looks so comfy. Like our TV living room in the 90s.

based giv poster

was this pic taken in 1993?

Get some better televisions, you freaks. Jesus. You know you could go to the pawn shop and get a better one for cheap, right? You like having tiny screens or something? Fuck me.

>using a HDD as a coaster

Also be aware that these are the anons who thought their setup is worth sharing and the rest probably have even worse or nonexistant setups.
Be aware that atleast 50% of Sup Forums posters watch films on dodgy streams or bad torrens rips on their 13 inch Toshiba laptops with one earbud on and 20 tabs open in Chrome.

it's kinda cute

>Denon
what a cheap piece of shit.

What happened to your big TV?

Grau

It looks too light to be grey though

Here’s my office set up.

And here’s my living room.

Top taste in comfy and pets lads.

What are the details on that fake fireplace? Looks cozy.

It’s pretty cool, it was an option for my entertainment center.

Where did you get it or what brand is it?

Just finished watching Twilight Samurai. Very good.

Stop posting your nu male room

If I was a nu-male I'd be posting on reddit, wouldn't I?

Jelly.