What's it like to be almost 40 and have people still treat you like a precocious child?

What's it like to be almost 40 and have people still treat you like a precocious child?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSh0z3h7R5E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UWjDf3xPgaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm almost 30 and it's not so bad

What's precocious mean?

but im 26.

Jay should start his own series like rob ager. LEave idiots like rich behind to rot on RLM

is jay baumen gay?

He's what ... 38?
runs a successful video business with his fat slav buddy, I hope im doing that well at his age.

Please get some real friends, this is getting sad

>almost 40
>no spouse
>no children
>no actual career besides a patreon bubble that can burst any moment
>years of "experience" yet not a single worthwhile work to show for it
>pockets 6k/month paycheck to edit 4 low-effort videos a month
>no aspirations to do anything with this money despite many renowned films having been produced on far less budget that what RLM rake in monthly
At what point does a hack realize they're a hack?

>6k/month paycheck
>implying Mike pays Jay that much

These people are not your friends. Stop being so invested in them.

They have shared partnership.

They -are- my friends. I'm just not their friend.

>have people still treat you like a precocious child
they are being ironic, they only do it because he is so much more attractive than the rest of them

is it really so bad as being invested in the lifes of fictional tv characters like 90 percent of the population? at least they actually discuss movie and films, which is what this board is supposed to be about.

> 72k a year

That's pretty bad if you ask me. I'm a few years out of school and make more already. Problem is that if the business goes in flames he has nothing to show for it. And I thought he's in his early 30s?

>72 grand a year to do what most people do themselves for free
>bad
yeah ok

While you have to toil all day with people you don't really like doing work that you find rewarding only some of the time, Jay gets to fuck around with his best friends all day and make really good living in the midwest where everything is cheap.

Better to be a child than an old fart.

72k is not bad at all, isnt the average American making like -30k?

>manbabies actually believe this

He lives in Milwaukee, not LA. And don't forget tax writeoffs for their business expenses.

everyone on the internet makes 6 figures, can deadlift 400kg one handed, is over 7 foot (both in height and dick size) and has fucked more women than have existed

This.

>tfw Mike drives around Milwaukee in a Maserati while Jay lives in a tiny apartment and drives a used Honda Civic

How do YOU know?

>>no spouse
How do you know?

>>no children
How do you know?

Seriously, it's fucking creepy and sad how you faggots think you know anything about Mike and Jay's personal lives when they very clearly make an effort to keep that shit off their social media.

he's not not gay

Nigger in what universe is 72k a year bad ? I make 35k as a teacher and I'm more than well off.

Jay's said on the prerec streams he's a bachelor.

Don't ask for a link. I'm not shifting through thousands of hours of that shit.

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

>Don't ask for a link
How convenient

>He doesn't live on under 20k/year
Fuck off normalfag.

prerect just went live

He probably fucks skanks on the reg

>RLM faggot cancer thread
Go back to tumblr you annoying faggots

Don't say that!

so I live in milwaukee and I've seen mike around the place a couple times. I never approached him since that'd be weird, but he's definitely in relationship at least because both times there was the same woman with him and they were holding hands and shit. also the first time I saw them there was a kid with them but I don't know whose it was, could just be nephew or some shit

Was it Jessi?

I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE YOU, user

>responding sincerely to obvious bullshit

not that guy but i saw mike with jessi at lake michigan in oak creek like 2 months ago

What did they do?

not that guy but I saw mike beating up a homeless black man in an alley near downtown milwaukee. he reaked off hard alcohol. I tried to approach him but he just yelled "GET THE FUCK OUT" in that weird plinkett voice and started throwing trash at me. dudes crazy.

idk i didn't stick around, they looked like a couple though

>"Hey Mike.. I just realized that I have zero marketable job skills, and have completely relied upon you - the man who slept with my first love - for virtually my entire adult life!

>My most recent attempt at solo comedy fell flat on its face and fizzled out after being ignored by even my most loyal fans! I'm nothing more than a polyp sucking on the colon of Red Letter Media, satiated with my lack of ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry I so bitterly critique!

>With the exception of a cute haircut and a sycophantic, ingratiating nature, I offer virtually nothing to you! It's become clear that I have absolutely no future in film making, outside of making "ironically bad" YouTube videos as I obediently wait at your side to collect my earnings (mere pennies on the dollar) as they fall off the dinner table onto my food dish!"

>"That's right, Jay!"

>has made 3 feature films with his buddies and gets to shitpost about films as a job

Living the fucking dream

>My most recent attempt at solo comedy fell flat on its face and fizzled out after being ignored by even my most loyal fans!
What was this?

Somebody finally figured you faggots out. Better run

Why does Sup Forums always attract the fans that post shit like this?

My mom lives in Franklin. Wisconsin is actually pretty comfy if you give it a chance.

T. A faggot that has lived in CA, LA, VA, and WI

There is no place in the US that $35,000 a year is considered "well off". You might be surviving, but you are not thriving

was the kid black?

There are dozens of videos in Jay's vlog series.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSh0z3h7R5E

One day I will suck Jay Bauman's dick. But not yours.

OH SHIT LATZA DROPPING RLM TRUTH BOMBS 7 MINUTES IN
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UWjDf3xPgaU

>Implying that Jay isn't gay