I'll be useless sir

I'll be useless sir

*lives*

D U N K I R K E D

How many Chinese guys lived in portsmouth in 1940 or whatever?

but NO, got to be "PC correct" cast a fucking chinaman as an english boat captain. fuck hollywood fuck that idiot christopher nolan what the fuck does he know about dunkirk? anyway nothing hes pissing on the graves of good honest englishmen to line his dirty pockets. sad bastard

HE
DUN
KIRKED
HIS
HEAD

>being this rice enticed

Hello Useless, I'm Sir

the actor is Irish, he just has unfortunate genetics

*dies*

*hits head*

whom

Barry Keoghan

lol wtf he's not even Asian you fucking retard

>implying he wont suddenly trip and die

Is George the lost ancestor of CIA?
Think about it:
>Act tough, all bark no bite
>Both are subservient small guys to the big guys on board (although Farrierr never did interact with George, the Shivering Soldier did assert dominance)
>They're both hit on the head, dying from these injuries on the craft they loved so much (The Boat and the Plane)
>Both their crafts are intended to be rescue crafts (to the soldiers and Pavel, respectively), although CIA takes a more aggressive stance, perhaps because he was trying to be useful
>Their acts show a courageous defiance to their dominant Big Guys, although on different levels: "I'll be useful, sir", proclaims George after jumping onto the craft and defying his orders to stay on land, yet he still is under orders of Dawson and Peter; CIA, on the other hand, takes a much more alpha approach, defying the Masketta Man and Bane themselves until his death
>Although both tried to be heroes, their efforts were in vain, and both ended up as nothing more than stepping stones in history
>George only wanted to be useful, appear on the local news, and so did CIA, although his ambition was far greater
>Both are remembered for their valiant efforts to break their nature
>Although they are presented as Small Guys on the outside, on the inside they're shown to be the real Big Guys

Bravo Nolan. Simply Bravo.

Look at it this way, he died so that the boat captain and his son wouldn't have to either kill or be killed by the trauma victim

He wasn't useless, he was fodder, and his death brought the soldier down to a manageable level of shame instead of a dangerous level of panic.

Peter is best boy

white ppl love white guys with small eyes but hate asians for some reason

user I hate to break it to you...

>my nigga

this has probably been posted before but first I've seen it so kek