What do we think of Michael Douglas' son?

What do we think of Michael Douglas' son?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BTNWvroF3qu/?taken-by=dy1and
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his grandfather will have to raise him

Looks like a mong

destroyed boipucci/10

>when your daddy is also your grandfather

He's a "big guy"

Is he holding hands with an invisible person?

looks normal enough

is hs secretly like 30 years old or something?

He's kind of plain, but I'd bone him.

What do we think of Jimmy Kimmel's son?

That is most assuredly Jay Leno's son. That's where the animosity must come from.

Well his parents are divorced! That kid's Facebook profile is completely public

Looks like a mini Chad.

I would have thought that if you're the son of some rich TV host you could afford a tailored suit.

What do we think of his other son?

Way better than his first born son

>Cameron Douglas has been arrested for drug offenses at least three times. In 1999 he was found with cocaine in Manhattan and was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance.[2] The charge was dropped after he pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of disorderly conduct. In 2007 he was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance after police officers found a syringe with liquid cocaine in a car he was in. On July 28, 2009, Douglas was arrested by the Drug Enforcement Administration for possession of 0.5 pounds (0.23 kg) of methamphetamine. Due to the large amount of the drug seized, Douglas was charged with intent to distribute.[3] The charge carries a minimum prison sentence of 10 years and a maximum of life.[4]

>On January 27, 2010, Douglas pleaded guilty to both conspiracy to distribute drugs and to heroin possession after his girlfriend had smuggled heroin hidden inside an electric toothbrush and passed it on to him while he was under house arrest.[5]

>On April 20, 2010, Douglas was sentenced to five years in prison for both possessing heroin and dealing large amounts of methamphetamine and cocaine out of a New York hotel room.[6][7] Michael Douglas publicly assumed blame for "being a bad father" but said that without prison intervention, Cameron "was going to be dead or somebody was gonna kill him. I think he has a chance to start a new life, and he knows that."[8]

>getting tattoos of you dad and granddad
How pathetic can you get?

props for wearing $15 sony headphones

>t. doesnt love his family

>when your grandfather is your great-great-great grandfather

>And your other son

I went to his 4 and 5th birthday parties. Kid is awkward as fuck, like his dad.

>In 1999 he was found with cocaine in Manhattan and was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance

In Burgerland you can be arrested for merely using a drug (with no intent at selling it)?

>land of the free

doesnt look at all like a douglas

>You have a very famous and good looking father and grandfather.
>You aren't as good looking nor as famous nor talented.
>You convince yourself, hey I don't need to be as famous. I'm fine with who I'm. I don't want to live in the shadow of my father.
>But the attention whore inside you wants to tell people that you are Michael Douglas son because you know otherwise you are just some nobody.

That kid is one big loser.

>getting tattoos, period

They're for morons.

If Douglas shaves his facial hair and gets a bald spot, they could be IRL Rick and Morty.

Did you go to the same school or are your parents family friends or what?

He seems like a cute kid, but i don't know if puberty will be kind to him.
Seems likely that it wont, 2bh.

>2007

Literally me/10

>jew getting tattoos.

oy vey

Catherine Zeta Jones is my 2nd cousin, still super friendly with my dad.

Friendly enough to get invited to fancy parties whenever she and us are in Wales at the same time, but not friendly enough to get invited to their place in Bermuda for sick diving.

t. Colombia or some chink shithole

he has touched kathrine zetas jones's tits and pussy

Guess i was right.

who cares for him but who is the cutie on the right?

explain me this meme

>Kirk Douglas still isn't dead

>liking pussy
so sorry for u

He'd make a good trap.
>instagram.com/p/BTNWvroF3qu/?taken-by=dy1and

kirk douglas supposedly had a monster schlong and could go for hours. kubrick was obsessed with him.

Those people are the reason we can't beat Koreans on IQ tests.

>Hollywood kid
>not a mentally ill tranny
Sorry but thats going to have to change. Im contacting dan schnieder right now to see if the little one wants his own nick show

Kill yourself

I miss when Sup Forums wasnt filled with disgusting fucking queers.

>i am new
that's what we read

>i miss a time that only existed in my mind

lol

>but albeit
this person deserves to be shot

>we
Spotted the newfag

>2012

>without prison intervention, Cameron "was going to be dead or somebody was gonna kill him. I think he has a chance to start a new life, and he knows that"

In October 2011 Douglas pleaded guilty to possessing drugs in prison.[9] On December 21, 2011, he was sentenced to an additional 4-1/2 years in prison for this charge.[10] On April 15, 2013, this extended prison sentence was confirmed by the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals

In December 2012 he had his leg broken by another inmate.

In January 2013 Douglas was again found to have drugs in his system while in prison in Loretto, Pennsylvania. He failed a urinalysis and was sent to segregated housing.

In April 2013 Douglas lost an appeal to have his sentence reduced

end your life