/brit/

drink the snow away

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/snow-ban-headteacher-good-morning-britain-ges-smith-jo-richardson-community-school-piers-morgan-a8231621.html
youtu.be/Hxd1z9O_aFA
youtube.com/watch?v=dsm8k0HdMcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RQUuqbzQVsY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_Scotland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's beat down time

post your best pictures of that algerian freak

we're getting hit by a nor'easter but we're only getting rain so far

Anal is normal to normies under 30.

sophie

business idea: prison penpals

HORRIFIC
BETRAYAL OF
1,400 CHILDREN

hahahahahaha stupid spacker

you lot been following what's happening w/ Oswald Mosley's son?

whats your point

VERY snowy and its only -2 out
all going to melt oh no haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

About 6.5 inches.

subway melt

gets sent down for pirating becus they know ur a wrongun but cant pin anything substantial on you

im on my thirb bottle of buckfast

whats with his hat

Brilliant macro that will probably go underappreciated. It's 99% of the phenotypes of Sup Forums.

normies don't do anal

hate these people

>the absolute STATE of England

independent.co.uk/news/uk/snow-ban-headteacher-good-morning-britain-ges-smith-jo-richardson-community-school-piers-morgan-a8231621.html

don't know why we should care about any leaflets printed in the fucking 60s, that was a different world ago

what we should be concerned about is Max funding the Labour Party in the current year when it is the main instrument of carrying out mass immigration in the first place

>only -2
That might as well be -20
With the wind chill it's like it's -50.

Like hell they don't.

this is where the party's at

have never encountered these so called people ever

Where did the Picts originate?

I'll have you know i'm 6ft odd and extremely handsome

VIRGINNNNN

strange

number of memes about trump: ∞
number of memes about may: 0

fuck off

Boston Dynamics needs to be shut down at once

any hype man in?
youtu.be/Hxd1z9O_aFA

Pictland.

why was oswold mosley a sir

may memes are a higher form of art than you'll ever be able to comprehend

What land were the Picts indigenous to?

>listening to nigger music

what a cutie

Pictland.

doing a watch

Max Mosley must face up to his poisonous past

Let me ask you something, Piers: why do you hate America so much that you think this is such a homophobic country that, when Jason Collins comes out, it's THE biggest deal in the history of humanity--president Obama has to personally call him to congratulate him

ay, a bit odd i thought - but it was all for media regulation. Something I'm strongly against, so for all his fathers goodpoints its hard to find an ally in him.

Still find it interesting that the son of a fascist leader is well accepted into polite society

They got bought out by Japan I'm pretty sure, so expect some weird things from them in the future

nobility

tfw i'll be working for them in a few years

yes

Pictland, also called Pictavia by some sources, gradually merged with the Gaelic kingdom of Dál Riata to form the Kingdom of Alba (Scotland).

alri maths yank

always casually assume Wenger is Dutch and am somewhat surprised when I'm reminded he's French

Why do Brits freak out so much when it snows? You're off the coast of Northern Europe. Fuck, I live in California and we don't even shit ourselves this badly when it snows.

Labour is a racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-semitic party.

>apprenticeships

why are the government pushing this shit so hard? It's not an equivalent to university, it's for coorporations who want free slave labour from gullible 16-18 year olds

loved the street fighting factor involved in Mosley's New Union

because it doesn't snow much here

answered your own question. they're really pushing for an unholy marriage of the private and the public here also

Yes, although if you go into much more detail than "merged" you run into some pretty serious academic debate.

saw slimzee tonight lads

downright strange outfit

oh dear oh dear

it's friday lads

Picts are assumed to have been the descendants of the Caledonii

The Caledonians were initially considered to be a group of Britons,[1] but were later distinguished as the Picts, a related people who nonetheless spoke a Brittonic language

The Caledonian Britons were enemies of the Roman Empire, which was the occupying force then administering most of Great Britain as the Roman province of Britannia.

Don't know why we're so obsessed with free trade in this country, all the biggest and richest companies get fuckloads of state aid and state protection.

not sure there's any proof what language the picts spoke lad

listen to ASMR videos despite never having gotten "tingles" but because I am a lonely autismic spasmoid and it acts as a mild substitute for actual female contact and or affection

it's friday im in love

how can some smoked salmon be organic

>all the biggest and richest companies get fuckloads of state aid and state protection.

what

look at where the pictish stones are located and tell me whether or not the picts came from Scandinavia

a lot of salmon comes from fish farms

organic means wild salmon

t. salmon expert

there's other engineering yanks here too
one of the yanks here is a maths major
there's a frenchman and a swede who are engineering majors

I don't think you know what organic means

ugh fuck off you spaz you're too dense to argue with

all the biggest and richest companies get fuckloads of state aid and state protection.
bit unfair on the small companies isn't it

*.trade war calling.*

cummies

can you get organic sausage rolls

>i'm an engineer

howling literally imagine being an engineer

>what do you do mate?
>engines

hahahaha fucking retARDS

youtube.com/watch?v=RQUuqbzQVsY

cheun

It doesn't snow much here either but we're not shitting ourselves when it does. We just drive our high torque Fords and Teslas light footedly to McDonalds/Whole Foods and wear insulated gloves if we plan to clap outdoors.

you meet Donatella Versace, chief designer of the Versace Group

found this in case you cared:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_Scotland

apparently finland doesn't exist

LOVE manically defending megacorporations because people of different political opinions don't like them

the versace's do belter perfumes tbqh

taking a risk

>studying gender studies or engineering

why do people do this?

most people here have small cars

don’t have to imagine it pal *puts you in a headlock* and what do you do

He's right, you know...

I DON'T CARE IF MONDAY'S BLUE

No, there is. Placenames, recorded personal names etc.

Easy, the Picts did not come from Scandinavia.

They did not speak a Germanic language.

They did not have ships capable of sailing directly across the North Sea in the third century. If they did come from Scandinavia, they would have had to go down past the Netherlands, across the Channel, and up the English coast.

We have absolutely no evidence or records of such a migration.

We see no meaningful similarities between Pictish material culture, and Scandinavian material culture at that time.

>Versace
>Not VersacHim

>studying Law

dyurrrr

faust, can, or neu?