Which one?

Which one?

This one.

Just watched it in HD on my new 55 oled tv

left

They're both garbage you fucking faggot

Rogue One obviously.

The one with the better character.

Lol I can't even imagine what kind of retard you would have to be to think R1 is a better film. The first act was a complete mess and the finale essentially dropped every character and their arcs out of the film for a LE EPIK BATTLE and some pandery fan service.

Pathetic hag pretending to be a young girl

Watch what you say about my Bunnyfu.

no bullying pls

Rogue one

More like Buttyfu.

Rogue One is actually quite good and I consider it an authentic Star Wars movie. I thought it was going to be absolute shit like EP7 but it was good compared to todays shitty standards. There were some parts which if were improved would've made it an exceptional movie. It felt too short, it need more down time and more world building.

EP7 on the other hand is an irredeemable pile of nigger shit. All the fucking puppets and clunky storm-troopers because of "muh OT practical effects meme". It's a fucking rehash of Episode 4 with way more fucking hammy acting. It was filmed like a tv show-- it had no cinematic feel to it. Shit pacing, action upon action upon action. Shitty unlikable characters and forced quips, which made it feel like another formulaic Marvel movie.

>Rogue One is actually quite good
Spotted the redditor

For once, I agree 100% with someone.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Kill yourselves youngfags

The one that wasn't a shit tier carbon copy of a much better flick

>young
I'm not that much younger than her.
It's why I like her because she's around my age.

I completely agree with this, Rogue One is a legitimately terrible film. I'm sure a lot of people have said this but it seems like a decent star wars fan movie rather than an actual studio production, nothing but poor character arcs, poor acting, bad pacing, a laughably bad script and shameless fan service that is so shoe horned in that it distracts entirely from the terrible narrative. The film is a veneer of distracting nostalgia, it is entirely without substance.
Sure, force awakens is guilty of some of this but at least it let's you have fun on the way and the cinematography doesn't make you feel like you have cataracts. It also has well acted and likeable characters compared to rogue one, and none of them are weird cgi zombies which is a plus

Felicity on my face, Daisy on my dick.

>mfw people not liking both

I'd unironically take TFA over every other SW movie except ESB.

I like both.

nice, im jealous..im also happy for you

>liking TFA
Daisyfags need to be hung.

Why?

they're about equally okay but for entirely different reasons.

TFA get's characters and pacing right, R1 nailed tone, atmosphere and action scenes.

As I'm a tone whore, I prefer R1

t. apex redditor.

>TFA
>getting characters right
wew

Both were lame

We have three eras now.
>Star Wars
>Prequels
>Nu-Wars
Star Wars is a timeless, classic trilogy. The prequels have amazing creativity and scope, but fall flat because of the writing and acting. Nu-Wars is still finding it's footing, and this should be considered by more people. TFA is not perfect, but it's fun . It cashes in on nostalgia but brings enough to the table to at least feel entertaining to watch. Rogue One feels like two different movies. The first half is an okay drama driven mainly by the fact that
>it's STAR WARS
but everything new (aside from the CG work) is eh. I thought the cast was pretty boring. However, when the second half kicks in and the movie literally becomes STAR WARS: IT AIN'T ME , then it turns into a really fun action war ebic.

for genre and intended target audience, I'd say yes, they were done correctly

so the force awakens pretty much wants to re-create the original..how many death stars do we need???

Yeah who doesn't love Mary sues

I don't even disagree with her being a mary sue, but it's a nitpick in my eyes. star wars is a hero story, they all tend to go that way. sure luke was executed better, but you're comparing him to one of the most iconic characters of cinema then. Indiana jones is a mary sue too, but what's more important in this genre is that the characters show personality, a good heart and are generally likable. and that they mostly all do.

Finn is a jar jar-tier character

>>Nu-
Stop that. You're better than this.

if you can make such a specific comparision, elaborate

True.
A former Stormtrooper gone rogue could be cool, but Finn is a goofball.
I think I could like him more if they tried making the character more serious.

this!

Rogue One cant be worse than Rehash Awakens

Rogue One was a better idea but they fucked up on the execution.

Rogue one should have been TFA. Just move around a few parts, combine some characters, change some minor plot elements. Instead of stealing the plans for the death star.

yes his motivation is all over the place. First he wants nothing to do with the "resistance" and then he tells Han that he is one of them

The one with a qt

>2017
>still watching nuwars

Neck yourselves

everything that was in the book "Before The Awakening" should have been in episode 7

That way it would have been at least a decent movie

He's supposed to be a goofball, he's the comic relief.

I would but I can't. It's not fair on my family and friends.

thats why he is almost Jar Jar Binks tier

This

>brings enough to the table

what exactly?
the reashed plot?
the Mary Sue character?
shtting on the legacy of Luke, Han and Leia?