What Sup Forums drivers

What Sup Forums drivers.

>VW Gol

Same color but with roof rack and sidesteps

Great choice, I realized I should've bought this when I already had the shitbox on the driveway

I ride public transport
I really need to get a car

this one

Already has 190k under the hood and still goes strong while the hyundai my aunt has that's about the same age as my car how has it's interior panels melting off

Just buy some cheap shitbox.

>Russian flag

Better buy a good base car than a cheap shitbox.

Jap ones are really nice since aftermarket parts abound. Mulled about getting a 00 civic back then but decided I wanted something bigger

A mid 2000's Honda Fit is enough.

I dunno mang. Fit/Jazz is kinda seen like a girl's car over here.

The newer mMobilio looks nice tho especially in white.

Who the fuck cares, reliability and gas mileage is what counts if you want a DD.

This one. I wrecked my last car slipping in oil patch on highway.
Hondas are really smooth

This glorious barge of a car. Picking it up from the dealer tomorrow.

Also got a dead 1999 Mercedes S420, and a 2016 Hyundai Sonata; my former DD.

I plan on giving the Sonata to my dad for his birthday and using the S420 as a project to teach my sister about cars since she's been curious lately. I want to lift it and make it off road capable like that Oliver Amon dude did.

Planning on buying a used E550 convertible or 335i convertible as a fun care next year.

>Hondas are really smooth

They're not. They're literally the harshest riding of any mainstream brand.

Yaris

Cool, what do you plan with the S-Class?

european car (jetta)

On the S-Class I want to install a lift kit and rebuild the engine with my sister to teach her about cars. I'll probably just leave it with her and my mom so they can have a cool car to take up to the LA foothills. They have a dying Jaguar X-Type and a pussy Honda CR-V atm. I also want to install a rare factory GPS head unit into it and some aftermarket wood trim parts.

When I inevitably replace the K900 with something better in 5 years I'll probably do the same with it.

Trabant

based

It might go expensive to rebuild it from sratch. My friend brought a W210 E-Class and he got buttfucked with parts.

Mercedes are like one out of every ten cars here, parts are cheap, especially on old 90s models.

Kia Rio, 2012.
Pretty good for a cheap car like that.

They devaluate a lot here so it's not hard to see people messing with them with aftermarket parts.

Same with Korean cars now, 23% a year.

where?

Plate.

It clearly says BG. Russian plates are different.

O fug :D

In my defense, it looks Russian.

a chipped 520d

one the best looking cars ever made

This glorious shitbox

>mfw first car
>mfw 1.2 litre 3 (three) cylinder engine
It's a nice car but it's ridiculously underpowered, and I'm not saying that because I want to drive fast, it's underpowered to the point of being irritating to drive, but I'll drive it for as long as I can, it suits me fine, I don't do motorway driving or dual carriageways much.

New air intake, Chip it and exhaust. Cheap and ez power.

Don't forget some stickers and spoilers.

Some BIG wings m8.

bump

1999 Lexus IS200. A good looking, fun car with god-tier reliability. I plan on driving it as long as possible, which at this point seems like forever.

: )

Even during winter? Or you live somewhere in the South?

One of these badboys

зимoй я cижy дoмa, чтo тaм нa yлицe дeлaть зимoй? в фeвpaлe -45 былo, нy этy yлицy в жoпy. a мaшинa мнe нe нyжнa, я их бoюcь, их cлишкoм мнoгo, a eздить мнe нe c кeм и нeкyдa

Good taste.
Same but not the Diesel version.

>Even during winter?
It's not hard as most people would assume. You just need proper winter cycling gear because forget riding in regular winter clothing, you will sweat like a pig and freeze to death after. The biggest challenge by far is mentally getting over it.

>the lack of western euros ITT

Bicycle soon.

[Gran Turismo kei car races intensify]

MY2006 VW Passat 1.9tdi,320 000 km on the odometer,does not have have particle filters or other fancy anti-pollution thingys.

its a shit winter car,summers are more bearable

Faster than you muhammed

Of course it does, cars have had catalytic converters and stuff since the 80s.