/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=no1vf854aUc
youtube.com/watch?v=MFJVM_LMp0A
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/X0PgJfiaTTwcAFf/kUIDUg==/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

excellent taste(buds)

got x2 bottles of the pictured 'lig chilling in the fridge as we speak for later consumption

TURK bulls

The little bear is paralysed and dragging his back legs, lads.;_;

fuk street sign recaptcha

sue

street sounds fall into my miiiiiiiind
youtube.com/watch?v=no1vf854aUc

i can only drink these because im a feminine mong and cant stand the taste of anything else

>runts here will never know that there chads like me who sex 9+/10 for 4+ hours on the daily

>applied for job I'd really like
>passed first phase
>passed second stage online assessment
>invited to an interview day
>starts 9:30am all the way in London
>tempted not to go because I don't believe in myself and because I'd have to either leave at a ridiculous time in the morning or spend money to stay overnight

I'm not even asking for advice.
I know I should go but why the fuck am I probably just going to sit at home and watch 1970s anime?

isnt this the boy OXford is shagging

snowing again

same but I don't feel bad about it because it would be silly for me to drink something I don't like the taste of just because of stock other people into what drinks are feminine or otherwise

also I'm a virgin

Don't leave it to chance lad, go.

watch some Jordan Peterson, lad
good for motivational talks to get you to grow the hell up

>1970s anime

What titles my man? I'm nearly done with Ashita no Joe. I've seen quite a few series from the 70s.

tell me something interesting

I drink cider because it tastes nice!

Oh and did I mention I'm a manlet virgin!

>'light' snow according to BBC weather for me
Getting buried here lads

in 3 months time you're going to be posting here complaining that you dont get any job offers and why the fuck you turned down the offer of a lifetime just because you couldnt be fucked to get up for a train

sucking a willy

Do it anyway mate you have nothing to lose, push yourself, it could be the start of something.

same but i'm a tranny, not a manlet virgin

might eat some ham as a result of this pic

desperately need a jewish gf

Jesus christ..... The state of this deano normalton

Morning lads!
What's on the agenda for today?

don't drink

hmmmm

if you're at-fault for a road accident involving a car while you are on the roads on a bicycle, chances are the insurance company of the car will not pursue you for the claim cost, hence it will end up as a claim on the car-owner's policy, regardless whether you (the rider of the bicycle) is entirely at fault for the accident or not

bicycle riders are considered "vulnerable road users", and because they typically do not have insurance they often get away with such things

t. insurance mong

i want to fuck a tranny

two headed boy
all floating in glass

Insurance is a form of gambling and is thus haram

stupid cagers

larp as a /brit/on all day

youtube.com/watch?v=MFJVM_LMp0A

tell me that when i can buy weed from an off-licence
>>/lgbt/9620042
i'm sure they'll *love* you there

I wake up at 6:20 every weekday fuck off

Literally bored me to death

>gambling
it's hedging at best

poo thousand and shart-teen

the gf (male)

would be extremely disappointed if she was my daughter

*bursts into /brit/ through the window*
ALRI!

was going to study today but dad shouted at me and I got depressed

In the centuries after the departure of the Romans from Britain, there were four groups within the borders of what is now Scotland. In the east were the Picts, with kingdoms between the river Forth and Shetland. In the late 6th century the dominant force was the Kingdom of Fortriu, whose lands were centred on Strathearn and Menteith and who raided along the eastern coast into modern England.[41] In the west were the Gaelic (Goidelic)-speaking people of Dál Riata with their royal fortress at Dunadd in Argyll, with close links with the island of Ireland, from whom comes the name Scots.[41] In the south was the British (Brythonic) Kingdom of Strathclyde, descendants of the peoples of the Roman influenced kingdoms of "Hen Ogledd" (Old north), often named Alt Clut, the Brythonic name for their capital at Dumbarton Rock.[42] Finally, there were the English or "Angles", Germanic invaders who had overrun much of southern Britain and held the Kingdom of Bernicia, in the south-east.[43] The first English king in the historical record is Ida, who is said to have obtained the throne and the kingdom about 547.[44] Ida’s grandson, Æthelfrith, united his kingdom with Deira to the south to form Northumbria around the year 604. There were changes of dynasty, and the kingdom was divided, but it was re-united under Æthelfrith's son Oswald (r. 634-42).

stopped taking life so seriously after realizing that suicide is always an option

how did this fail lads?

Has anyone told Vegans plants have a nervous system and thus feel pain?

Made an 8 foot tall snowman today lads. What have you accomplished?

Fucking state of Greeks

What is this?

how did this fail

*screams in carrot*

Fuck off I was a NEET for years and it was miserable, it was only until I started pushing myself and stopped moping around going 'Why doesn't it get better? Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better!' did my life start to improve.

Yeah but they don't have sentience like cows do lol

the big yellow pole

read some

remembering the fat girl with huge tits i ate out once and how her pussy tasted really good. still have her number but i'm dating a girl. want her to sit on my face

>select all the bridges
>there's only street signs

Do I marry the blacksmith Orc in Markarth or the orc in the Orc stronghold?

a big yellow pole isn't a street sign, m8

How did this fail?

yes it is

happy toilsend my fellow toilsters!

celebrate with a pint

if the box says verify it's real, if it says next it's training google's AI and always fails

JUST PRESS SKIP
HAVE YOU NEVER DONE A FUCKING CAPTURE BEFORE

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/X0PgJfiaTTwcAFf/kUIDUg==/page/1/

what did he mean by this

>Plants don't have central nervous systems for the same reason fungi, microbes, and sea sponges don't: they didn't evolve in those groups, and didn't need to. Plants don't need brains any more than humans need leaves, and it wouldn't help them. ... Plants don't really need nervous systems.
>As far as I know no reputable study has ever shown that plants can "feel pain". They lack the nervous system and brain necessary for this to happen. A plant can respond to stimuli, for example by turning towards the light or closing over a fly, but that is not the same thing.

nice way to rouse out the vegans/vegetarians/10

Rode drunk to the hotel, dumped my bike and now I can't access 1st gear and my arm and leg are a bit cut up.

>Penguin super-colony spotted from space
REFUEL THE LANCASTERS

aldi are selling cans of 7.5% scrumpy but am kind of afraid to try it haha

plus its only 330ml and ~€3 a pop so fuck that

According to new scientific research, people who consume marijuana have much better sex and sex lives than those who don't.

Chinks are like a virus

Literally all me

howling

find it funny how the traffic in that general makes up about 90% of the traffic or that board
almost like mtfs and the sites demographics are similar

HIGHLAND REGIMENT

when do you ever look at a big yellow pole and get street name information

if you press the street signs it still works lel

According to new scientific research, people who consume marijuana are much bigger benders than those who don't.

tfw new job will have me regularly drug tested

Had no toil today. Thanks to based snow god

Mix with lager and make a scrumpy Snakebite

A Scrumpbite

you realise the pole is holding up a sign right

hope you're right. need to wait and test this hypothesis

captchas have a higher tolerance for false positives than false negatives