m'name jeff

My Buddy Gacy

Dahmer was a chad?

Mon garçon Gacy

My senpai Rader

Mah niigga Ridgway

My cousin vinny

>it's another Exit Music (For A Film) episode

Dahmer was able to accomplish all those murders by virtue of being an absolute hottie. He would typically just lure random victims off the street under the pretense of a sexual liaison.

That was Bundy

so very special. .. .
>*CRTUTTT*
>*CRTUTTT*

but I'M A CREEP

my uncle leo

My Dinner With Andre

Dahmer was the one that was just mentally ill for no reason. Not even he knew why he did the shit he did

dahmer was hot too, a lot of the serial killers were hot thats how they manipulate ppl and evade capture

No Country for Young Men

Why do normies even like that song considering there is zero chance they can identify with the message of it desu.

The author of the graphic novel pointed out that he was a pretty tall and strapping guy, which made it seem weird that he'd get picked on.
Hell, on a school trip to DC, the author claimed that he snuck off with Dalmer and a couple other kids and Dalmer schmoozed his way into getting them a meeting with the vice president off of a payphone.

The guitar chords are memorable.

>a lot of the serial killers were hot thats how they manipulate ppl and evade capture

Literally just Bundy. Dahmer picked up fags at gay bars so it didn't matter if he was attractive.

when Patrice O'Neal breaks down Creep and brings up the emotional impact *CRTUTTT* has on white people

Mi Amigo Zodiac

My Nigger the Ripper

Imagine if this guy were at least a little saner. Wasted talent.