/got/ We chill here until the torrent for episode 5 is released, pull out your sacks and relax

/got/ We chill here until the torrent for episode 5 is released, pull out your sacks and relax

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13701043
youtube.com/watch?v=WxjIJ8K8R7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When do the torrents usually go up anyway? I'm a britbong so I usually just download on Monday morning, but I didn't wake up till late today so I'm staying up all night.

I'm in the exact same situation, was hoping for it to be released within the hour

I don't think it'll be within the hour, since I don't think it even begins to air until 2AM GMT

Probably not long after 3AM though

Generally after midnight, which would be 3-4 hours after it airs

Fucksakes is this true, I thought the episode is live already

For GoT there's a decent quality one released like 30 min after it starts airing or something.

It's just a mundane midseason episode of a generic tv show why the fuck are you got tourists such snowflakes with these threads?

So there are no livestreams for it? Dann.

No episode of Game of thrones is mundane

got is gay

brettygooddotcom I got this one on tv so it feels fair to share it back. GOT in ten, I mostl use it for the bants in the comment section.

Other countdown sights say it's live.

Just started watching it. I fucking hate daenerys so much im actually angry in my chest. She is easily far and away my most hated tv person of all time. I fucking hate her so much holy shit.

btw its available on rarbg.

why not just make a trial account with hbo now then cancel it?

also fuck dany

dickon didn't deserve it

Neither did Father Tarly. Fucking disgraceful these knights being destroyed by savage barbarian filth. Did the stupid cunt writers forget that these arab fucks are rapist murderers? Jesus Christ.

ur slow

The audience is so braindead that they believe 3 dragons will keep hordes of Dothpakis from doing what Dothpoos do best. Maybe the mental gymnastics are even sillier than that. Apparently Zombies and Dragons excuses the show completely throwing all logic out the window. That's what they always do when you criticize how bad the show has become. "Oh you're telling me in a show with Giants that you can't accept that X would Y!" hahahaha

ANULLMENT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

of coursh

ettv's got it, youre all plebs

Le epikk teamup episode next time boys.

Best place for torrent?

The dothraki want to go back to essos you retarded cunt

Internet

>the spoilers for episode six are true

what's his class, bros?

The reddit tier meta jokes are getting annoying

Who says? Why the fuck would they?

>opens the gate for the Wall
>Jon looks at the team and says "shall we begin"

Was that pure kino or what, my boys?!

And now we wait for based Preston to talk with a bunch of different voices to tell us why the episode was bad.

someone post the script

sucks about bronn

Maybe I missed something, but did Arya ever ask about Rickon, or are we supposed to assume that she was told off screen?

eztv

>burning the tarly

;_:

WHO HERE /GOOBY B/

>we did not choose you to rule in the north, my lady, but perhaps we should have.

Oh, get fucked. This episode convinced me that there is no chance daenerys is going to turn evil. All the feminist shit seemed to be at the absolute forefront more than ever.

When the Night King kills one of Dany's dragons next week, does the NK have to say "dracarice" to make it breathe ice?

How was Varys this episode?

>All the lords ready to usurp Jon a few weeks after he's gone despite all he has done and what he knows because Sansa pointed out that veterans of a previous winter had somehow forgotten to cold proof their armour.

Fucking kill me.

DABID
DABID
GENDRY DABID

DRAGON DIES NEXT WEEK
>DRAGON DIES NEXT WEEK
DRAGON DIES NEXT WEEK
>DRAGON DIES NEXT WEEK
DRAGON DIES NEXT WEEK
>DRAGON DIES NEXT WEEK

Was getting caught part of his plan?

strawpoll.me/13701043

strawpoll.me/13701043

strawpoll.me/13701043

>arya is ultimate ninja assassin
>doesn't sense CIA

this episode made me horny

Fighter.
18/00 strength

Tarly shit got roasted, feel bad for dickon tho.

Jon/Gendry bastard friendship is 10/10

>7 going north
>7 gods
POTTERY!

JESUS CHRIST IS THIS A REAL LINE

LLLLMMMMAAAAOOOOOO

AND

WHY IS SANDOR FOLLOWING BWB?
WHERE IS THE REST OF BWB? WHY ARE THEY ONLY 2 NOW?

>a few weeks after

Judging by this episode he's probably only been gone a few hours.

Reminder that Gilly casually revealed Jon has a better claim to the Iron Throne than Dany since Rhaegar's first marriage was annulled and he remarried to Lyanna in secret before dying.

>Rhaegar's annulment and secret marriage is revealed in a bathroom reader full of fun facts

Press F to pay respects

*heavy breathing*

>Jon Snow and Gendry bantering
Wtf is this shit writing? Jon Snow didn't even know Robert.

GENDRY IS SO HOT

>tfw they dont know about the Game of Thrones/Suicuide Squad Crossover

ITS CONFIRMED 7/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

WHILE ALL YOU FAGGOTS MEMED ABOUT GENDRY THIS NIGGA LITERALLY TURNED INVINCIBLE

S

>dorne
Did Elia know?

Went out like a man. He should have commanded Dickon to kneel though.

>be a Targshit
>burn people

>gendry and jon bonding over their dads
>gendry's dad killed jons dad because gendry's dad wanted jon's mom

Rest assured this whole episode was just a long boring setup.

Didn't really find it believeable that Dickon would be so dead set on dying.
He should've been convinced by his father to kneel.

>they don't even coincide with the actual Seven
Cmon D&D

Did i miss anything?

>Jon/Gendry bastard friendship is 10/10
I ship them now desu.

She's honestly the worst character in this season

What's up with his neck

youtube.com/watch?v=WxjIJ8K8R7Q

>Gendry going to go full Guts against some zombies

Hecking hype

>So that's it huh
>We're some kind of Song of Fire and Ice

First episode, season one, kill yourself.

So Deeckon is definitely /ourguy/

The tower of joy is in dorne.

HOL UP HOL UP WE WUZ SUICIDE SQUAD 'N SHEEEEEIT?

WHO HERE HYPE FOR THE 7 GOOD MEN VS NIGHT KING

Honestly i gave them the benefit of the doubt. But you're right, I shouldnt have.

>lords of the north trust a man so much that they crown him king of the north despite being a bastard and thus completely going against feudal code
>suddenly get pissed because he wants to go on a field trip to negotiate with their greatest potential ally who will just fuck them up anyways if he doesn't
Where was the exact point where the characters in GoT lost their ability to come to logical conclusions?

Those are lines on a map yes.

I teared up when the Mad King went to burn Randyll and Dickon. When Randyll grabbed his sons arm to give him strength. Really hurt my feels. Hopefully someone kills that evil cunt.

was this weeks episode 5? I cant even remember

>Jon/Gendry bromance
>Gendry will never marry Arya

OUTTA MY WAY TARG FUCKING SHITS

Burning people is a Valyrian tradition

>Ghost is dead

>The Last time we saw Ghost he walked out of the room when Jon was rezzed by Meli

>Ghost is dead

Where's the logic mang?

bravo dabid

Yep! real as real. And no reason is even given and Sansa is all noble about it like she's gracefully rejecting the chance to take over. Fucking disgusting.

>le ebin powerful hammer
it's just not realistic

how the fuck do you get an annulment after having 2 kids?