Post Simpsons jokes that you still don't get

Post Simpsons jokes that you still don't get

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/consecutive
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nonconsecutive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sneed's Suck and Fuck

Sneed is known for being quite hairy

It's a jab at English footballer Alan Shearer, who suffers from male pattern baldness. He once punched Matt Groening during a bar fight, so this was his payback.

That'll show him to not mess with Matt again!

HAHA HEY WHAT ABOUT SNEED'S FUCKING FEED AND SNEED

Sneed, easy........................

I don't know what you're talking about. Is this from Family Guy?

WHOA NIGGA!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRNIGGA!!!!!!!

I keep seeing something about Sneed. I'm out of the loop can anyone explain who's sneed and what does he have to do with the Simpsons.

I legit don't get it, is he supposed to be a tool like that Ivanhoe joke?

TIP TOP WEW IT WAS MEANT FOR MY MAN

>Sneed's Fucking Feed & Seed
>Formerly Fucking Chuck's
Hmm... Little vulgar for a Simpson's episode.

Oh shit, nigger, you fucked up. You dun goofed. You just shoved miles of rock hard shaft and floppy, eager ball up your ass. You deliberately misinterpreted what I posted in a vain attempt at humor.
Well guess what, dick-nugget? I'm coming for you. I'm coming for you hard and fast. And when I find you, I'm cumming in you. That's right. I hope you're prepared to take my burgeoning erection down to the hilt. Four inches of man-meat into your every hole. You'll choke as I vigorously thrust in and out of your soon-to-be-bruised throat, you'll scream as I shove my unlubricated cock up your ass. You'll beg for more after I leave you quivering in a puddle of my jizz.
I'm rock hard. And ready.

>t. chuck

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for upvotes, I can tell you I am not a faggot redditor. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will shove my fist so far up your ass that I will use you as a ventriloquist dummy at children’s birthday parties in order to lull them into a false sense of security so that I can rape their parents.

i assume you're joking. But if not, back in the day, games only had a limited size for player name.

Its a hair salon so and Shearers are a type of scissor

I don't really want anything.
Maybe some money, but I'm not expecting to get any here.
I'm content with things, I guess.
I mean sure I have desires, who doesn't?
But I'm fine, I'm healthy.
Little broke is all, but that's my own fault.
I'm not blaming you for that nor am I asking for a handout.
I'm simply here just because I'm bored.
Bored and trying to pass time til it's late enough to watch something.
You see, I don't like to watch anything when the sunlight is still out.
I prefer a dark room with the only light being the street lights from the alley.
It's quieter and I can enjoy myself more.
But yeah.

Okay, friend. Okay.
You got me!
You got me over a barrel. You've got my wrists tied, you've got my ankles secured.
I'm not going anywhere.
What's that you're... oh. Oh you're pulling my pants down. Boxers, too.
That's fine. I won't struggle. Next you'll... ooh! Ooh that's cold! The lube! The lube you're rubbing on my asshole.
Hang on there a seco--oof!! Oh wow! Oh wow you're in my ass! Th-thrusting in and o-out!
I can f-feel you! Y-yeah I can f-feel you. You're whole l-length. I-in and o-out! I-it's good. H-hitting the sweet spot! Hitting m-my p-prostate!
OOOHH!! OOOOOHHH I'M GONNA CUM!!
*screams in ecstasy as you explode inside of me*

Don't know if you're being genuine, but Harry Shearer is one of the 6 main voice actors for The Simpsons. It's just a reference to him.

I don't get this one
>tfw I actually do get it, but it's good

My name is Not Important; what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this Suck and Fuck, and the Chuck feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to Seed and Feed. This is the time of vengeance, and no Fuck is worth Sucking, and I will put in the store as many as I can. It's time for me to Seed and it's time for me to Feed; my Sneed crusade begins... here!

Is this why Chuck is no longer running the shop?
Not Important went and shot up the store with Chuck in it and so Sneed took over?

I know that. But I don't know why they left his name like that.

I remember when trolling was an art

There's two jokes there. Milhouse would've fit perfectly in there.

The group consists of Chuck, Sneed, Feed, and Seed.

These threads are very clever and funny.

can someone explain the joke to me???

You see, Chuck is bald.
Sneed wanted to rub it in Chuck's face that he has a head full of hair.
Hence Hairy Sneeds.

literally fall on a sharp rock you fucking faggot.

>user posts a harmless in-joke
>gets told to die
We need to make Sup Forums DANK again! Who's with me?

that's it young man, no seed and feed for you tonight

4dank

>He once punched Matt Groening during a bar fight
pictured

THOT BETECTED

sneed's fucking feed and seed
formerly chuck's sneeding fuck and suck

That one is pretty clever.

Chuckheads OUT

Chuckfucks keep moving! This is a SNEED thread!

That's some high-brow humor.

I literally don't get it

Norma Shearer was an actress known for her wigs.

Grover Cleveland is the only president to have served two non-consecutive terms.

What? Plenty of president's have served two terms. Obama, GWB, Clinton, Reagan, the list goes on and on

Trips don't lie

non-consecutive means not one after the other

someone else was president inbetween grover's 1st and 2nd term

Sry man but it looks like you'll never be smart enough for this joke

Look up non-consecutive again. You can thank me later
haha alright kid, just promise me you'll stay in school, okay?

non·con·sec·u·tive
ˌnänkənˈsekyədiv/
adjective
adjective: non-consecutive

not in order or following continuously.
"the only president to serve two nonconsecutive terms"

Jesus Christ, you just aren't getting it, are you?

No I do get it, you were called out on your retardation and now you're doing damage control

>this level of butthurt
Just because you don't understand what "non-consecutive" means doesn't mean you have to start trolling me over damage control. Shouldn't you be upvoting something somewhere?

cancer

dictionary.com/browse/consecutive

I can't tell if you're trolling or if you are genuinely this retarded

Dude just fucking stop, this is getting annoying. I won't insult you this time around because of those digits you're sporting, but I'm seriously getting pissed

Remember when Simpsons threads were fun? It was only like 2 months ago. What the fuck happened to this board? Jesus Christ

Stephen Grover Cleveland (March 18, 1837 – June 24, 1908) was an American politician and lawyer who was the 22nd and 24th President of the United States, the only President in American history to serve two non-consecutive terms in office (1885–89 and 1893–97).

22 and 24 are not consecutive, because 23 is inbetween them

Not the guy you're arguing with but
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nonconsecutive

"not being in a sequence"
Just admit you're wrong already and move on

"not being in a sequence" and "not being in order" are the same fucking thing, just worded differently

Yeah no fucking shit, no one's arguing that point. What we're in disagreement about (and welcome to the argument by the way, maybe now you can start paying attention) is your incorrect use of "non-consecutive".
I don't know if you're a troll or not, but I'm starting to miss the days when trolling was an art

Exactly. What about this is so hard for you to understand?

sneed

wuz

But that's what I've been fucking saying the definition was since the beginning
fuck off

retard alert!

chuck

feed

Does Sneed feed and seed consecutively, or does he fuck and suck inbetween?

n

seed

seed

Was it autism?

i hate this fucking website

HAHAHAHAHAHA SENEEEED LOLOLOL FUCKC IUFIDJKCJFIASJFKNDSAKLFDKLAFJDICKUCKCCKKCCKCKCKCKKCKCSNSSSEEEDDD

"not one after the other", "not in order" and "not being in a sequence" are all fucking identical statements

Please explain to me how I was wrong, because it seems to me you are just a couple of pedantic pricks

Chuck's Feed and Seed

>a couple of pedantic pricks
>being this new
Seriously, though, what's highschool like nowadays?

Someone get this chucklehead outta here.

You still haven't answered my question. How the fuck was I wrong when all 3 statements are identical

YOU IDIOTS ARE MAKING ANOTHER MEME FOR REDDIT

If you haven't gotten it now, you're not going to get it at all. Let's just let bygones be bygones. This time tomorrow you'll realize your mistake, and we'll all be able to laugh about it

All that seems to be happening is you're pretending that the definition of non-consecutive is different when it's fucking not. I've provided multiple examples, and all you've done is reply with "lol wrong"

Haha, nice one kid! I like your moxie, I really do. You remind me of a younger me.
Back when I was just starting out on the boards, I would pull stunts like this all the time. Turn a meme on its ear. Try to be a "big guy" and impress the oldfags. It's completely normal.
But ya know what, kid? In time you'll come to learn that there's more to memery than simple tradition. There's great strength in it. Playing along with some OP's epic bait isn't something we do because we want to fit in. We do it because it weeds out the reddit fags and normies from the true memesmen of Sup Forums.
You stay around here long enough, kid, and you'll come to realize this. But for now, get out there, have some fun, and think about what I said.
And then read the first letter of each sentence of this post ;^)

HIYBTTIBITPWYBA????

HIYBTTIBITPWYBA?

SNEED???

These are trolls, right?

those are the first letters of every sentence, no? I actually don't get it

HIYBTTIBITPWYA

haha alright man. This is some next level trolling

Fucking kek

you dipshits ruined a perfectly good sneed thread

jesus christ just tell me man. it clearly says
>And then read the first letter of each sentence of this post ;^)