The Orvile

This will be the stupidest show ever

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3525017/Emilia-Clarke-confirms-dated-Seth-MacFarlane-jokes-lack-male-nudity-Game-Thrones.html
radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/12/charlize-theron-seth-macfarlane-dating-secret-romance-after-sean-penn-breakup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tiny alien waifu claimed

If you had the opportunity to murder Seth mcfarlane with no repercussions would you do it? Would you kill any other celebrities?

In a good way.

I'm already giving it more of a chance than the new Trek Series.

I'd rather that some celebrities just shut up rather than kill them.

so are you

I predict the show will be bigger than the new Star Trek series. Aside from that, I doubt The Orville will last more than 2 seasons. If it gets past the first season then it will only be because of McFarlane's pull at FOX.

At least it'll be better than STD

It will be at least better than STD which looks absolutely awful.

He's certainly made enough money for Fox for them to indulge him. Not that they probably give a shit.

Orville and DSC will both last 10 seasons as Trump improves the American economy to levels no one considered would be possible

Agreed. All of McFarlane's work in film and television makes money too. The question is whether this show will make enough to be called a commercial success. Or rather, will this show be ENOUGH of a success or simply break even?

Looks better than discovery at least.

whens this dropping ? i am out of the loop

dont always agree with seth but he does sci comedy pretty well

why not try googling its release date lazy cunt. Better yet wipe your crusty ass too, it's probably been awhile

Not that guy but that was a little uncalled for don't you think?

I'll watch the first few episodes, and if I don't like it, then I'll drop it. I'll give it a chance though, Jon Favreau is directing the pilot and he's my favorite director.

>Jon Favreau

Then this series has a chance. That guy knows what the fuck he's doing.

can't macfarlane just ask a girl out like a normal person? You have to write a whole movie/show just to get near them

He's also directing the pilot for The Bazinga Theory spin-off.

Well, it seems to be working well for him. He got to bang Charlize Theron and Emilia Clarke.

No way

>dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3525017/Emilia-Clarke-confirms-dated-Seth-MacFarlane-jokes-lack-male-nudity-Game-Thrones.html

>radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/12/charlize-theron-seth-macfarlane-dating-secret-romance-after-sean-penn-breakup/

Seth is near the bottom of a very long list of celebrities i'd murder if i had the chance

Who are the ones at the top?

Hi Seth.

>t. Reddit

>DON'T LIKE ANYTHING EVEEEEEEEEEER

Isn't there a big fat cock you need to go suck?

Donald Trump

I wouldn't like to be as old as him but I would like to have his money, so thanks.

What did he ever do to you?

I would kill him with colberts rib bones

I wish Paramount would have let loose and made a Star Trek sci-fi comedy show. I'm fucking tires of self important serious sci-fi. Star Trek is a great concept that anything can be done with, so why not?!? I'd call it STAR TREK: DARK STAR in honor of the 1974 classic and do it on Netflix with lots of sex and violence!!!FACT!!!

Again hi seth

>Would you kill any other celebrities?

JJ Abrams in a hot minute

Don't get me wrong, I love thought provoking and serious sci-fi but that would be movies like Ex Machina and Under the Skin. But Star Trek show like Guardians of the Galaxy would be a nice change!!!FACT!!!

Did you know that Dark Star is the basis of Alien? Yeah, you didn't. I just informed you of that fact, and it's a true fact. You can pretend you knew it before but you did not.

>nice change!!!FACT!!!

I don't know where you think you are but whatever that just was, stop it.

How often will Seth find an excuse to sing?

Everyother episode at least

No, it was actually based on It! The Terror from Beyond Space

Return of the Living Dead is my favorite movie and I know everything about Dan O'Bannon. I also know that Alien was an amalgamation of It! The Terror from Beyond Space and Planet of the Vampires, which you didn't know until now. Faggot!!!FACT!!!

You're an angry little person

If this turns into a musical I'm going to stop watching .I despise musicals.

It's just an excuse to stop writing dialogue.