What is his Fucking problem??

What is his Fucking problem??

Other urls found in this thread:

nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/03/07/asielzoekers-uit-afghanistan-presteren-het-best-op-school-a1549058
twitter.com/AnonBabble

worst poster and his flag looks like toilet paper that has been used to wipe an indian ass

Catarrh - Excessive discharge or build-up of mucus in the nose or throat, associated with inflammation of the mucous membrane.

Agree, what a fucking retard

Khaleejis online are always the worst.

He's clearly an american using a proxy, just like the sudanon, what a shame

>an american using a proxy, just like the sudanon
wut

Nah. The 2 times I saw him speak in arabic, he spoke in Kh*leeji dialect.

Haven't you heard?

I'm Sakamoto

He's a turk using a proxy. I know you guys are awful at spotting turkposters, but I can. Their autism shows very easily.

I see, tell me more about this Khaleeji stuff please.

Heard what?

He's american.

Khaleeji = kuwaiti/saudi/Omani/Emirati/Bahraini/Qatari

They are either massive faggots(literally) or really weird, in an odd way, people online

crippling autism

That's interesting. Are you the sudanon?

I’m convinced every foreign flag is just an American with a proxy, and the world outside the US is just an elaborate conspiracy.

>86324638
Don't reply to me.

This is correct. I just change our flag a bit and people believed that I'm from a different country lmao.

I think that’s the wrong flag

Turkey's flag looks a lot more different than I remember it to be, to be honest.

What is yout problem?

I fucking hate you turks and how you use the dual identity bullshit to your advantage. Arabs are now the most hated immigrant group on the planet when 99% of us haven't stepped foot into Europe or even immigrated at all, but it's all because of inbred cousinfuckers like you who LARP as arab and abuse their countries' welfare system.

But apart from that, I have no problem.

Whatever floats your boat, man.
I'm not turkish btw.

Yeah cool. Fuck off

She's a very nice poster, dunno what's your problem

>implying its the roaches doing that

it's Somalis, afghans, maghrebis and Iraqis that cause the most problems

Nobody tells Perú what to do.

I like him. Are you the german that gets triggered at racist stuff?

There’s an 18 year old sexy girl (male) on Grindr who is looking for khaleeji men only, feels bad

No. He called my a roach.

qataribro is alright. g*rmoids are 100x more annoying than him.

Don't lump us noble Afghans in with you (sand)niggers.

It's 90% Berbers from Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia.

>american
opinion discarded

>noble Afghans
>mexican intellectuals

this is the only thing you can do, rather than prove me wrong in any way.

Some Afghans rape. That's it. Maghrebis have literally ruined entire nations, you cannot compare the two.

He shits on people for no reason

I agree why are you shouting at me? Im sorry i put you in the same sentence as dirty m*ghrebis

Is it fitting? Are you a turk?

The most active idiots are the very few but they are responsive for the most posts on Sup Forums. The only difference is he is a rare flag so you always know it is him.

No. That's the point. He shits on people for no reason. Saw that the third time today.

you can start by being less annoying than him, that would prove me wrong fairly well.

>bro
kys faggot. go back

I am not shouting though. The raping happens mostly in Sweden and Germany because those countries have insane immigration policies, literal war criminals and murderers are given asylum there. In the Netherlands were there is some semblance of an immigration policy, Afghans are very good immigrants if I say so myself, here's an article:

>nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/03/07/asielzoekers-uit-afghanistan-presteren-het-best-op-school-a1549058

It says asylum seekers from Afghanistan and Iran are the best academically, and are almost performing at the same level as Dutch students. Whereas Turks, Moroccans, Somalis, Yugoslavs, etc. are performing worse.

fuck right off

Afghans are actually alright. Unlike Turd subhumans, they prosper pretty well when they're a minority in another country. They're just in a theocratic shithole, which is why they look so bad. Wouldn't mind having afghan immigrants.

>she