Your flag and your mainhobby
Mexico
Videogames

sex

My flag
Reading

giving (You)s on Sup Forums

Flag
Climbing, backcountry skiing, trail running, etc.

video game
isn't
a
hobby

what have you read this year?

Jesus, that's beautiful country. Where at?

why on earth would anyone torture themselves with flatbars on anything that isn't a short-distance commuter or an mtb?

post legs

Russia
Drawing

My life is video games and IRL is my hobby. Sometimes I like to go outside and I'm, like, "I'm taking a walk!"

is cooking a hobby? if so it's that. if not it's probably botany/mycology
inb4 dude weed, drukqs lamo

post butt

I am not gay enough to post my pictures online

It's on this pass between Stove Prairie and Rist Canyon just west of Fort Collins, Colorado. The high mountains in the distance are part of Rocky Mountain National Park.

It's a hybrid bike, so more for commuting but not terrible for distance road cycling. I get passed by people on actual road bikes all the time, but I'm a poorfag and put my money into other sports.

I'm too out of shape to do that because I no longer live in Colorado and am stuck in pic related. I've been feeling uninspired and let myself get out of shape.

>I get passed by people on actual road bikes all the time, but I'm a poorfag and put my money into other sports.
I'm not talking about aero aspect of drops mate. Just pure comfort. On a flatbar you just have a single hand position, and out of all easily the most uncomfortable.
Even in the city they're useful because compared to flatbar they're just narrower, so you have an easier time slipping through tight spots.

Some Azimov/Dick/Zelazny sci-fi, russian "What is to be done", Clauzewitz's "Of war", "Maus" comics, Alekhine's biography "Black and White" by Kotov, some history encyclopedias.

>USA
>mushroom picking
It's actually quite a fun hobby

i like reading history books

mu neeger!

Fair enough, when I'm at my parents' house sometimes I ride my dad's old Schwinn World Sport and I do notice a difference.

When I have serious money I want to get an actual nice, light road bike.

I hear mushroom picking is quite popular in many parts of Europe. What mushrooms are you currently looking for?

currently we have a thick carpet of snow and -20C so mycelium is dormant. but when it melts i'm gonna go straight to the woods and look for "false morels". pic rel

>When I have serious money I want to get an actual nice, light road bike.
Are you sure about a roadbike?
Considering what you just told me (commuting and long distance cycling) I can with a fair confidence say that a touring bike would be a much better deal. I have a Fuji Touring (2015 model) and it's absolutely stellar, been commuting on bicycles for many years now but my main interest is actually light touring (sub 500km). Touring bicycles have a vastly more relaxed geometry. I'm not very stretched and proper road bikes are just painful for me.

And good luck transporting anything larger than a water bottle on your road bike lol. I transported an old CRT tv my bike.

I mean, ideally I'd have a bike for around town commuting and one for actual road cycling. But I'm not too familiar with all this stuff yet.

Sci-fi is always nice. Philip K. Dick's Valis is worth reading and if you haven't read A Clockwork Orange yet, read it. The movie omits the last chapter that makes it all make sense

boxing
videogames

Well guess what, I just grabbed it at the library today.

Finland
Hiking, hunting, fishing, cycling, archery

well I'll be damned

just last week's friday I recommended the comic book "My Friend Dahmer" to my brother and his gf. then his gf pulled the book from their bookshelf and said it just came in the mail that morning.

such a weird coincidence.