Despite what Cersei might have told you, I'm not here destroy your cities and kill your family, I'm not like her...

>Despite what Cersei might have told you, I'm not here destroy your cities and kill your family, I'm not like her, I'm here to rescue you from this tyrannic world where only a few benefit from the suffering of the many, I'm here to make the world a better place, for all of us.

>Now... Will you obey my every command and die for me in battle? Or will you be burnt alive right now? Chose wisely.

YAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAAY

What a retarded cunt.

fuck off back to your general

I cum all over her face, if you know what I mean

YAAAAS QWUAAAAAAN

>burns soldiers alive by the thousands
>attack is without warning or chance of surrender
>says she isnt their to murder though
>moments after saying that, murders two lords who she could have easily imprisoned
>threatens the rest with death
>totally not here to murder though

Is this hypocrisy intentional or what?

she is not mad she is empowered wymon who does everything by herself and dont need no man

I believe so. You saw the look on Tyrion's and Vary's faces. She's becoming mad like her father.

how aren't the dothraki raping? did she get them castrated as well?

bullshit faction. bullshit ark. she had no reason to go to Westeros.

Killing an army in the field is not murder. She's definitely an insane hypocrite though, but not because she attacked that Lannister column.

She clearly enjoys burning people who reject her and needs to tell herself every time that it's for "the greater good" to avoid being compared to her father.

How mad are all the YAAAAS QUEEN people going to be when they realize that Dany is a bastard with no claim to the throne?

When will /r9k/ and Sup Forums fuck off?

she gave them a choice which isnt so bad

who would they rape? the solders? no women means no raping

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAY

This really made me be proud that I'm a woman. BURN WHITE MALES BUUUURN!

Sorry sweetie but QUEEN IS SLAYING

>suck my dick or ill kill you
was it rape?

*burns people to death for some gold*

The Dany fags dont see shes fucking insane. If a villan had done that, theyd hate them more for it.

>she gave them a choice
Ooookay faggot, did she have to make them suffer? Burning is fucking terrible

Not mad at all considering its not true

This whole show is one giant redpill.

>Do what I want and live
redundand statement, everyone would spare those
>Do not what I want and die
most evil stance you can have

and if the "soldiers" just let her steal the gold the lannisters would probably kill their families lol, it's not like they had much of a choice.

Retards still accuse it of being feminist propaganda but almost every single female character is fucked up in some way and the order was only kept by males until they were killed because of a woman, literally since the first one to die in the series, Jon Arryn.

>suffer
I agree she's crazy, but I doubt those two suffered. I don't think dragonfire takes long to kill. Those guys probably died close to instantly.

Not to mention everyone is trying to keep the white race from going extinct from invaders. There's also tons of incest to keep bloodlines pure.

That proves that she is a savage, though. She could have sent a messenger, or just stand in the hill with their horses and dragons in formation. Just like any other honorable enemy would do when they knew they had a bigger army.

>"She who stands before you, flying her dragon, is Daeneryes Targaryan, Queen of blablabla etc. Surrender now and save or men, or die in fire."

A surprise attack like that, with an unstopable force of cavalry and 3 dragons will not help much their cause with the other houses.

So she forced them into submission how is this not slavery?

I also think they didn't suffer much. But, for fucks sake, that certanly didn't help her cause. Now everyone knows she burned a lord AND his son, and they will all probably think it was a slow painful death, like Stark cooking alive on his armor.

Burning people alive is inhumane as fuck though. And the fact she feels absolutely nothing doing it tells us she definitely inherited her father's psychopathic tendencies.

murdering is different to sentencing to death

Lord Tarly did told her he didn't recognized her jurisdiction in the matter, not being a proper queen, but she is anyway, and it was done after winning the field in the battle.

This was a summary trial done in public, not a murder. But Tyrion was right, they bent the knee out of fear and not volition, this will back fire

>Loses 3 kingdoms allied to her in quick succession
>Loses her fleet
>Loses her elite force trapped behind enemy lines with no food.
>Loses half her advisors
>Burns food supplies so she can't supply her army
>Is fighting on 3 fronts
>Failed to get the Lannister army and only hit the rear guard bringing the last of the food wagons back to KL
>Gets a dragon wounded
>Makes Tyrion and Varys doubt their allegiance
>Loses a dragon to the Night King(next episode)

Proof women are shit at warfare.

No joke, this show is approaching last season Dexter levels.

Dany wasn't retarded like she is now in earlier seasons.

The whole thing with Sansa was bad too, why would she be lusting for power when her whole character arc should have predisposed her to being grateful to meeting family members?

Killing prisoners always has been something dishonorable in medieval times

It only was the norm in the ancient world when barbarians clashed with greeks or romans

>gold
Wasn't it food and supplies they were transporting?

This is your daily reminder that this incompetent idiot is single handedly responsible for:

>Letting The Mountain escape
>Which lead to Capturing Willem and Martin Lannister which led to Robb's betrayal
>Which lead to The Beheading of Riccard Karrstark
>Which lead to the Karrstark's marching home
>Which lead to Accepting Walder Fray's marriage proposal
>Which lead to The Red wedding
>Which lead to Letting the mountain escape which allowed him to stand for Cersei in the trial by combat
>Which lead to Prince Oberyn's death
>Which lead to Tyrion having to be set free
>Which lead to Shae and Tywin's death
>Which lead to Tyrion getting captured by Jorah an getting greyscale
>It also lead to Cersei putting a bounty on Tyrion (causing lots of dwarfs to be killed in a attempt to claim)
>Which lead to the sand sluts threatening to kill Myrcella
>Which lead to the sand sluts actually killing Myrcella
>Which lead to the sand sluts killing Dorne and the plot line
>Which lead to him being used to betray the black fish

How can one man be such a colossal fuck up?

and how is he rewarded, with a truly qt3.14 wife.....

fpbp

Sansa's character arc was being the town bike, user.

She lusts for power because she has been the most powerless character in the show.

>shes a frey
i would kill myself

Why do you all discuss these characters as if they're actually real people? I don't think I've ever felt bad about a background character dying by CG fire.

Post his wife I don't remember her

>isn't retarded
>she let his brother be burn alive by some savage chad

she always have been fucked up in the head

Gold was already in Kings landing along with the majority of the Lannister troops.

What was destroyed was the rearguard and half the food supplies. The same supplies Dany literally said she needed just a few scenes before.

>what is immersion?

I bet you cry when an animal dies on screen

how do we make her President?

Noice

>tfw no Arianne Martell

Why is anyone still bitching about this? Either she marries Jon Snow and they rule together, or they both die and their child rules.

why do you give a shit at all? none of this gay tv bullshit is real man. so dumb

>what is delusion

I don't lose sleep thinking about how those evil fictional dog killers got away with it.

She's already a world leader....

In Germany.

>what is being an autistic faggot?

I want to drink Emilia Clarke's warm sweet pussy juices and make sweet tender love to her by a fireplace.

I'm black so maybe she'll give me a chance.

She's a goddess that needs to be worshipped

>what is autistically detailing how fictional characters committing fictional events is actually really bad for males irl

A shade lighter and with a thinner nose. That's my Egyptian wife.

So, did this character get written off the show?

What she did is kill two retarded idiots who couldn't let their honor go and worse, kept insulting her. She was about to consider to send them to the Wall when they literally erase that option for her.

They were asking for it and I'm glad they got fucking burned to a crisp.

yeah no she could have taken them prisoner. It is her decision to murder and she is here to murder it seems

The series tries to be realistic

People dig how realistic it is

Then the show drops all realism and tries to become full fantasy

As a full fantasy show, it really sucks because it doesn't give you the epic feeling of a impossible task with an underdog hero (a basic requirement for any epic saga)

KINGZ AND QUANGZ

YAAAAAAAAAAS

SLAAAAY

I utterly despise this character to the point where I skip her scenes and read what happened on Wikipedia after.

>YAAAAAAS

>that Arys Oakheart chapter where he fucks her stupid and thinks about her "gigantic, super sensitive brown nipples."
GRRM gave me a boner.

>scenes women will never understand

>Or they could take the black?
>No you can't make me
>Okay die then

d&d need to nerf the dracarys chant
literally push to win

>Missandei: "We follow her because we love her."
>Daenerys: "Bow before your queen you shits or I'll cremate you.

>no u

Come on don't be stupid , she meant that after being put on throne as queen she won't be going to the rest of the castles with the unsullied and the dothraki and kill everyone

Neither is Cersei, yet somehow she seems to believe there's a distinction between what she's doing and what Cersei did.

The only fuck up was Robb not telling him shit about his plan. Edmure saw an opportunity and took it, Robb expected him to be a god damn mind reader

I wish Tyrion was 6ft tall. Because when Cersei backtalked him, he would slapped the taste out that bitches mouth like a true Alpha Lord.

Well, incest is how the Jews have cultivated their fearsome intellect over generations, so maybe there's something to it.

>two retarded idiots who couldn't let their honor go
You have no idea how much Westeros runs on honour. Why the fuck do you think Jaime is so reviled? He broke his oath, he surrendered his honour. In the eyes of Westerosi, from now until the end of time he will always be tainted. Ditto the Freys.

Dany isn't a bastard though.

No matter how shit they may be, they will never be as wretched, pathetic, and stupid as spoiler posters.

Uh, I think you forgot how that went down. Her brother was threatening to cut her child out of her.

The show is already setting up Jon to be the king. I mean, fuck Jon, he's no Stannis, but at least he's not dragoncunt. Once they kill Dany, this show will become certified Sup Forums fresh(TM).

yes, it's good that they're finally showing her as a tyrant. it was ya queen slayyy for way too long though and I really don't think the average viewer is going to understand it.

You're not even trying anymore, user.

>Black

LOL

>destroys your city and kills your family
>"I'm not here to destroy your cities and kill your family"