yes

No

>flag
but of course!

I want to try that Portugese fish ball dish

wow nice

yeah, but not norwegian fish, since its polluted with all kinds of shit

Lit

what the fuck, it's a fucking heresy!!!!

Yes, especially smoked fish

pic related?

Goodness

Yes.

A patrician choice of snacks, desu. Best thing to come out of this country by a long mile.

Now now, Pekka, eat your shi- I mean fish.

Yes

Fucking love the shit,
Pickled herring anyone?

Can't get pickled Herring here I'd have to make it on my own. Do you eat that thing alone or with something else as a side dish?

You should close the borders while you are on the streak. Also ask your friends to come back.

>have a house in the middle of the river
>put a basket next to river to catch some fish

Fish pie (not that fish-head meme) is genuinely one of the best things British cuisine has to offer.

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2303636/family-meals-easy-fish-pie

Trust me it's great.

>yeah, but not norwegian fish, since its polluted with all kinds of shit
I avoid farm raised salmon is that what your referring too. Talapia is also shit, it literally eats shit.

I love pickled herring. I haven't had it in a while though.

Listen, I'm sure the guy didn't know she had a boyfriend. But look on the bright side, she'd probably sleep with anyone, Portuguese or otherwise.

Looks like bacalhau com natas except with prawns instead of codfish. I'd give it a try.

Only faggots eat fish real men eat rectum

Wait no that recipe is shit
bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3174/fish-pie-in-four-steps

eat it for lunch pretty much daily

>Can't get pickled Herring here I'd have to make it on my own. Do you eat that thing alone or with something else as a side dish?
Weird mist groceries here carry it. Also, IKEA carries it but I don't know if you have any in your country.

Yes, I fish a lot, I live on a river.
I catch trout, salmon, walleye, catfish, and bass.

looks very much like bacalhau com natas.

You can buy wild salmon in America? That stuff is for sports fishing only here.

My family is Polish/Ukranian-American, so it was always present at Christmas Eve supper as one of the twelve dishes.
In college I used to buy pickled herring at the store and eat it straight out of the jar, much to the chagrin of my roommates. Must've thought I was mental as it's not exactly popular here in the States. Makes for a great breakfast on rye bread with cream or goat cheese with dill and a nice hard-boiled egg.
Bet you're getting plenty of vitamin D3 there, bud.
Nice catch. I live in the Great Lakes region so there's always smoked salmon and beer-battered smelt around. Looking forward to getting out on the lakes after we've thawed out this Spring.

There is a lot of this stuff in Poland in quite cheap price. These herrings are my favourite, they are with additions like pickled herring with garlic and pickled cucumber, herring with onion of course, with chilli, dried tomatoes, in mustard sauce, in garlic-sour cream and all other tasty shit.

do you?

I guess it does, 50/50 cod and haddock plus hard boiled eggs though!
Culture!

>You can buy wild salmon in America? That stuff is for sports fishing only here.
Yeah from our Pacific coasts. I think some of our Northeast fleets may get it too but I'm not sure. We catch over 300 tons. I also used to fish land locked salmon.

My father had a sport fishing boat too as a kid so I grew up eating fresh Tuna, Cod, Bluefish (they actually aren't good), etc. The only bad thing is they hit a school of cod on day and brought in 200. I ate frozen cod for a year about twice a week and my mother ran out of recipes. I couldn't eat it for years after.

I only eat fish that I catch myself

my man, i like fish so much i became amphibian

Estonians can do that?

not only that, we can become biologically enhanced nukular submarines

>we can become biologically enhanced nukular submarines
So that's why the Soviets annexed you.

>the MS Estonia has been tracking us from the bottom of the ocean all this time

We underestimated the might of the Estonian navy,,,

and because we are VERY good with knives. see how i delivered the sharpness of my blade to this unsuspecting marine creature and envy user

m8...... that's going a bit far. my parents died on that ship

Ahi poki is the best

raw. slightly salted

bleeeh

ok. what about a more "central" euro thing for you: tar-tar raw fish, chop a bit of raw onion dices, throw a bit of capers on the side and a raw egg yolk on it, grind some white pepper on? that sound better to you user?

tatar is the best, it is. did you know that exist version of tatar from goose's breast? my uncle do this sometimes

>exist version of tatar from goose's breast?
not surprised. i had tartar from deer heart with horseradish at my relatives (they are hunters). tartar is just pure ambrosia however and from what ever you make it of

do you eat śledź bałtycki a lot in polan?

also we tend to use this kind of egg, not anything bigger

>do you eat sledz baltycki a lot in polan?
not really, it depends on families, in Pomerania and West Pomerania of course they eat the most fish of Polish society. I eat fish at least three times weekly because in my family fish have been eaten, you know the most important is to has this habit of eating fish. But of course eating fish in Poland is attitude of middle-class (not bydlo). Look at these Lisner herrings, this kind of fish&addition are sold in Poland for ~ half Euro. There are many tastes and styles of herring in Poland. Of course we are Baltic country and herring are the most consumed fish in our country

baltic herring with sundried tomato... interesting. i'd go with the onion ones personally. although we just buy marinated herring here as it is and the dress it in the thing we like. i personally and all my friends just use red onion and sour cream with perhaps some black pepper and smoked paprika or sweet mustard (not the one we produce here in estonia since our mustard is way too strong for fish). i have even had some herring dressed with blackcurrant and while it may sound weird it actually worked very good

you do rollmops there?

smoge eels

of course, man, after all we live in quite close regional neighbourhood.

picrel are Kashubian rolmops (Kashubia is Polish Pomeranian region), they are with mustard, tomato concentrate, onion and some herbs.

Yes

BASE

the coastal regions throw in nets and catch these guys? they don't have much meat on them, but they are abundant and smoked or made into soup they are very UMA

Course
I'd find it slightly annoying if someone didn't like fish to be honest, just being picky

youtube.com/watch?v=fae8gvRiiCM

Of course I live "flądra" fried in oil with frites and lemon (to addition during fish eating) !!!!!

God I wish that were me

love*

i fucking love poland now. true baltic sea country!!!

FUCK, I'M SO FUCKING HORNY RIGHT NOW

yes

of course bro, but as I remember I heard some bad news that Baltic Sea is polluted because of bombs from war period, did you hear about it?

>852 lives lost.
jesus

you fucking disgusting britbong

I want to fuck her so bad. First the throat, later her tight ass. But yeah, get the fuck out, your cuisine is dogshit.

baltic sea is now cleaner than mediterranean...

7/10 would vomit with

better dogshit than raw fish

Isn't Lent a Catholic thing?

little fishes going into my mouth... exciting

wow, Eesti really love fish

ew

what are you? a latent homosexual? xD

yes. everyone loves fish.

no u

so do mussels/oysters/scallops etc. Still tasty. I always eat mussels whole including shit sack.

succ my fingers clean after i clean a freshly smoked lamprey

>smoked fish

WE ARE THE NOOOOOOOOOOOOORDIC BROTHERS

united state of burgers

Orthodox are super hardcore about Lent

These are a speciality in my area.

portugal now FREN country!

no really i thought we were the only country that was being shat upon for eating lampreys.

Seafood and fish in general is VERY much well liked here (incl. Galicia in northwest Spain).

Last time I checked, we were pretty much tied with Japan/Malawi for second place of the most fish eaten per capita (Iceland leads by almost double, though)

that looks like i will be licking my own fingers. are you sure you don't want to move your country here?

we eat cold-water fish (we're in the Atlantic, not Mediterranean), but we enjoy it in warm weather. Even your average grilled fish dish with olive oil salt and garlic tastes great here.

Do come round, though.

fug i would love to. maybe this summer i will on vacation. you seem like based fish lover country so i will feel like at home

for

Summer's definitely the best time.

Do try grilled sardines in bread. Don't get memed into potatoes. You eat it with bread, and your hands.

Try a much bacalhau as you can (pastéis de bacalhau here are the best as a snack with beer).

Try sapateira (crab, but better than lobster). There isn't even a best region to eat fish from, desu. It's all good all over, as long as you stick to the coastline (90% of the people live there anyway).

Fried catfish fillets with pepper and chips are 10/10 as well. Not particularly traditional here, but you can do it anywhere.

based tips portuanon! aitäh!!!

De nada, Estónio

Of course. These two fish with silver and blue wave pattern at the front are called Saba here. It’s very delicious. They rot quickly though.

We eat fish like that as well. We chop fish meat more and make the meat minced and mix with chopped leeks and ground ginger. Then pour shoyu and add wasabi and eat with rice!

It’s a Hawaiian cuisine, isn’t it?