Highlight countries where you can pass as a local if you wore the right garments

Highlight countries where you can pass as a local if you wore the right garments

program to highlight countries:

amcharts.com/visited_countries/#GR,IT,PT,ES,CH,TR,CU,SV,GT,HN,MX,NI,AR,CL,CO,PY,UY,VE,DZ,EG,LY,MA,TN,IN,IR,IQ,JO,PK,SA,SY

Whoops this time should be better

ich auch brudi, but how can you look indian and look russian? lol

I would be northern Indian in India and Churka trash in Russia

Anything can pass as a local in Brazil

I see, interesting.

meh, not really. I've seen plenty of brazillians on the internet and in real life in my uni and they are either really mulattoe looking or just white looking from central europe.

Brazil hardly has any mestizo people or dark Mediterranean people, if you look like a mestizo or med in brazil you will stand out.

for example this guy is german, if I used him as an example I could technically pass as a swarthy german from the rhineland part, but for the most part I wouldnt.

also another criteria Im using to say were "I can pass as a local" is just times people have told me I look like a certain ethnicity.

bumperino

thank you for participating

t.Abdul Hassan Muhammad bin Haidar Abu Bakr al-Attas

Selam

I figure that a wavy brown-haired, brown-eyed, 5'9 Caucasian with a somewhat narrow and medium-sized nose, a medium-sized head, and skin that's light by default but tans olive pretty well (so... typical northern Italian or southern French person) could pass just about anywhere in the world besides Sub-Saharan Africa, south Asia, and east Asia. Maybe even in northern India.

This thread is retarded if you don't post your face.

(that's not my description by the way, I'm 6'0, fair-skinned, green-eyed, have a long face and narrow nose with light brown/dirty blonde hair... I probably couldn't pass outside of Europe and the Americas)

Latin America and maybe North Africa.
Brazil is literally full of light-mid brown people, and the guy in your pic could easily pass as a brazilian. Only Indians/Pakis wouldn't pass and that's because of their big eyes.

>OP claims to have a look which can pass in Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile and Argentina but not in every other single south american country

I am curious, how do you ACTUALLY look like that's so rare to find in central south america or LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS

Anyways

agree or not?

I did states because I don't travel much. Only time I've ever been outside US was on a cruise in the Bahamas and around the Caribbean.

I was born in Russia

>t. American hispanic

Accidentally doubleclicked on Bulgaria
>Kazakhstan
No

Oh yeah I guess not.

Oceana
Mideast in para/military gear
UK
Germanica
Rome
Nth America with money
Maybes Levant, Iberia

Conditional, I'd have to stand up straight with stomach flexed, which is a lot of effort with a broken back/spine.

Pic unrelated just wanted to post it.

Revised.

No lo se weon, pareces un pavo que vive en VMT o SJL, no te ves "pituco" por lo tanto solo llegas hasta Mexico y Chile. Colombia, Arg, Ven y otros tienen distintos fenotipos.

Sweden and maybe the rest of Scandinavia
Probably Russia and Baltic countries too

Tu chart grita: "Hispanidad"
Pero tu cara grita: "Asentamiento Humano La Virgen de las Candelarias"

I can tell an Anglo from a mile away

jajajajajajajajajaja son dos o son el mismo? btw vives en nueva york o en california para hacer couch surfing en julio peruANO

Also

Turks in particular look a lot like many people from here (except for the jew noses)

definitely but you also look very indian or pakistani

Yes, that's me, vivo en Maryland, asi que no se disfruta mucho del verano.

Solo afeitate, pareces un total soycuck y quedas como un 7/10 perucho

damn this nigga is white

pero afeitado soy babyface

been to india and it didn't happen tho

ok I guess I should visit brazil then before I write dumb opinions on Sup Forums, apologies

>Entombed
basado

I find it hard to believe I look similar to you though and I went to an indian restaurant and the workers all thought I was their cousin lol, and why the hell did you go to india?

good taste

Went to Holi with some friends

how did a PeruAno get enough money to travel to india. hmm

middle-upper class

fuck you know the drill
i got asked for directions a lot

I got know idea what can look like a portuguese and a sudanese

just that aglo feel bra

typical slavic build, blue eyes, blonde hair

yeah I noticed most western slavs look identical to western europeans. hard to tell apart

maybe I wouldn't blend in USA that well since I have 75kg whilst being 199cm tall, so I seem too lanky for them

>he doesnt highlight countries because he hates them

>thinks people would give a shit about him in Peru/Chile/Ecuador/Mexico

>thinks people wouldn't mistake him for a goatfucker

Why are colombian triracial mutts so fucking deluded

>an italian looking finn
>doubt

even blonde blue eyed italians dont look finnish

The eyes are a dead give-away you aren't Middle Eastern. They lack that particular big quality and don't have a bony orbital. Your eyes are smaller and more European.

>irish looking finn
I am yet to see ginger finnish person

All of Africa, NA, SA, Europe, Middle east, India

The perks of being a light skin African

>Sudanese
user....

j

Anglo-Canadian

The only way you wouldnt pass as a local here would be:
You are black, asian or those super blonde people with blonde eyelashes and eyebrows

No, pasaste de parecer alguien de VMT a un weon de La Planicie, te ves mil veces mejor así. Keep it shaved, keep it simple. 8/10 solido, bien hecho weon.