Dany burns two people for no real reason

Dany burns two people for no real reason

"YAAAASS QUEEEEEEN"

Stannis burns his only daughter believing his sacrifice will save the realm, yet he is considered evil

Consider my almonds activated

>implying that both aren't just as fucked up
>arguing that kinslaying is as bad as killing two lords
Oh I am laughing. They're both disgusting human beings with strange interpretations of what the greater good means. Dany just wants her throne like a spoiled brat and Stannis genuinely wanted to save Westeros. But both spilled blood for the blood god for no good reason. This isn't a series about likable people or common sense, user.

She's being set up for a fall, that's clear as fucking day.

All Hail Gendry!!

>Dany just wants her throne like a spoiled brat and Stannis genuinely wanted to save Westeros.
>But both spilled blood for the blood god for no good reason
Are you retarded?

F
U
C
K

D
A
N
Y

Stannis didn't burn his daughter, he left her at the wall when he went to free Winterfell from the Boltons. I don't know what you are talking about. Does it have something to do with 20 good menz?

Because Stannis burnt an innocent girl, while Dany burnt two lords who refused to swear fealty to her and had fought against her

This isn't rocket science, user-senpai

Stannis is a kinslayer, user. What he did is much worse than what Dany ever did. The worst that dragoncunt ever did was kill some undeserving people. Stannis killed her daughter.

Even if his motivations eventually grew to be something nobler than Dany's, this crime is the sort of crime that rustles the gods' jimmies. Not to mention that it is a pretty despicable thing regardless of the gods.

>for
>no
>good
>reason

ummm sweetie back the fuck off??
thanks! oh i forgot ur a virgin too!
BUUUURN!

>Dany burns two enemy combatants
>Stannis burns a sweet innocent girl because muh azor ahai autism

In war, you kill your enemies

>being that much of a sociopath that you can rationalise killing your own daughter
Stannisfags trully are an irredeemable lot.

>Because Stannis burnt an innocent girl
If you were attacked by 20 good men are you saying you wouldn't start burning innocents?

Nah they had a choice. They were just fucking retarded to begin with dating back to the whole Cersei 9/11 shit, especially the son. At least the rest of those boys were smarter about the whole thing.

Not even a Stannisfag, just pointing the contradiction in saying that he didn't have a good reason when you literally just said he wanted to save Westeros.

>All Hail Gendry!!
Have you missed the moment where fatfuck's autistic wildling wife casually dropped the line about Jon Snow being the rightful king of Westeros?

But you're right, Dany is fucked. And good fucking riddance.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Read the books. Stannis has never burned an innocent, nor does he believe in the lord of light. But the showrunners shit on his character from the start because he is a straight white male and right wing authoritarian

>it makes her like ned stark when he first killed the young man who saw the white walkers

just

Fair enough, user. I'm a stannisfag myself but what he did was indefensible even if it had worked.
>trusting a fire witch
>ever

I dont defend the fact he burned her, it was clearly wrong and irredeemable, however the reasoning behind his decsion should also be considered. Dany burned two valuable prisoners for no real reason beside they were loyal to the crown. Stannis thought the fate kf the entire realm was on the line so he did what he hought had to be done.

Obviously you don't understand the difference.

Stannis = straight uncastrated white male = bad
Daenerys = strong female = good

Doesn't matter if she burns 1000x as many people that isn't what this is about.

I know that, user. But this is Sup Forums and we have to discuss the swill that the kikes want us to consume. And Sup Forums Stannis is but a shadow of /lit/ Stannis. Faggot kikes can't stand principled characters it seems.

Post yfw Stannis comes back alive and btfos Dany and her dragons with nothing but his stone cold glare

>Betrays Olenna, who he's known his whole life
>Dies for some cunt on the throne who has no real claim

>"You're not *my* queen".

Is this show for real

Jon Snow is even more principled than Stannis is, fucking sperg

She's dead, user. After that casual line about Snow being the rightful king of Westeros, her fate is sealed. This is going to be an amazing ride.

STOP IT

>he doesn't like Dany cause girls don't wanna talk to him but are not afraid to show off their sexiness

awww poor OP

Fuck off jonautist this is a stannis thread

And now does Jon being the best person in the show fit into your neonazi conspiracies, you inbred trash

Burning at the stake was torture, burning from Drogon looked to be even more painless than beheading. It looked like they died before any pain could even register

The show is still complicated

Jon Snow's father Rhaegar is inbred as are his parents, you retard
The bastard offspring of inbred dragonspawn

Stream where?

they both clearly frantically moved in pain before falling down

>in pain

No, in panic and fear. They collapsed into ash almost instantaneously. I would literally choose that execution over any other.

Isn't it finished already?

>be Stannis Baratheon, the rightful king of Westeros
>take shit from everyone including your own brother
>everyone hates you because you're autistic about the rules
>brother is killed by a stag, Lannisters want to implant their spawn on the throne
>Stannis finally says fuck it, there will be no more degeneracy on his watch
>no one recognises you because all the lords know that the fun is over once Stannis is crowned
>they even pit your stupid faggot brother against you
>with literally no other choice, he kills him and disgraces himself before the gods
>some dragoncunt wants to yaaassss queen all over your kingdom
>literally no right to the throne
>some Stark is crowned King in the North but that shit won't fly with Stanny boy
>never gets to confront Rob but tolerates the idea of Jon being his Warden of the North/temporary King in the North
>meanwhile Jon just sulks a lot and fights some baddies like some action hero
Yeah, I don't think so. Stannis just ate shit from everybody. They say he's unbending but that fucker tolerated a lot of degeneracy before finally standing his ground. It's a shame that Sup Forums Stannis was made irredeemable because right before him killing his own daughter, he did absolutely nothing wrong. Even him killing his own brother was him choosing to curse himself instead of shedding more blood that it needed too.

>"betrays" olenna, a madwoman with no legacy siding with literal foreign hordes out of spite
>dies defying said hordes

This guy gets it

He even went through hell at Storm's End too, all the while taking care of young Renly and ensuring he would have enough food during the siege. And even after he betrayed him for the Tyrells, he offered to make him his heir.

"Renly offered me a peach. At our parley. Mocked me, defied me, threatened me, and offered me a peach. I thought he was drawing a blade and went for mine own. Was that his purpose, to make me show fear? Or was it one of his pointless jests? When he spoke of how sweet the peach was, did his words have some hidden meaning? Only Renly could vex me with a piece of fruit. He brought his doom on himself with his treason, but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach."

Renly was a faggot and was a brainwashed Tyrell drone, he can go fuck himself. Stannis offered him more than he ever deserved. Also, it's good to mention that Stannis wanted to consolidate the North for all the right reasons. He saw what was coming when he tuned in fire TV and he marched North just to save everyone's ass.

Dragoncunt is the Mad King's daughter. Even if she's better than her father, who the fuck knows what will come out of her sexhole, She has no right to the throne.

Same with Jon. Even if the writers drop "casual" lines about him being the """rightful""" king, he's in the same boat as the dragoncunt.

The Lannisters and all the other lords can go fuck themselves.

Stannis is the one true King of Westeros. And they don't deserve him.

Go hate women somewhere else

Me too.

Doesn't make Daenerys any less of a Mad Queen though.

This. It's her turn. Why do manbabbies hate strong independent queens so much?