Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
youtube.com/watch?v=hY8_7LWDx0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idris Elba

give me a quick rundown on this lad

u

They should just release a director's cut of Drive with his crash footage as the real ending. It would win an Oscar.

>rundown

Nice

>white """"""people""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

How is Sup Forums justifying the literal murder of innocent civilians at the hands of a white supremacist?

she wasn't innocent, she was a traitor

>Media calling them "peaceful protesters"
>Carrying weapons and wearing helmets and masks

Video shows them attacking his car first.

Self defense. Why would allow an armed mod to surround you and block your way ? I'd hit the gas too.

How is reddit crying about communist rioters getting karma by being run over while blocking a road?

Why are they melting down in fear and rage about le alt-right russia putin nazi white supremist boogeyman?

>post on Sup Forums
>become a terrorist

life imitates memes

They're hoping he was middle eastern.

that dumb nigga with the baseball bat

How is your obsession with Sup Forums helping you to lose your virginity?

Ironic coming from the people who literally made "#notallmuslims" a thing.

Wtf, I fucking hate black people now !

DUDE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND PLEASING WOMEN AND MEETING THEIR NEEDS LMAO

It's already on post-production sir

Anifa attacks his sports car. He hits the gas. Crushes antifa.

Why does Sup Forums always produce people doing crazy shit with their car? Elliot, exploding vans, etc.

Why would there be a trampoline at the zoo? I never understood that song.

Haley Joel Osment

This is fucking hilarious

It was only one yellow van, and it was just stock footage. Don't mess with football.

Wtf, ill just ignore that now

Yeah, it really does, literally. Millions of years of evolution brought us here through reproduction.

Jeff Gordon.

Jewish Nazi who ran into people attacking him.

They didn't attack his car, he accelerated into them from a block away

There's a footage of some baseball guy hitting him before he accelerated.

>he was just defending himself he a good boy dindu nuffin
fake news! sad!

IT'S THE CURRENT CENTURY

You have poor reading comprehension.

But this is what Farage wanted, what the hell is he complaining about

I don't fault this guy. It's all political and he did what anybody would do if they were scared, and being attacked. We have to force race into everything, but what if somebody was attacking your car like a literal pack of zombies (they were)?

I fault his actions, but not his reasons for doing it. Have we forgotten logic and reason now? Is it just race that drives us as a people? You defeat your own purpose by saying it is. Ideology is a thing, racism is not.

>wanting an independent UK and tougher immigration policies is the equivalent of wanting Nazism

quite the extrapolation you got there

youtube.com/watch?v=hY8_7LWDx0w

I'd love to see your face when he walks

ONE PERSON

DID SOMETHING

SOMEONE

DO SOMETHING !!!!

What a shame that was a really nice charger

They're going to crucify him mate. Not only that they will become even more racist towards whites. This the biggest fuel they've had recently. Expect toxic-whiteness and toxic-masculinity in full effect.

No one attacked his car prior to him running people over. Video and Picture evidence shows that. He could have taken another route if he had to be somewhere, but no. He did it on purpose. He's from Ohio and just traveled to Virginia to take part in the "Burning Torch/Unite The Right" march. Close up pictures of the drivers seat show his face and he has no remorse and he even reversed and tried to get away.

Stop with your bullshit.

Some dude that threw his life away for a couple of memes, and epic threads.

Let that sink in for a moment.....
We really are in the end of days.... shit sucks

>commies involved in a violent riot where they attacked peaceful protesters
>innocent

Why are you lying on the internet.

No one touched his car prior.

>shit sucks
On the contrary. Shit's fire.

Adam Scott
Lol tiny faced faggot

They're not going to win.

Reality has to come back at some point. The first time I learned about racism was when I called a black kid "bubble face." at four years old. He was literally puffing his cheeks up to antagonize me. I didn't know that skin color was a thing. I had to learn that from some white woman who married a black guy. Stupid cunt, as she was. Somebody considerably more racist than me.

full damage control: the post

Shut up, cunt.

This. Nigel is cockney trash larping as landed nobility. He's basically a WE WUZ LORDZ N SHEEIT, not a nazi

He's still a retard for thinking Britain can remotely be a great power again after exporting all its industry to china during the 80's

That's what I love about you guys too. When someone points out the wrong shit you do, you deny it.
>No, It's just a meme, I swear!

Not that user, but someone hitting your car isn't justification for you to drive it into a crowd of people.

You violate my NAP I violate your ribs.

You gonna pick our suave, masculine chocolate Bond to play a li'l dick white boi angry at the world?

>I can murder people because muh bumper
newsflash, we don't live in ancapistan internet tough guy

We're about to.

Source on him being a shekelgrabber?

Holy shit you idiot. That was not a bat and no contact was made (look at his bumper in pic related) He was speeding up into a fucking crowd.

kys dumb fat neckbeard neo-nazi, take your "he din du nuffin" glasses off and go back to Sup Forums.

Literally defending a murderer.

Why didn't he take the plates off first or use a stolen car?

What a retard desu

>n-not a bat!
He clearly hit him with something. Self-defense. Case closed.

Bond doesn't care about anything other than the safety of his country. I don't care if the new Bond is fucking magenta as long as he can still breathe and protect England.

It literally is when that crowd is of the same faction. If you fear for your life and a crowdof people are illegally blocking your escape route (one way public roadway) you can do what you must to escape so long as there were no other reasonable alternatives for that situation.

>his car got hit by something WHILE HE WAS ACCELERATING INTO A CROWD so it's self-defense

Right-wingers, everyone...

>WHILE HE WAS ACCELERATING INTO A CROWD
He was slowly driving and stopping, waiting for them to let him through. They didn't. They attacked him instead. Self-defense. Case closed.

He's already driving towards the crowd before that guy hit the bumper. That was a provocation.