SILVIO

SILVIO

GERMANY BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I mean its not like hes wrong
The only person that finds her attractive is Macro

that's pathetic and petty, also, it wholly irrelevant in the course of his relationship with a national leader

Italians really have no one better?

Is there any country that genuinely supports Merkel?

I unironically love modern Germany and think Merkel is a good leader.

young merkel was hot though

>that's pathetic and petty, also, it wholly irrelevant in the course of his relationship with a national leader
>Italians really have no one better?

>Fat fuck calls fat fuck a fat fuck
ok

t. unfuckable lard-arse: the country

>*posts random Trump quote*

Germany

Cisalpine Gauls will never be civilized no matter how much you try.

Berlusconi is a fucking joke, and italians even more so for voting for him (his party will win again)

>>>Fat fuck calls fat fuck a fat fuck
He's a chad, you spineless faggot.
This fat fuck fucks anything, has orgy parties and even hired an under aged girl to fuck him. AND got away with it.

just because you live on a penis doesn't mean you have to act like a dick

don't divert from my question? is this man really the only statesman you have to offer?

>checks flag
as opposed to..?

>“You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons like lots of things are done with uranium including some bad things.”

Germany, the very country being mocked in OP

to all the retarded foreigners ITT, Berlusconi isn't running for office himself, his party's candidate is some EU Parliament dude Tajani

i'm conflicted here. at one hand there's a childless fat bitch and on the other hand there's a satire or a "man". don't like both of them, but silvio has better bants. even if it's immature

He can't even get elected anyway, the next premier will either be Salvini or Tajani.
The one that was called "sick man of europe" in 2003 before they got themselves half of Europe to buy its products expecting them to follow rules they didn't follow themselves, or the one who "took responsibility for the syrian refugees", just to summon half of the third world and then cry about quotas?

silvio did nothing wrong desu

Bunga bunga wins again.

I'll vote Emma Bonino, she is smart and pro EU. EU is a great thing, we need to preserve it, sure it has flaws, that only means we need to solve them, not to completely destroy this beautiful brotherhood meant to bond all of us european brothers toghether

fuck off cryptofascist, real men vote for Insieme

GABAGOOL? OVA HEAH!

t. bogdan bogdanescu

BASED

(You)

that "satire of a man" is a self made person that coming from nothing became one of the richest people in the world and has lead one of the most powerful countries in the world multiple times

kill urself

He's ruining the image of your country. It's funny to watch, kind of in the same way as watching a chimpanzee in a diaper shit itself, but it's gradually giving your country an awful reputation.

as if anything could further ruin the reputation of Italy at this point

>one of the most powerful countries
user... pls. it's understandable that your italian upbringing will program you with that sentiment, but pls check on reality once. only once

islander dog, off with your mischievos plans, we do not welcome traitors here, filthy anglo brexiter

oh noes some latvians are angry at us what a tragedy

kys discount pakiboi

n*Rds have accomplished nothing

I am happy he is back, missed him last few years.

Does Berlusconi run a strip club like Sylvio with the Bing?
He seems the type.

CHAD BERLUSCONI, CAESAR OF ROME

trump never said that dumb ass

HEY SILVIO, YOU HEAR DAT? I CALLED HER AN UNFUCKABLE LARDASS! HEHEHE

>she is smart and pro EU.
pro-Germany

fixed

kys

That was beautiful. Good luck and god bless my brother.

>berlusconi is Sup Forums

lol

yeah Italian and Australian are sure getting fucked by republicans

your posts are only making you look like a fool.

What are your values?

Pro-Germany is good for the world. If you think otherwise you're basically letting Putin and other oligarchs with no concern for you well-being shit all over you.

Stop being a fag and you won't be called a fag, fag

italy in 21st century is a backwater shithole. i know how hard it is to accept since you all feel like you're all ceacars and shit, but face reality

>manbaby bourgeoisie with a fake tan and a big mouth
>not Sup Forums

He makes italians look like abrasive, racist, misogynistic, retarded cunts. Not sure if that's how you want the average person to perceive you.

>some frozen shithole at the edge of russia

exactly

why did you feel the need to reply to him if I didn't
you're just as vulgar and stupid as he is

israel

>look like abrasive, racist, misogynistic
Based

You’re a faggot you know that

nighty nighty you muslim bastard, the day of wrath is coming!!!

at least get the region right, eesti is baltic

This. Italian teenagers are in full force this evening, frankly embarrassing.

i just want milan to win cl again

Anyone who is not med or slav is nord

I want her to feel my wrath desu.

>her

bit gay

it's ok, i'm an atheist, i dont cuck myself out of sex just because some imaginary person in the sky gets mad when i put my penis in another person.

>pro-Germany
she is at best pro EU, though, or pro German economy, if you will. contra just about anything else

nothing wrong with some fresh nice boipucci, indeed

the nordics were simply northern germanic tribes, it's all in one of the early migration periods

>it's ok, i'm an atheist, i dont cuck myself out of sex just because some imaginary person in the sky gets mad when i put my penis in another person.

This is the biggest fedora I could find, and even I'm not sure it's big enough for this post

careful or I'll have to report to your shariah enforcement officers

then by your definition we are nords and thus have accomplished LOADS

"anyone" implied belonging to the human species.
Anglo orcs aren't human

Yeah sure, you can stay in your little dungeon posting pictures of cartoon children and fedoras while I stay here and pretend like I actually go out to have sex and fuck women but I actually don't, I'm equally as sad and pathetic as you are.

whoa...big if true

anime

I have suddenly gained respect for Qatari user.

Woah
Dumb reason to. I liked him before anyway.

And here I was guessing that he had done Merkel a number of times by now.
I guess she's been saying no?

I'm kind of grossed out either way.

What's going to happen if he gets elected? How is Germany going to punish Italy?