last week left edition

pastebin.com/apitEJvG

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9PvyiEL6hw
youtube.com/watch?v=AYOXAhd-HQQ
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will the next episode finally kill off Vedder posting?

Windom Earle comes back in Part 15

H E L L
G O D
BA B Y
D A M N
N O

>no druggyfu

first for "just cheese"

King Arthur WAS buried in England but now he has risen

If Naido is Judy, what does that say about what Jeffries found at her place in Seattle? Nothing because she isn't Judy. And the series will never mention Judy again.

>German leaks were right

Kind of disappointing desu, wish I hadn't read them. I assumed they were fake, especially with the Andy in the lodge and Sarah murdering someone in public business.

Hope I don't get spoiled on anything else the rest of the season.

Anyone here read the twin peaks books?

Redpill me on something. Give it to me.

Why did evil coop steal one of her playing cards?

my dogs

Thank god I didn't read them
Avoided /tpg/ entirely last week
Everything was geniunely surprising

god damnit david

It seemed too detailed to be fake but too plot heavy to be real.

Just cheeeese

____BUY____
____MY_____
____BOOK___
YOU CHEAP CUNT

Where is Julee Cruise?

>buying media
eternal pleb

the best part is it literally does not matter in the slightest that Germans got 13-14 in the wrong order

it doesn't make any difference

Vedder was cut, Cruise is finale.

I really, really, really, really, really hate the FBI arc.

Vedder performs at the end of episode 17 after Coop comes back.

>when you want to spoop but only have $12 to spend on effects

I read Secret History.

Lana, the redhead nympho that shows up S2 and hooks up with the mayor's brother and later the mayor himself, was actually an assassin sent by a shadow organization to fuck him to death. Because despite his incredibly minor role in the show, Douglas Milford was heavily involved with a billion secret government projects that focused on the paranormal. He met and worked closely with multiple presidents, was one of the first documented MIBs, had face to face encounters with UFOs and "aliens", and saw a man sized owl in Twin Peaks. He also is the one who set up Listening Post Alpha and brought in Major Briggs and his family to oversee the project.

He was a good friend.

>Naido fell through 'space' and ended up in Twin Peaks
wew
>Major Briggs' face even appears after you see her falling through 'space'
>Naido appeared where Briggs told TP police to go
wew wew wew

Vedder in episode 15

Cooper is using mouthwash and accidentally washes some white paint off his face, it's revealed he was black all along. Gordon exclaims "I'll be damned Albert, Cooper was a nigger the whole damn time!"

kek

Guess I'm not reading it then. Thanks.

Interesting, thanks. These threads are great when people are willing to offer knowledge instead of meme posting and shitting on each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9PvyiEL6hw

Also Lodge tiles.

>Lana, the redhead nympho that shows up S2 and hooks up with the mayor's brother and later the mayor himself, was actually an assassin sent by a shadow organization to fuck him to death

No problem. Everyone needs to watch this video. Rubber gloves, backwards filming, lodge tiles. Lynch kind of aped a lot from this, to great effect though

Holy shit. I love how Lynch's stuff is batshit crazy at first sight and then someone connects the dots and you go "yeah that makes sense".

This song confirms it
youtube.com/watch?v=AYOXAhd-HQQ

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

>mfw this all means Laura got sent to the real world too and is somewhere naked right now

Will we get to see her mammaries?

Why didn't Sarah just do this to Leland when he was raping Laura?

a weapon to surpass Mr C.?

So Dale could have just jumped off after her and avoided all this bullshit?

What the fuck is this plot

Good episode overall, but they're taking some big leaps to get things resolved. Truman calling Gordon to tell him "there are two Coops" when that maybe have been what the missing pages implied, but it sure as not what it outright said and Janey turning out to be Diane's half sister (whether it's true or not), so that the FBI know where to find them...

Also, the TP police department police force arresting Chad out of nowhere, with no explanation ("you know what you've done") just to get that plot line out of the way before they go to the next one. (Also where they about to eat in the conference room?)

The Fireman going around putting things into place for the final showdown (he's been introduced before, but it still ends up being a deus ex machina, especially with the garden glove kid). The Monica Belluci dream...

It was enjoyable, but the seems were showing. They likely discovery wrote / went by feel for the first three quarters of the series (just wrote what they found interesting) and they knew their ending. But they spent most of this week's episode rerouting the storylines so that they connect with their ending and duct-taping the whole things together. There were rough patches, but hopefully, the path to the ending has been cleared now and things will be back on rails.

>Laura got sent to the real world too and is somewhere naked right now

Because that ain't the real Sarah. The doppleganger lives with Sarah in her house.

WHAT

A

TWIST

>arresting Chad out of nowhere, with no explanation
I hope it's clear to you why.

The mansion is Al Capone's

I know exactly where she is!

Must be pretty cool to live with your slightly evil clone buddy.

fuck off donna.

>slightly

Yes
Chad kept eating in the conference room after being repeatedly told not to.

where are all you faggots that said i was trolling when I described everything that was gonna happen this week from the german leaks?

Why does Andy get only cheese? Does it have something to do with why he was given the vision from the Fireman?

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Kyle McLachlan recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Eddie Vedder never gets his royalties back. (Pic is evil Vedder)

Calling you a cunt for not uploading.

It is very clear to me, but what I meant is that he was showed working with the drug dealers in one of the first episode (and then there was the letter thing) but I don't remember even once the other characters being showed as being "on to him" in any way. It was really handled in a "oh btw you're arrested" way. I found it unsatisfying the way they handled it.

Andy is a simple and pure soul.

I'm still on part 12 and I'm very sleepy this week Do I catch up this week or go at my own pace I am just too sleepy for this sleepy show, good night.

Please be true.

It's an Irreversible reference

Probably something to do with spirits being connected with nature. Don't want to needlessly kill animals or some shit, I don't know.

oh so the giant is Catherine's log. neat.

You have no balls.
That's why I'm in love with Billy, that's why I'm fucking Billy.

>188 upboats on this

Skip to the Sarah bar scene in ep 14, then go back to 12. You shouldn't have trouble being awake then.

How does Freddie fap?

All of the plot threads are resolved without effort or tension, some offscreen (like Chad's and Richard's). It's a major theme of the series and I'm surprised you're now starting to complain.

who gives a shit

Imagine the walnuts were your balls.

>David Lynch confirmed in the beginning that they could be watched in any order.

fuck they make it look so easy. so much OC with no (you)'s

we did in FWWM, they're probably not as good now

How did you react when you first noticed?

I
am not
your
balls

What
Am I going to get spooked

leo johnson's baby powder lol

I didn't react, because I didn't notice anything. Felt like complete filler.

Watch his reflection

But then we wouldn't have had the Dougie saga and all the jackpots, coffee, peeing assistance, cherry pie, tonga line dancing with gangsters, incredible sex with Naomi Watts...

Argentinan Netflix leaked part 15

Was that the same Tibetan bowl sound?

AYUDEME

>Am I going to get spooked
understatement

I want to share a bag of CheetosĀ® with Chantal!

THE SHIT IT COME OUT OF MY ASS

It's up to 190 now.

What other plot threads were resolved this way this season? I'm complaining because it felt like there was no reason at all for it to happen at that moment. I guess they need him to be in the jail with Naido and BIlly to either witness something or for some other reason we'll know about next week, but it seemed contrived.

But I want to go sleepytime and have comfy dreams about Norma Jennings

I have been up for almost 30 hours, I wish the Black Lodge can beam the episodes into my brain

Was james joking when he said it was his birthday? I know that in some places it says his birthday is on January 1st, but I don't know how canon those things are.

>you will never fuck Naido
JDIMSA

You forgot to mention Lana ends up marrying DRUMPF

I love this shaking effect, loved it when it was used on Cooper when he is falling through space, it's not the cleanest effect which is part of its appeal, it feels rough