What are the chances of me getting a snow angel?

what are the chances of me getting a snow angel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxr_5n4Q5Rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100%

Speaking for my own country, most girls ages 16 - 25 love darker men, not african per se but middle eastern fits their preferences just right.
you'll have a couple of girls in a day or two

If you're at least moderately wealthy, 100%.

forgot to mention that i'm a swede visiting finland and i was talking about sweden

as good as mine

Why do you want to get WOMBED by a white woman? Immigrate to Europe, marry an Arab qt, and pump out eight children inshAllah.

Arab women are subhuman. they would gain 30kg a week after marriage

white women are shit-tier wife material

you don't want one, trust me

White women are superficial and will look and sound like they are 55 when they turn 30. It's called a white flash and it happens to them all, they're ticking time bombs, not that you wouldn't like that.

Give arab girl, i will marry her

>Arab women are subhuman
Are they really submissive? Do they obey orders? Can they cook good food? Are they kind? How religious are they?

youtube.com/watch?v=pxr_5n4Q5Rs
disgusting

But they are pure

Nordic women are extremely promiscuous and feminist

Why don't you just marry a light skinned arab? It's literally the same thing in terms of looks. Or did you just do this to trigger Sup Forumsdweebs on this board?

>nonwhite+Sup Forums user

its over for you

But Swedish women and white women in general will fuck any moving thing with a phallus.

fox and grapes the post

Are you denying the effect the sexual liberation had on women? Are you denying the studies of female partner counts? Have you considered that not everyone is an autistic incel like yourself?

i must be first incel with girlfriend in histort

Yes. Yes if they like you. Yes. No. Very

>tfw there are no snow angels in my city

I don't want to marry them. I just want impregnate them and leave

But wiki says there are 91M whites in Brazil