Why do English mongs larp as Germanic when they're genetically almost entirely Celtic like everyone else in the British...

Why do English mongs larp as Germanic when they're genetically almost entirely Celtic like everyone else in the British isles?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The British Isles are almost entirely Germanic.

no ass

Genetic studies have shown England is almost entirely Anglo-Saxon-jute

Can't tell if thong or commando...

Brap thread? BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP thread!

stop this fucking fart sniffer meme

I think it's a thong.

thats not fart sniffing, i want to smell her 2 day worn soaked panties and eat her after two days noshower

>tfw all my brap images have been used
Anyone wanna dump their brap folder?

where do i find women like this?

that looks exactly like my gfs ass, sometimes you forget how fortunate you are when you hit that every day

looks like my mommy

Rainbow Dash doesn't count as a girlfriend though.

at Greggs around 7-9pm on a weekday

Not in japan thats for sure, women there have hips like a 12 year old boy

Not a fan of stretch pants. They come off as very trashy to me. It's something I might think was cool if I were 14, but then when I was 14, I was also awed by the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit calendar.

Anglo Saxons completely changed the genetics of what is now England. Danes did too but to a much lesser extent.

Quoth my sister, "People wear tights because we're poor and it's cheaper than real pants."

Oh wait, they don't wear them because of cost, they wear them to show off their ass.

>changed

You mean genocided. Completely and totally eradicated the Britons from England (Angleland), only keeping the celtic Welsh, Scots, and Irish as laughing stock for the next thousand years. As is right and proper.

I think these things are pretty much this decade's equivalent of sagger jeans like all the sluts wore in the 2000s.

But not the UK

th-thats not your mums stripper name

Not the whole of the UK no, but I don’t see many Welsh or Scottish calling themselves Germanic.

I've even seen grade school-aged girls wearing yoga pants.

>genetically Celtic
Ehhhh?

I wish you Sup Forumstards would fuck off back to your containment board and fantasize about your 1950s dreamland where the women were pure and never had sex until their wedding night.

I wish you would experience true communism.

>genetically celtic
are you... dare I say it... retarded?

Drop dead, roastie.

>people actually claiming english people look germanic

wew

Look England, you're Celts just like us, take pride in your Celtness like Tom Jones.

lol
Are you?

This website is for men only. Go away you cunt.

a potato headed pole shouldnt mock anyones looks

Do you realize how ridiculous you mentioning potatoes is?

Majority of Poles are Nordids and West Baltids.

Not all "anglos" on the right side are actual anglos.

0% of British people or descendants in the US are Germanic, 0% of Germans are Germanic

Yeah apparently cuck men who don't like looking at dat ass.

I have never seen an American who was Germanic.

Germanics I think don't exist as a distinct group, you cant tell apart brits from southern europeans.

When you grow out of being a hormonally-stressed teenager, you'll understand that women who dress in slutwear have no self-respect and aren't marriage material.

>argyuing against Sup Forums memes

user English people are all swarthy with dark eyes and black hair. Russell Brand, John oliver and Mr Bean!

adding one more to the list

Like I said above, you Sup Forumstards need to let it go already about your 1950s fantasy land and accept that women have actual rights and freedoms now.

Read this. It lists the genetic makeup of Brits and even breaks it down by region.

ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think

www.jezebel.com is that way, hambeast. ---->

t. 30%

You're Celtic-Germanic mutts

Some Brits are honorary Iberians.

Emma Watson, Luke Evans Colin Firth, etc

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little brap thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" inhaling gas? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a netflix movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic brapfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "BRRAAP" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

zis

I don't know why ze rosbifs are so ashamed to be part of our celtic family

Because Celts were retarded.

Here in my area they managed to get ROMANED and GERMANIKED in a very short time.

Celts were too good for this world.

Do you know why Euro Portuguese sounds so slavic in sound?That's right, the fucking Celts.

Very sexy boots, would love to lick them