/got/ - Game of Thrones General

DA KING IN DA NORF edition

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13701013/
youtu.be/s7L2PVdrb_8?t=1m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do Targs have an unironic genetic predisposition to seek out their own family members' cock?

There's LITERALLY no reason for Dany to fall for Jon this fast and hard especially when she doesn't even know who he is.

>DA MANLET IN THE NORF

>All of the white walkers are undead Brandon Starks
>Night King is Bran the Builder

Jon breathing heavy in the trailer is probably from him being resurrectedby based beric

Hound is using gendrys warhammer too

Jonah hound Jon gendry tormund will survive

Screencap

Bran is the great other, right?

probably

strawpoll.me/13701013/

How was it, lads?

strawpoll.me/13701013/

How was it, lads?

strawpoll.me/13701013/

How was it, lads?

strawpoll.me/13701013/

How was it, lads?

why is arya autistic all of a sudden?

THE HOOOOAR IS PREGNANT

The band of adventures who went North of the Wall would probably win if Brienne was amongst them.

night king wasnt trying to kill bran, he was trying to recruit him to the Order of Brandons

It runs in the family

Maybe. Probably all valyrians did this.

danny is supposed to be 16 or something. look at the other 2 guys she fucked too. jons kinda her type. hes also the only one who doesnt actually want to fuck her

Hammer of the gods
Will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying,
Valhalla, I am coming!

LE TOKEN FEMALE

Danyfags saying "She gave them a choice. They chose death". Wtf. So are all crimes justified know if you give your victims a shitty decision to make?

kek he actually shopped a smaller hammer in to make it more realistic

>There's LITERALLY no reason for Dany to fall for Jon this fast and hard especially when she doesn't even know who he is.

>kelly c is the breaker of chains and says she isnt like her father
>says that people will have to join her or be burnt alive

so much for (((((((((((((((breaker of chains))))))))))))))))

I want to bust my cum all over her FAAAAAAACE

HAIL

>16
>already fucked 2 men
wew

Hipster bar reactions when? I need my yaass queen fix.

Elia deserved better

should've married Jaime like their mothers wanted

she craves something, she heard he took the black which piques her curiosity though she can't quite put her finger on what it is

>Build wall
>Put self on other side of it
What did he mean by this

They're going to make all the night's watch oaths void by having the wall get destroyed. Then Sam can be the legit Lord Tarly

Put up a team of seven alive characters that could defeat team Eastwatch

can't wait for cersei to die simple as

Anyone have that good ol "big based bobby b" copypasta

LISTEN HER CUNT
MY FOOKIN CASTLE

That's unusually low for a British girl

Why are there clean edges all the way around but a giant triangle bulge on the edge facing Davos?

Ramsay + 6 dogs

>All the best swords have a name, so should your hammer.
>It already does. I call it Big Black.

Jon is a hot badass and she's been surrounded by midgets and dickless cucks since she got to Westeros.

Now we're talking. But the hammer needs to be bigger.

I can't believe they just dropped the whole Rhaegar + Lyanna Stark thing so casually, and then OH BUT NO IM MAD AND TAKE THE BOOK AWAY.

Bravo David.

Nigga he's hot as fuck, dark and brooding alpha male who has a good heart. No wonder she's gushing

gregor

>dat tiny chest

The average kangaroo could beat his ass

which characters are most likely to be jewish

dany, tyrion wearing their plot armor plus 5 good men

sams delivery of that 15,376 SHITS line was gold

phallic

>"I don't need your permission"
>dragoncum soaks the Dragonstone rug

brienne
mountain
faceless guy
greyworm
dannys 3 dragons

Arya.

Or Brienne + 6 fillers.

>Jon you avenged the red wedding wedding woooo!!
>white wolf xD
>king o da north!

>jon goes to retrieve dragon glass so the north can have a fighting chance against the white walkers

>"omg jons been gone forever, you're the best sansa we shoulda picked you instead"

What the fuck is their problem?

But you're a samewhoring female and everyone knows it.

>literally watches Drogon get all pet-like with Jon
>is sympathetic to Jon's cause
>is clearly attracted to him
>"why doesn't she have a sitdown and have 10 your conversation about lemon cakes with Jon before tsundreing-ing over his cock! This is unrealistic!"

>leave the dragons to us

>When you're running dailies in Icecrown, and your buddy convinces you and 5 other people to try a 10 man raid

What did she mean by this look?

>Sam's diatribe to Gilly on the state of affairs in the Citadel mirrored that of US academia. Essential knowledge is locked behind a paywall, paid access to scientific journals, while unessential knowledge is shilled in classrooms.

Sam's so caught up in the middle of his own diatribe that Gilly calmly mentions between steps in the Citadel, windows of the Great Sept, and bowel movements that there was a curious annulment, asking Sam what the word meant, and mentioning the annulment of a Targaryen in Dorne and remarriage, to which Sam disregards being too caught up in his own diatribe that the information is irrelevant that if he had stopped to examine it further, would have revealed the parental lineage of Jon Snow. Sam instead gives the book to his cuckid with some crayons.

>Sam steals the scientific journals from behind the paywall and uploads them to academictorrents.com

What did D&D mean by this?

who here /branxsam/

northerners are borderline retarded

it's nothing new, really

Would fuck

What was the note Arya found about?

He's playing hard to get. Everytime he tells her no her crush gets worse

>House Tarly is now run by women
Say hello to your new wielder of Hartsbane, once Sam returns it

Glad that the hound is back in action, the only character worth a shit in this crapfest.

>first thing Jaime says to Bronn after saving him from a fucking dragon is "you could have killed me"

what a cunt

it makes sense for the vale guy to favor sansa, but the only excuse for glover being a cunt is that he is so mind numbingly stupid that he is falling for whatever bs littlefinger is feeding him

>50% 1's fell to 15% 1's

REDDIT

FUCK

OFF

brienne
Mountain
Daario
Grey worm
Theon
Euron
Bronn

looking at the s7 opening , it looks like the right side of the wall is frozen. that's how the white walkers are going to cross the wall

it wasnt frozen before in the other openings : youtu.be/s7L2PVdrb_8?t=1m5s

Bigger hammer means more space for Targaryen fuckin shits heads

rate

Did I miss something where the Bannerless Guys + Hound walked into a trap or something because otherwise I have nfc why they were in Tormund's fucking jail cell

The note Cersei and co forced Sansa to write all the way back in S1 asking Robb to come to king's landing

So what, Drogon has Logan's healing factor?

>being such an antisocial NEET that you buuld a 700 foot wall of ice and turn yourself into a necromancing ice zombie king to get people to leave you alone
what did he mean by this

bronn is like the last friend you have after you get married, and your wife (who is also your sister) hates him and tells you you should not see him anymore because hes a bad inffluence and she dislikes his "tone". after that you start to rethinking why are you married anyway

Dany, Tyrion, Brienne, and Arya riding the 3 dragons.

*hour

So how will Mormont sacrifice himself when he will inevitably die in two episodes?

Dabid and Dibad are so fucking smart holy shit. Just round up all the fan favorites into a boyband and set them free North of the wall to go WW hunting for F R E E drama and action. I'll bet the normies are hyped for next week, since three quarters of the episode will just be about that one thing. Baelish playing inter-dimensional hopscotch also made me laugh.

But Jon is a manlet

Lord Glover has literally NEVER been wrong. Every word hes said in every sutuation has been true

post art

I liked her in White Princess. She was adorable.

>House Tarly made up of women and a cuck
>truly a horrific fate

It was shown off screen. The wildling/east watch guys picked them up a mile away from the wall heading towards east watch.

Look mom I said BLACKED again LOL!!!!!

Da King in Da Norf should stay in da North

kek

why did gendry call jon short when they're both turbomanlets?

He has the "just survived a deadly disease" plot armor.

they mentioned that the wildlings found them coming north and locked them up because who the fuck in their right mind would be heading north

ravens we need ravens

At least Khaleesi gave them a choice YAAASSS QUEEEN CEEEERSEI wouldn't be so kind

>there are people that think this episode was filler
>they refuse to say which parts were filler

Why doesn't Qyburn just raise an army of the dead for Cersei?

>True heir to the throne comes back to smash some Targ fucking shits

Can't wait

>LARPing as a nigger on the internet