Mfw we are restraining our relationship with Mexico all because of a bunch of dudes hopping borders

>mfw we are restraining our relationship with Mexico all because of a bunch of dudes hopping borders

*straining

>mfw we are restraining our relationship with Mexico
our relationship consists of sending tourist dollars south and them sending drugs and cheap cars north
we have no other reasons to be friends with Mexico

>our relationship consists of sending tourist dollars south and them sending drugs and cheap cars north
Mostly of your "tourists" are people that stay living here and mostly the baja and ranch states, the drugs are probably because you buy it?

>the drugs are probably because you buy it
I never argued otherwise m8. I'm saying you supply them and that is a good thing

Why haven't we nuked Mexico yet? I mean will the world really care if we did?

If you think the relationship with mexico is strained look at Canada

>Why haven't we nuked Mexico yet
why waste a perfectly good nuke?

What a retarded thing to say.
We haven't nuked Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria. Why would we nuke a shithole like Mexico?

I know right?
Who would have thought paying a terrorist who killed an american soldier 10 million dollars would strain relations?

You know everyone in Canada hates him for that too right?

His approval rating is nearing trump levels

Any other Americans unironically hate Trump and think he was a mistake?

based canada

>Any other Americans unironically hate Trump

Yeah they're people who live in Seattle and wear beanies while posting online their daily regrets at being born a white male.

>we have no other reasons to be friends with Mexico
Um, sweetie?
>U.S. goods and services trade with Mexico totaled an estimated $579.7 billion in 2016. Exports were $262.0 billion; imports were $317.6 billion. The U.S. goods and services trade deficit with Mexico was $55.6 billion in 2016.
>Mexico is currently our 3rd largest goods trading partner with $525.1 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2016. Goods exports totaled $231.0 billion; goods imports totaled $294.2 billion. The U.S. goods trade deficit with Mexico was $63.2 billion in 2016.
>Trade in services with Mexico (exports and imports) totaled an estimated $54.5 billion in 2016. Services exports were $31.1 billion; services imports were $23.5 billion. The U.S. services trade surplus with Mexico was $7.6 billion in 2016.
>According to the Department of Commerce, U.S. exports of Goods and Services to Mexico supported an estimated 1.2 million jobs in 2015 (latest data available) (968 thousand supported by goods exports and 201 thousand supported by services exports).

>REEEEEEEEE WHY DONT PEOPLE LOVE BASED DADDY TRUMP LIKE I DO

Dumb meme post

And just across the border, these same types can be found in the great city of Vancouver. :^) (^:

Vancouver has some of the most racist white people in the world.

I live here, I know.

t. white person

He is the least popular President since they started doing polls.

so why doesn't mexico take responsibility for its citizens and offer payment for every border hopper to go back to the wonderful country of mexico?

fuck you all mutts

Why don't you take responsibility for the drug war and offer reparations for every victim of violence?

>random official resigns
>oh look it must be Trumps fault
What went wrong with media?

Why are all the Mexicans that come on this site retards that base their opinions off of reactionary emotional sentiments induced by media coverage?

When is the wall planned to be built?

isnt it embarrassing to know that your country sucks so much that it willingly won't fight to bring its own citizens back because they cant take care of them? how the hell do you mexicans have pride?

kill all white people desu

you first pedro

Any Mexican with a tad of self-respect would support Trumps policies.
Instead they choose to be retarded

If Trumo gets voted out in 2020, it won't happen.

Would you support my policy for you to suck this DICK ?

I'd rather have money invested on more important things like public schools and public healthcare than bringing back a bunch of desertors

Wut

How could "Any Mexican with a tad of self-respect" support the idea of a border wall, let alone paying for it?

>restraining our relationship

I wonder if it would kill any of my countrymen to not make damn fool mistakes in every one of their shitposts.

It's quite possible to type and still look at the screen you know!

>It willingly won't fight
Are you retarded? Is the US government running a program to actively repatriate expats? I'm all for a program similar to Spain's law of return once the war is over but meanwhile I certainly will enjoy my countrymen triggering racist dumb fucks. See, that's called pride.

My comment was literal paraphrasing the American, you only go from that to "emotional sentiments" if you're purposefully being dishonest. Why bother with damage control on a random comment?

Why would respect come in when establishing and securing a nation's border?

Are you an expat or are you unironically riding American cock this hard because you enjoy it?

It isn't offensive to pay for another country's security? Especially when no obligation exists and the guy asking refers to your people in openly racist terms? Hey man I want a slut from your country can you pick one for me and pay for flying her over? Or have you no pride?

I wish mexico and canada would just hurry up and allign with europe and china already.

Creating a border wall won't make America free of illegal immigration and is a disrespect to the dignity of Mexico.

Shut the fuck brainlet faggot
>Wut
Dont act so oblivious.
Literally all he wants is to enforce border control and restrict illegal immigration.
And you're here acring as if he wants to genocide you.
If you had any acrual decency or intellect you would own up to the problem and help to resrict it from your side to save face at the very least. But instead you act all ourtraged like a bunch of shallow retards and pass the buck. That's not what Mexico is about, that's not how Mexicans are. Dont be two-faced and be a real earnest man instead of playing a superficial muhh feels game. You know full well that the issue is real. It doesnt even matter what's causing it. At the end of the day the responsibility is on you.
See above

SeeNeither, I just possess common sense.

This. A better solution would be to actually ensure they get paid respectable wages and repeal parts of NAFTA that raped their local farming sector.

1) The border wall is a stupid idea that won't decrease illegal immigration.
2) It's a massive sign of disrespect to the Mexican people.
3) To demand Mexicans to a pay for a stupidly ineffective and offensive project is like the biggest "fuck you" to Mexico possible.
Better trade rules would be great, but repealing NAFTA is economic suicide for all NA.

I thought Switzerland was supposed to be neutral

>It's a massive sign of disrespect to the Mexican
Dumbest thing I've heard in a while.
No it isnt, fucktard. It's literally just a country enforcing its border laws.
>To demand Mexicans to a pay for a stupidly ineffective and offensive project is like the biggest "fuck you" to Mexico possible.
Literally just your own retarded opinion on both fronts. Strengthening border control isnt effective against illegal immigration? Fuck off.

Why are people obligated to stay in this shithole? Fuck off

The Mexicans are brainwashed into believing that the evil gringo is responsible for their being short, poor, brown people. It's not worth negotiating with them.