Were they ever funny?

Were they ever funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tZTkGdSKyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

late 2014/early 2015
When they were making fun of celebrites instead of going to their houses

it stopped being funny when he left israel. we don't need an "h3h3 cinematic universe"

This b8 offends me. There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with checking dubs.

>Funny?
No.
>Entertaining
Once upon a time.
They blew up too quick and the contrarian nature of Sup Forums makes them Reddit.

no

did they lose that lawsuit?

.....actually everything else is capeshit trash, game of reddit, forced memes, and off topic shitposting so why not?

They have only been funny in 1 video which also happens to have the most views and that was the vape nation one. On everything else they're just fucking /leafy/ through and through only with more coughing and jesus christ their podcasts are agonizing to watch. They are not people who preform well live.

>Sup Forums
seems about right

Yeah, I laugh at them sometimes. They're old ones where they make fun of pranksters are great. They're still good for an occasional watch.

Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu are allowed on the board. If that counts as television, so does YouTube.

So does the news yet you and the other Sup Forums drones report those threads?

I watched them as a happy relationship simulator but they started getting boring when they got rich and became totally irredeemable when they left NYC for the shithole e-celeb circlejerk that is LA.

They lost their art from adversity vibe.

their ego is too high

Hila is peceliar looking. Ugly but cute. I bet she grows small hairs around hmm brown nipples? And has hairy poosie

This is the video they're being sued for making.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tZTkGdSKyc

I've been guessing they are going to lose. 13 minute video with the length of those clips goes beyond fair use and it's not funny so it can't be parody clause.

TIME FOR LAUREN THREADS

But the original video is so obnoxious. That will help them, that Matt Hoss is so unlikable.

>"Pls donate we cannot afford this lawsuit."
>next week they go to israel
Cannot make this shit up. Jews not even once

>t's not funny so it can't be parody clause.
might want to get checkd out if you think your opinions are facts

except you they didnt make the donation fans did that phill promoted and asked later if they would take more donations they turned it down try harder shitter

that was a joke relax

Post pics of the skeleton please.

I don't know, but that girl is ugly and pretty at the same time. Weird.

Are these guys funny, zerosugar? Maybe strike 2

WTF is this shit and why does it keep getting posted?

Remember when h3h3 was about dumb .exe videos and we only got to see Ethan's filthy face every once in a while?

I didn't care that much about this channel even back then. Crash and burn, YouTubers.

The ones on the left are the guys who keep up threads like this, the pedo spam, the Sup Forums spam and all the various Sup Forums tier threads you see

>not liking dunkey no matter your age
i bet you refuse to watch movies if they are subtitled or black and white also, you uncultured swine

Lucky number 7's
>Captcha: Training Test

serwind....

I really haven't been enjoying their content as much lately which is a damn shame cause they were pretty funny in 2015/early 2016.
I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they feel like they have to be friends with everybody they make fun of which is kind of anooying. I get they don't wanna make permanent enemies and shit, but you can only make fun of people and go "haha its all just fun and games man come on our podcast so we can be passive aggressive to you and make fun of you even more afterwards" so much before it starts getting old.

Eh... Nah.

pretty much this.