Who would the Friends have voted for in 2016?

Who would the Friends have voted for in 2016?

Here's my opinion
>Ross: says he's voting for Gary Johnson but secretly voted for Trump because he was attacked online for not having "PC" opinions
>Joey: unabashed Trump supporter
>Rachel: doesn't really know or care one way or the other, gets bored talking about politics and didn't vote
>Phoebe: Jill Stein, duh
>Monica: extremely pro-Hillary, wears official Democratic party gear, donated to her during the primaries, ready for a woman in office, etc. hates Trump vehemently
>Chandler: pussywhipped by Monica into voting for Hillary because he didn't like Trump, but kind of hated everyone

What do you think?

Pretty much hit the nail on the head tbqh

They would have all voted for bernie because they are all poorfag losers sharing an apartment.

Ross is an Academic.
Academics hate Trump because they're entire lives are spent in a left wing PC culture, and rely on government funding most of the time.

Speaking as someone who wasted way too many years of his life in academia, a lot of them probably voted Trump in the unspoken hope he'd just burn the whole stupid thing down.

>>Monica: Hillary
>>Chandler: Hillary (because Monica)
>>Ross: Hillary (even though he hates them all)
>>Joey: Difficult, he is a dumb actor so you would assume Hillary, but he does have that old conservative Italian in him
>>Rachel: Hillary because it's fashionable
>>Phoebe: Vermin Supreme because DUDE WACKY LMAO

Not even that but he's a fucking pussy.

Also, I think Chandler would've gotten talked into voting Trump by Joey somehow, and this would serve as a plot element throughout an entire episode, as Monica gets really upset at him as she finds out he voted Trump from Joey.

But what if instead Chandler couldn't make up his mind and just wrote in Vermin Supreme?

UNICORN
BASED
ECONOMY

They'd all vote Hillary except for one of them who would be shamed the entire episode til they (it'd be Ross or Joey) """realised their mistake""" and finished the show sitting alone in a room regretting the horrors of what their irresponsible behaviour has led to.

There'd then be a silent black screen with a picture of Hillary waving with her fake smile with something along the lines of "keep fighting for what's right!" written under it. Then end credits music.

Actually, here is the plot I would put together

- Monica starts the beginning by rambling about Hillary's platform
- Joey walks in and cracks a joke or two, banter
- Phobe walks in, Monica asks who shes voting for, cue Vermin Supreme joke
- Joey leaves, Phobe asks Monica if Chandler is voting Hillary, Monica doesn't know and asks him, he then says he won't vote
- Monica goes into a monologe about how the fate of the world is in their hands, Chandler just tells her he's voting Hillary
- Episode proceeds, Joey and Ross meet up and Joey starts hyping Trump up to Chandler, Chandler changes his mind
- Then we get to the poll booth, as Monica and Chander go together to vote
- Chandler has a change of heart and votes Vermin Supreme

Theres your episode faggots

Ross would have voted for Trump. Because Trump personally promised Ross that he will build a wall around all of Ross' sandwiches.

Pheobe would've voted for Trump. Ross would've voted for Jill Green. The rest Clinton.

>Jill Green
why would Ross vote for his ex?

because they were on a break

Phoebe would vote for Trump because it's stupid and outlandish

Ursula would have voted for Trump.
Gunther would have voted for Rachel.

Ross votes Trump out of spite just because Rachel uses the term "straight white male" as an argument against Ross' sleeping with another woman.

>Ross
I'm pretty sure Ross had more non-white gfs than literally anybody else on the show so maybe Hillary.
>Joey
Wouldn't vote, or would vote for the wrong person by mistake for the jokes.
>Rachel
Hillary, 110% Hillary supporter from day 1 material.
>Phoebe
Jill Stein
>Monica
Hillary
>Chandler
Definitely Trump. Chandler was a proto Hollywood Sup Forums beta.

Stein. Whatever the fuck her name is who cares. Ross would've voted for her though.

I changed my mind btw. Chandler wouldn't have voted at all. Pheobe is still a Trump voter and this is canon.

>They actually think Joey and Phoebe would be interested in politics

Joey would be portrayed as too stupid and would give up and Phoebe would start ranting about how politics is all about how it helps the politicians keep control of everyone and would refuse supporting such a system.

If all six Friends ran for president, who would you vote for?

CHANDLER FOR PRESIDENT
CHANDLER FOR GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE

Vote for Monica!
America will be clean again!

>>Ross
>I'm pretty sure Ross had more non-white gfs than literally anybody else on the show so maybe Hillary.
What does that have to do with anything? Are you retarded? dude all le trump suppoerters are racist lmao

That's why Joey would vote for Trump, because he's an alpha and grabs women by the pussy.

>If all six Friends ran for president, who would you vote for?
You dumb ninja. Did you even watch Friends? Probably not. No doubt your just some dumb millenial. Joey was an actor. You get it? He was into the arts. Show biz. He voted for Hillary because thats what everybody around him was doing and he doesn't think for himself.

>If all six Friends ran for president, who would you vote for?
I'd vote for Ms. Chanandler Bong to be the president

All Hillary because they live in New York and they're all degenerate.

>they're all degenerate

dr. greene, is that you?

this. Joey is too dumb to care about policies so he would just go with what ever his peers would say is the right option.

Joey doesn't take pussy he seduces it "how you doin?" Also Joey was often turned down but he had enough confidence to just shrug it off. Trump seems like the kind that would take it personal, as seen on twitter.

They're all stupid, that's for sure. I mean Trump voters don't like being politically correct I'll just say it, all Trump voters are either stupid or racist, often both. I'm tired of reading on fb from idiotic Trump supporters ramble on about how bad Hillary is and trying to use it as a justification for voting for Trump. Hey retards, not voting for Hillary doesn't mean you have to vote for Trump. Cut off the nose to spite the face

They would have all been apathetic hilldogs except phoebe who would have written in Ron Paul

Trump asked a girl out on twitter? The absolute madman.
He doesn't need to though, he's famous. When you're famous women will let you do anything, you could grab their pussy.

Who /ross/ here

Ross would have voted for Kasich.
I like Ross

>Being this retarded on a Mongolian cheese weaving board

stop being a cuck

Trump and Hillary would get asked whether ross and rachel were on a break during the debates

Phoebe probably isn't even allowed to vote because she committed a felony or isn't a US citizen or some stupid shit like that.

Don't you have a group of counter protesters to run into?

>faceberg