Do normies like England in your country?

Do normies like England in your country?

Jap like every white.

Yes

Very much so ;)

No

i prefer France

Probably more so than any other country on Earth. Normie Americans are massive anglophiles.

yeah, they like your accent for some reason. same with aussies. well, i guess that goes for any foreign accent. except beaners and Burmese, no one likes them here

Normies of a certain generation in my country rather like the idea of jumping around on brooms, throwing balls at each other.

no

Yes desu

not particularly
they're all on america

Why

No

Yeah, I think the biggest cultural shock for Americans when the Internet came along was learning bongs were not the proper, professional, and cool top hap wearing badasses that we thought, and thus get a lot of enjoyment out of poking fun at them.

I imagine it’s similar to the way yuros love making fun of Americans after finding out that our country isn’t what it looks like in Hollywood movies.

they believe america is heaven on earth
they believe what they see on tv
i mean just like every normies all around the globe i guess

Yeah, they do.

No.

>I imagine it’s similar to the way yuros love making fun of Americans after finding out that our country isn’t what it looks like in Hollywood movies.
it's exactly this

My first gf was from England. I miss her everyday so yes

Was she a pretty lady?

>from England
she's not a lady, that's for sure

>from England
she's not pretty, that's for sure

no, but we like harry potter

OP clearly stated country, your opinion holds no weight here

meant to reply to OP

brexitstan

Based Nippon.

Can't even get Anglo imaginary out of a French meme.

We are just too good.

Yes
Perhaps too much in fact

Depends on where in Canada, but generally yes. They're still one of our largest immigrant groups, and they assimilate well. My family came here from England, and none of them have experienced any difficulty or prejudice here.

best ally

>tfw no cute Karen girlfriend

J U S T

You have no idea. The Union Jack is one of the most fashionable prints on pretty much anything. You have a computer mouse mat? Add a Union Jack to that and everyone will think that you are a man of high culture. What a fucking disgrace.

That's not the case here. We don't particularly like foreign flags, and stuff like wearing a foreign flag shirt is seen as having terrible taste in fashion.

Yes but we'd never admit it.

Your language is dying out and Plaid Cymru has never accomplished anything of significance.

hmmmmmm

She was tall and fair and had beautiful long red hair that could reach her knees. unfortunately she didn't age well but thanks for reminding me of a better time :)

Based Russia