Okay let's get this shit fucking straight

Okay let's get this shit fucking straight.

So: the dragon senses Jon's Targaryen heritage, Sam's wife literally just revealed that Rhaegar and Lyanna were married so Jon is 100% legit Targaryen and not a bastard, Sam gave the book proving the previous fact to his son essentially getting rid of that piece of information.

What did the note that Arya found in Littlefinger's room say?

The note was something about taking the throne from Jon. It was signed "Sansa" I think this is a ploy set up by Little Finger to cause a divide between the sisters, since Arya is a threat.

>ayo hol up so you be sayin we wuz targs and sheit
Really makes the neurons work

Not everyone's as retarded as you so we probably don't need another thread for this.

no need to be so rude

Nonsense.

It was Sansa's request to Robb to bend the knee to Joffrey, because she was being forced to write it.

Somebody decipher this blurry shit.

It's the letter sent to Robb in season 2. But Catlyn and Robb knew that it was Cerisei's words.

"Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark."

Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

This letter isn't new. Robb read it out loud in an early season.

Arya will probably confront Sansa. They both realize Littlefinger is scheming, Arya kills him with the dagger that started it all and it all goes full circle in a rather ham-fisted way.

>Arya kills him with the dagger that started it all and it all goes full circle in a rather ham-fisted way

But it wasn't even Littlefinger who tried to get Bran killed. So it would only truly go full circle if one of the Starks kill Cersei/Jaime with the dagger.

Why does Littlefinger want this? It doesn't really implicate him in anything.

>What did the note that Arya found in Littlefinger's room say?
"dear diary, sansa is getting more THICC every day, i told jon i want to bang her, but he was an asshole. arya is a little shit aswell. t. littlefinger"

No, it implicates Sansa in calling their dad a shitter. Arya should fucking know better, though. It's a really shitty plan from Littlefinger.

>But it wasn't even Littlefinger who tried to get Bran killed.

He put the idea in Joffrey's head that oh hey maybe it would be better if the poor boy passed away somehow *WINK WINK*, that kind of decision would be something your dad would be proud of *wink wink* by the way use this dagger from my collection.

Littlefinger wasn't even at Winterfell to tell Joffrey that.

*Sam's wife's son.

The note is the letter that Sansa wrote under Cersei's pressure that asked Rob to bend the knee.

Are you a fucking idiot or what?

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little pup? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Black Watch, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids beyond the Wall, and I have over 300 confirmed Wildling kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top ranger in the entire Northern houses. You are nothing to me but just another undead. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this realm, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the ravens? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Brans across the North and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your undead life. You’re fucking dead (again), kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire wild men of the United North Wildling Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” army was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking men. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
It's impressive how Jon can cram so much on such a small piece of paper.

It is littlefinger trying to sow distrust between Arya and Sansa

And it ends with YAAAAS Arya slay ebil white male

LF plot is pretty much done. He has no fitting endgame purpose. Cercei too. Basically everyone who does not want to work together must die before the final boss fight

As an aside, you don't need to be a legitimate Targaryen to bond with a dragon, tons of bastards and extended family did so before the series began.

Was this bonding the dragon looked like it wanted to eat him lmao0

>Sansa
Anyone would be a fool to trust Sansa. Littlefinger doesn't need to help. Sansa is an entitled little bitch, always was and still is and loved Arya calling her on it.

>Sam gave the book proving the previous fact to his son essentially getting rid of that piece of information.
Not really. When they left the kid obviously still had the book, which is why they had him give it to him.
It's an easy way to explain away the fact that he took that random book with him that he doesn't actually need.

To proves Sansa he loves her and he's protecting her from harm

Imagine if he inserted his arm in the dragon's nostril.

Holy fucking kek.

>When they left the kid obviously still had the book, which is why they had him give it to him.
Possibly, but the kid was on the ground, next to a fireplace, which suggests something else entirely to me.

It's an absurd lapse of logic on Sam's part to do that.
>fuck these books lol, the citadel has lots of them
>instead of putting this priceless one-of-a-kind record of history written by the fantasy Pope back on the desk to get it out of my way, I will give it to a toddler sitting next to a fireplace

his wife's son*

To the traitor and bastard Jon Snow,

You allowed thousands of savages to cross the Narrow Sea. You have betrayed your own kind. You have betrayed the North. Winterfell is mine, bastard. Come and see.

Your brother Bran is in my dungeon. His direwolf's skin is on my floor. Come and see.

I want Davos back. Send him to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your Dothraki lovers. Keep him from me, and I will ride south and slaughter every Dothraki man, woman, and babe living under your protection. You will watch as I skin them living. You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your false Queen. You will watch as my dogs devour your wild little brother. Then I will spoon your eyes from their sockets and let my dogs do the rest. Come and see.

Sansa Stark, Lady of Winterfell and Wardeness of the North

It is a little out of character, but they obviously needed him to take it with him, but he also didn't care about that book.
So having him just be like "fuck this book" and give it to the kid was the only thing they could do.

That CGI was so fucking shit.
Worse thing I've seen in terms of CG since Transformers AOE where some dude's holding a gun that changes int a My Little Pony toy.

Of courshe.

Did the kid and Gilly come with him? I thought the whole point they went to the Maester HQ was to be safer than they were at the wall? Or is it different in the books.

Yes, it was bad. Rule number one of CGI is to avoid having it look like it's another layer of image on top of or beneath another layer, but then they go and focus on the non-existent thing that Jon is caressing.
The Dragon moves at one point to get its snout closer to where JS' hand is aiming at, and Kit can't adjust his aim!

That scene where Obi-Wan hugs the CGI deli owner is more realistic.

Yes, she was literally next to him in the cart and said "are you sure about this?"

He doesn't have to go back to the wall now anyway. He can go to winterfell.

Literally Big guy vs Little Girl...

That dragon scene was so awkward, what was dany even doing to begin with?

Arya killing littlefinger is the most predictable thing this show has done

JUST LET IT OUT YOU FUCKING PUSSY

TELL HER THAT YOU CAME BACK TO LIFE

So why wouldn't Jon want to tell her he came back to life?

because white walkers come back to life?

Maybe he was thinking that he already told the bitch he sees dead people and they are marching towards Westeros to end all of humanity. If he tells her he died and was resurrected she might think he's dishonest.

Being resurrected is even way more unrealistic than the existance of dragons.

>So: the dragon senses Jon's Targaryen heritage
Nah, it just likes playing with its food.

Yeah, let's not try that again.

Thanks for contributing to the discussion

Arya was trained to know when someone is lying by the faceless men. This is shown afew minutes before when Arya can read Sansa by just looking into her eyes

>the drogon knows it would be incest
>he doesn't care

the dragon just likes him because he's cool he's fucking jon snow and king in the fucking north. you can't smell what heritage people are, even if you're a dragon, which I hear have great senses of smell. by that logic the dragons would love jorra as that cuck probably rubs his dick with danys dirty laundry while he cries like a little bitch.

holy shit what

when arya tells sansa "you're thinking about it right now" what's she talking about? does sansa want jon to die so she can become queen in da norf?

Sansa will kill him.

>There's an army of undead marching towards us
>Also, I was brought back from the dead

Wait was having Arya breaking into his room and finding the note part of his plan?

What's the next step of his masterplan?

>Wait was having Arya breaking into his room and finding the note part of his plan?
Yes. That's why he was standing there watching her when she left his room.

For what purpose though? Why is he sneaking around in the corridors playing tricks on an 8 year old girl instead of doing something important. Isn't there a world war brewing?

More importantly is Azor Jon getting lightbringer next episode?

To an outsider it looks as if Littlefinger works at the behest of Sansa. Him requesting the letter and saying out loud "are you sure this is the only copy?" is meant to look like Sansa ordering him to destroy evidence of anything that could be shown as negative about her before she tries to usurp Jon's throne, which Arya already expects.

He wants Arya to throw a hissy fit & storm off. Its part of isloating Sansa so he can have her to himself. He wants the Iron Throne & he sees marrying into the Stark family a way to do so.

What's gonna happen is it'll go as planned until Sansa explains that she was naive at the time & no longer believes it. Then she'll ask Arya to add Littlefinger to her list.

Then littlefinger will get it.

He is driving a wedge between Arya and Sansa, which will ultimately lead to Sansa killing him.

Yes I too read the leaks

Arya knows better than to fall for this i bet shes playing him more than he is her.

this is the same fucktarded person who comes on here and complains about 'normies' not understanding GoT

please respond

Yeah she wants to lead the north

What episode is this?

arya is accusing sansa of wanting to usurp jon because she is showing a lack of faith in jon's decisions and a lack of respect for his authority.

i don't think she genuinely believes sansa wants to kill him or have him removed though. that's just girlish exaggeration

7, last episode.

thanks senpaitachi

He is trying to get some xp

So THAT'S why he was standing there looking all smug and schemingly. I thought he was checking out his doors and accidentally caught Arya doing something suspicious. I really underestimated Littlefinger.

This sounds retarded.

jon might just be the shows new mary sue t b h

god this show is such a shit show.

look,
look at what this user has posted.
>god this show is such a shit show.

Magnificent!

Can you please spoiler this next time?

That last scene sounds cool tho dont it

K I N O

This.
Apologize user.

Have you seen this boy?

*demonseed baby WHO HAS NEVER AGED in the show

To be honest I thought she was talking about CIA's dick.

There are more important matters at hand. Also it would make Jon look like some chosen hero that came back to life to unite and save the world. Not unlike Dany when she survived the flames and 'birthed' her dragons.