This kills the mutt

Why do my fellow countrymen go crazy over these?

The FDA is a rubber stamp organization for the pharma lobby

>why do people go crazy for an opioid

I dunno bruh ask fucking China

Do other countries have these and if they do an epidemic with them?

Worst trip of my life was on DXM, is Oxy any different?

Worked wonders for my 23mm kidney stone.

Because you get a thirty day supply for a wisdom tooth extraction.

Yes very different.

>spend decades building an image of drug users as dirty homeless city folk who inject marihuana and smoke reefer
>then let any hack doctor prescribe opioids like candy without any fear of consequences
>but it's okay because they're overdosing in their little mid-western suburbs instead of a backalley in new york city and their dealer wears a white lab coat instead of a hoodie

Off-topic, but what is Finland's drug policy?

You get a giant letter H in your permanent criminal record that stops you from ever getting a job for and max 2 years of jail, first time offenders don't go to jail. All drugs from cannabis to heroin get you the same amount of jail time.

Feels good, man

democrats get really angry if people point of how big a problem the opioid epidemic is because apparently we ignored the crack epidemic and it's racist to care about white people

We do but they banned of US like 5 years ago. Now everyone switched to heroin or fentanyl

*banned oxys

That's mah boy. Don't give these degenerate fuckers an inch.

Coming from a country that probably gives people money to do heroin.

Its funny because nordicks are famously tight assed about drug usage. You can kiss any chance of leading a normal life of you get caught with drugs.

WHAT!? You have us confused for those lenient Norwegians. Everything's super-banned here, the law regulating the punishment for being in the same zipcode as weed just says "you're fucked, brah"

Legitimately one of the worst posts I have ever seen on this entire website. Off yourself immediately.

i don't have experience with the overpriced pills from the ((((pharmaceutical industry)))), but i like to snort heroin because it takes the edge off and it can merge well with just about any scenario

no we fucking dont forest-nigger

>stops you from ever getting a job
so what you're saying is you turn experimenters to addiction

dayyyum, son

I don't think ppl here use this.

Our most common problems are:
coke for the rich
crack coke for the poor

Not even heroin is a thing here

Not anymore.
t. got Tylenol

It's still wicked common.

kill users and pushers alike then corrupt officials jail them for ransom for whoever pays.

Whatever try Roxies or Heroin. That's pussy shit. It's because opiates which are strong are the best feeling in existence.

Opiates are fucking garbage tier.

I was given a big blister pack of these for a sprained arm once. They're no joke, I flushed them the next day because they're way too powerful.

"Experimenters"

Have you ever had any? It's a bretty ebin drug.

Opiates are literally top tier.