Why do shitty, third-world, non-white countries, have better cuisine than prosperous, first-world, white countries?

Why do shitty, third-world, non-white countries, have better cuisine than prosperous, first-world, white countries?

Eh they don't necessarily, it's just more noticeable when prosperous countries eat so much processed junk

Wh*te culture is shit

t. proxy carlos
Shoo, go away.

i say its the warmer climate that allows for a variety of foods to grow n thus a variety of foods that can be made

Because in developed nations people stopped making food that took effort

For example the British had a strong dessert making tradition that was absolutely destroyed by the invention of freezers and processed foods

C A P I T A L I S M

because unlike your machine-processed food, our food is made by hands with a bit of love poured into it

the north cant cook, any land more septentrional than italy cant

Aww isn’t that sweet

The poor are more willing to experiment?

Because here in the north, we didn't have the advantage of having it easy to farm and produce food like they do in the South.
Same reason why their civilizations peaked before ours did.
Because while we were struggling trying to feed ourselves in the harsh landscapes, they were laying on their asses wielding easier and more variety of crops.
This also gave them more time to focus on things that didn't have to do with trying to not starve, like art, advancing warfare tactics, philosophy, writing, etc.

it's only a meme. anglos can't cook but germany, france, italy and spain have great cuisine.

>germany
>great cuisine

Actually, it's just being white that makes your food shit. Doesn't matter if you are first world or third world.

they don't, if majority of people on earth weren't that poor they would buy quality food.

I would argue that most countries in the world have acceptable cuisine.

European food only became bland because tastes moved away from more odd dishes. But clearly this is not the case for all of them as many of the ex-roman nations have pretty good cuisine

Food at worst is bland imho

for you it's bland because you destroyed your taste ability eating spicy asian food for centuries

Whites are literally selling soul to get development like current day east asians
So they're just eating food for energy like how the Brits decided to make high calory food with shit taste
They're now trying to get back soul by claiming asians have no soul but what they did is to legalize lgbt, accept nigger dick inside your wife and accept rapefugees that's the major reason why young girls get pregnant these days
Would choose no soul over that tbqh

Because they have to make shitty food taste good

So when they get a chance to actually have decent ingredients they make wonders

They should import mexicans to helprevolutionize their cuisine.

fact: france has the most sophisticated gastronomy in the world

[citation needed]

*blocks your path*

oh momma
gibs me dat

If you think 3rd world cuisine is better then explain this

>when the egg tried to fight for life anyway
Those poor things.

you didn't taste it, maybe its yummy

I dont know why people here eat this abortion of a cuisine

Never have never will

Never heard of African cuisine

it will not kill you tho, are you kinda immature and refuse to taste weird food like kiddos ?

>The north can't cook

Why are we throwing insults now wtf

We have good food its just not as traditional as in the south

can't be worse than your so called cuisine desu

>its just not as traditional as in the south
How is it any less traditional? You're saying tortillas de harina are less Mexican than tortillas de maíz?

because it doesn't come with dead, half-made chicks inside 99% of the time

> Germany
Other than Maultaschen, German food is disgusting. They eat lentils with sausages.

Most of the food Americans enjoy from China, Mexico, Italy, etc. is actually purely American food.

>eat some sort of bread with meat in India, Lebanon, Ethiopia, Mexico
>in that whole area they basically have nothing else
woah such rich cuisine

From now on I will call them meat pancake countries.

1. Most non-Euro nations have access to a wider variety of spices, and given the meat they frequently have to work with, need them all.
2. Almost none of the really weird or shitty non-Euro dishes make it to the first.
3. European cuisine has some good dishes, but they're either too obscure or too ubiquitious to be recognized as such.
4. This

Kinda hard to make fancy foods when all you have is herring, potatoes and salt

Nice troll

north of the world...
par de puñetas