Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtu.be/riwKuKSbFDs
youtu.be/jDj-JqBvpG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Jade! I LOVE JADE!

Tammy vs Diane in part 15 just leaked!

was this the first time we saw these spikes that accompany that noise the experiment makes?
always pictured it as more of a blade

I couldn't stop laughing at that scene until it started to creep me out. Lynched i guess.

Reminder that Frost will never stop shilling his book because he HATES how FWWM is now known to be art and the new series is entirely what Lynch wants.

black qts above everything else

that's a nice screenshot of it I thought it looked stupider. Maybe it's the teeth afterwards that ruin the effect of it

For a second I wondered if it was a Dugpa trying to make Cole go completely deaf so he'd never be able to solve the case.

That's Lynch's MO, modus operandi

I'm not gonna talk about Judy; in fact, we're not gonna talk about Judy at all

>stupider

I think they used the exact same model for the second noise

If I don't end up marrying a Black woman I will be VERY upset ! Jeffries knew this.

this tbqhwyf

but if you marry a black girl how are you ever going to integrate with a black family? Unless they are all white acting blacks

this is now a black goddess thread

Not sure how I felt about this episode. It felt kind of dumb in places, the glove, Andy going into the white lodge, the Belucci dream..

None of this was very effective. At least we're set up for a fucking great Part 15.

bobe deserved to go to the white lodge tbqhwy

where there's a will, there's a way

Who says he didn't? All of the bookhouse boys vanished.

Yeah, the lodge scene was phoned in. It would've been more effective if we'd seen less of it.

I really like that Sarah has this evil darkness in her. It seemed obvious all the way back in the original series, and then even more so in the movie that she was well aware of the abuse but didn't do anything about it.

Not necessarily because she feeds on garmonbozia or anything, just as a result of being passive she let Bob consume her.

>that was the white lodge
nah

>calm, kind place with benevolent soul-creating beings

It's pretty fucking white lodgey so far.

>White-acting
That's the problem, isn't it? Now it's not just Black people, now everyone thinks a Black person who has successful attitudes or actions is acting White. I would just be straight with a girl that I won't tolerate having ratchet kids and if that's a threat to her authenticity she doesn't have to stay.

that's the mauve zone, in fact

I kinda agree. Reused imagery is always boring, the final shot of both coops was worth it though. But thematically I didn't find anything wrong with the scene, Andy was definitely the right guy to go in.

>lodge scene was phoned in

And I'm out. Reddit's arrived. See you faggots next weekend.

Guys, I've been LYNCHED on a cosmic level.

The "globalist conspiracy" is the Black Lodge doppelganger of the ideal of Communism. It looks like happy be-nice-and-share-for-the-children Communism on the outside, but that's an illusion hiding evil autocratic Soros-brand tyrrany. Lynch's support of Bernie is all part of his art.

Anime is pro-individualism, pro-freedom, pro-capitalism and celebrates genuine femininty as well as merit in special individuals, and provides strong female icons that remain feminine despite their power or status. It's a mirror image-inversion of globalist propaganda. It's a good-natured "doppelganger of the doppelganger" to globalist communism. Anime and weeaboo fandom is like the Evolution of the Arm, to globalist communism's Man From Another Place.

The "Experiment/Mother", disgorging streams of mucousy globules containing round, egg-like blobs? Into "water"? Remind you of a certain female presidential candidate's speech?

LYNCH WARNED US ABOUT ALL OF THIS.

Just like all other females. Find one with a similar personality to you.

>no dougie this episode
>episode isnt very good at all
just like ep 12, really starting to see a pattern

>Andy was definitely the right guy to go in

No, Bobe was the right guy and Andy couldn't understand shit from that imagery except that there are two coopers.

I don't know if that speech windom earle gave is still canon but he describes it as more of a garden of even rather than this weird mausoleum surrounded by a purple sea

This wasn't the best episode since 8. Definitely made par, but I have fonder feelings for the one where Bobby investigates the gunshot on the street.

No, he seems kind of lame and not pure enough.

that graph would suggest white bois get on well with their partner's families
blacks are pretty easygoing

Just wait till Part 18, when he starts showing unedited footage proving that 9/11 was an inside job.

Dale looks tired ;_;

Dale had a hard life, I think maybe he doesn't want to let go of Dougie

>Windom Earle
>relevant
>even canon
LYNCHED

He also knew the woman needed protection and there are people after her. He understood everything.

I don't like this vortex thing the lodge has going on now.

The curtain drapes had a certain surreal charm to it.

This cheap cgi vortex that's now apparently the norm is not doing it for me

AAAAAHHHH

I think it's just in motion that it feels that way, since it's completely frozen still.
That's the appeal though.

He's gonna appear in the next episodes you thot

>has a beautiful blonde wife who loves him dearly
>a son who loves Hardy Boys books
>money
>high job rapport
>friends in high places
>all the coffee and pie he wants
>all at minimal effort

Fuck, user, I'd trade places with Dougie.

Le reddit epic meme name

but that's not the lodge

we saw the drapes already, for the black lodge, remember?

Windom Earle is the apex of FROSTING, that's why he dies like a punk in 22.

Bobby is a murderer with no love in his heart. Andy is the most well rounded guy in all of Twin Peaks and probably in America.

It feels 75% right to me. The way the characters have to "stare in" to move in reminds me of my own lucid/astral dreams.

what did you say? Who did you call a redditor?

I love stats like these. god knows if this is based on real numbers or just pulled out of someones ass but they're still hilarious. there is literally no biological reason black guys should be like that but by all accounts it seems like they just are.

curious about asian man/white woman though. i know a lot of white women have this weird thing for asian boys because theyre small and pretty, which probably isnt a good basis for a relationship, but it might be a cultural thing because if you're from like..japan or korea, the difference in how white women and asian women are expected to act is very different.

this is a really good twin peaks thread

The vortex is the norm now.

It appeared to show the bums standing on the staircase to the room above the convenience store apparently.
It also showed up to transport Andy to the "white lodge".

So yeah, that's now a thing.

You fucking heard me bitch

If you ever see a chart on Sup Forums it's either not real or from an extremely biased and unreliable source.

Andy is a 9GAG tier character and deserves to die.

Andy's the purest and best character. Fuck off, Plebbit.

You are the plebbitor. True 4channers are rooting for Mr C.

ok listen here how it's going to work. We are going to forget that sad post of yours and we forget you ever called me a redditor. I have no interest in you. But if your mind would ever wander to place where you think I'm a redditor, I know two bad people you wouldn't like posting around these parts

I loved this episode more than the previous 2.

But in any case I'm still dumb enough to figure out that line, "who do you think that is there".

Agreed 100%
That's literally my main complaint about this season though, and it's only a nitpick.

You are thinking of Chad

Andy's doppelganger will be better, good that andy is trapped in the lodge.

>Bobe

Jefferies knew about Doppelcoop in advance, and in his anxious post-lodge mania accused the real Coop of being Mr. C

For real? Jeffries teleports all over time and space. If he knows/is in contact with the doppelganger, he knows how dangerous was having Cooper involved in the Blue Rose task force.

Definitely the best episode in awhile
Have no idea wtf Naido is gonna do
Andy in White Lodge was amazing
Shit's actually coming together now

Oh. I thought that the implication was that -that- was dopplecoop there, somehow.

Richard Horne is the best guy!

Do you think Lynch planned to use the line in a similar way for the original FWWM2/Season 3?

Jeffries is not important at all you bowiefags, they're in contact with Philip Gerard.

Holy fuck, Sarah.

He's still around and created the Blue Rose with Cole. How's he not important?

I just watched Mulholland Drive for the first time and I'm crying my eyes out, anyone else catch this feel?

No, we're not little anime faggots like you.

His wife is in love with a woman bro and is probably going to kill herself soon

So James is the new BOB right?

The Boiler room was where Bob was in the original pilot, and James' actor has said his character has a large presence in revival.

Gloveboy's destiny is to kill James or something.

I was kind of let down desk, the twist being it was a dream, and it being spelled out straightforwardly I think just fell short of my expectations after being blown away by Lost Highway. I owe MD a rewatch.

>Top 3 Lynch in terms of emotion
FWWM
Inland Empire
The Straight Story
Bonus: Wild at Heart

James has done nothing particularly BOB-like so far though.

this, james is a pussy ass thot

It's ok bro, you're just autistic and a pleb

So the Eyeless Woman (Neido?) is a Hiroshima victim, right?

Is it me or that FWWM flashback fits a little bit too well?

Maybe autistic, but not a pleb. Regardless, what would your ranking look like?

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

i'd bomb her if you know what i mean

he wasn't in the black lodge, that's not his dopplegangaer, idiot

Vedderchecked

but it's true you dumb fuck it's a reddit-made meme-tier name

That Freddie fuck is the worst

It was a nice surprise to hear a reference to The Beatles in an episode of Twin Peaks. Thought I was the only person who listened to that band!

youtu.be/riwKuKSbFDs

youtu.be/jDj-JqBvpG8

This is the only Jeffries appearance we will get, I'm glad he was included in some way

I agree. 100%

I hope this is a troll. Dear God!