Thank you Canada for all the nightmares

Thank you Canada for all the nightmares

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KppHQow2jVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her voice is one of the most annoying sounds I've ever heard.

how they can keep getting away with this

>implying cartoon network didn't give me more nightmares

There used to be a browser game of this series where Amanda was a detective, it was pretty spooky

It's amazing how many horrifically ugly kids shows aired on Canadian TV. Maybe it was a low budget thing.

We all know Canadians have no souls. That serial killer who cut girls up and fed them to his pigs and then butchered the pigs and sold the meat to grocery stores was from there.

Anyone jack it as a kiddo while watching this?

Do you remember the Kablam pilot?

youtube.com/watch?v=KppHQow2jVI

This show was the shit

It's impossible to find a complete torrent for this show. Even myspleen doesn't have it.

I heard it's because channels have quotas to air Canadian made shows.

I remember that if you clicked on the baby it would let go of their balloon and let is float to the ceiling while shrieking. I found it funny as hell as a kid.

Is this a new Dave Firth video?

This was on television all the time in Germany when I was a kid.

>Dindu nuffin eh
What did they mean by this?

Why did this show rag on French people so much? Was this anti Quebecois Anglo Canadian bigotry?

thank god. I've found "lost" canadiana shows before but this is some raiders shit.

That would be the CRTC which enforces a quota of 30% (I think) of all TV and radio broadcasts in Canada be Canadian made. You can thank Canada for making the use of Toonboom popular and effectively killing the beauty of animation.

No. The popular girl was a rich English speaking asshole and of course the old and barely used stereotype with rich people is that knowing how to speak French or buying French anything is sophisticated because France has always been viewed as the culture capital of the world.

Fuck you Canada for ruining the MLP movie.

SuperRTL was the only channel who aired this garbage as far as I can remember.

Yes, it was the only channel that aired american cartoons all day period.

>tfw like or appreciate just about everything youtube autists hate
What's wrong with me?

That dude takes children's entertainment too serious.