Swedish girl in India during the Holi festival

Swedish girl in India during the Holi festival.

Why do Swedes lack situational awareness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzvdC0b_98E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you will never see the world through the innocent, naive eyes of a swede

White women are mentally ill.

lol and white women wonder why they get raped in third world countries

did they put their poo in her loo?

>"open bobs" doesn't wor-

>rubbing their dirty poo and curry covered hands on her face
gross

rape you this week

it's always somehow white first-world men's faults if they do

It's synthetic color powder. I would be more worried about cancer than poo.

She's pretty fucking sexy though.

Shit bait thread. Watch the full video.
It's not as ominous as you make it out to be. And considering this is Goa, she's probably Russian.

so when swedes go on safari, do they slather themselves in chicken broth and roll around on the Savannah?

>shitting her hair up like that
Also yes that one lady speaks russian at the end.

natural response of white women as soon as they sence the bbc nearby

Im so fucking done

Indians have tiny cocks though

Like even smaller than east asians tiny

Indians have small Asian penises.

This. OP is obviously some shit-stirring Sup Forumstard.

Isn't India the home of gang-rape? Why didn't they smear their pixie dust all over her thighs and breasts and then rape her colorful body?

Sup Forums is sad place

wow swedes speak russian

I can't even imagine lol.. must be so pure and sweet

i bet she tastes like a peach

best cock i had was a tiny 4in indian dude shaped like a scimitar

>Isn't India the home of gang-rape?

There are rapists everywhere but Indian rapists are known to torture their victims to death.

it's pretty obvious she's panicking and she's scared as fuck, that look on the ground and the way she moves tells it.

Imagine being this naive

watch the full video you sperg

The risk of getting raped is high in most third world countries, including yours

>takes clothes off
>panicking

Nigga watch the whole video. She is Russian, tall and meaty. She could probably choke out the Pajeets if they got too Pajeety.

Her body is perfect. I can't stop cumming.

gotcha senpai

so what if she took off her clothes around the end? some women actually decide to accept their fate and just go with it because it makes it less painful. women are submissive, they can be dominated. you'd know this if you weren't a virgin

I've been to the Atlantic provices of your country. You guys are behind us. In Nova Scotia people live in houses so small that they can walk from one side to the other in three steps. Everyone drives old rusty cars. We are first world compared to those places.

Watch the video, retard. It's obviously some kind of celebration. She doesn't what to get any of that paint on her dress, so she takes it off.

this fills me with genuine disgust. I can go out every single weekend and hook up with girls, so dont come at me with the neckbeard virgin meme, this is fucking disgusting. This dumb bitch will eventually marry someone. Just imagine your future wife was groped by shitskins to "experience life". My fucking god.

I did. I just wanted to see how much I could bait people with this. Besides, it's not like I said anything wrong even if it's out of place, women are psychologically submissive.

shes having fun at some festival in india dude stop being weird

t. beta

White women just have no dignity. That's about the worst trait for someone to have in my opinion. Lacking dignity and constantly demeaning yourself.

she's not being groped kys

Humans dont work like that

That's not the worse that could happen during the Holi

>i was only pretending to be retarded

tourist cities are usually more civilised, if she wants to get raped she just needs to travel a few minutes outside of it

looks like fun

swedish women meant for gang rapings. it is the natural order of things.

kill youreself

Russians can't afford overseas travel unless they're related to an oil oligarch.

nah, lots of them in goa, maybe not as many after the crisis. the commie mentality, if a certain place is promoted as being "cool", suddenly all of them who can afford that want to go there.