How long before the creators of Rick and Morty have to apologize to (((them))) about this scene from last nights...

How long before the creators of Rick and Morty have to apologize to (((them))) about this scene from last nights episode?

You know (((they))) they can't have a show this popular even suggest that this country could be "evil that nobody mentions"

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/cnns-rick-sanchez-fired-after-implying-jews-run-media-calling-jon-stewart-bigot-214528
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
youtube.com/watch?v=llRqwkp-p4s
youtube.com/watch?v=tbx23Ygj3YM
marianne.net/politique/vel-d-hiv-pour-le-crif-marine-le-pen-s-inscrit-dans-la-tradition-vichyste-et
college.usatoday.com/2016/11/03/jewish-students-battle-rising-anti-semitism-on-campus/
nytimes.com/2017/06/27/opinion/im-glad-the-dyke-march-banned-jewish-stars.html
timesofisrael.com/lgbt-jews-say-its-increasingly-difficult-to-be-pro-israel-and-queer/
alternet.org/labor/americas-labor-unions-are-increasingly-standing-palestine
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/world/europe/jeremy-corbyn-labour-antisemitism.html
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/why-did-black-american-activists-start-caring-about-palestine/496088/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/210838/the-problem-is-the-occupation
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-12-23/official-israel-turned-to-trump-to-head-off-un-resolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What specifically did they say?

newsweek.com/cnns-rick-sanchez-fired-after-implying-jews-run-media-calling-jon-stewart-bigot-214528

watch the episode

>watch Rick & Morty
No.

then fuck off

I'm not watching a whole episode either.

What did he say?

No because (((they))) hate us

watch the episode

Then why do you care, shitcunt?

Yeah getem girls... we sjw will not stand by while this cis-scum refuses to watch the entertainment of our people! Uniteand watch burpy reddit and memey or gtfo lol *burps* fuck me? No fuck me pal!

Isn't it ok to criticize Jews because they're white and part of the white majority and it's ok to criticize an ideology?

What a shitty fucking thread OP.

go meme elsewhere

Alright assholes. The group finds a video of Rick going on a drunken rant about the evils of Israel. Morty says this is something that happens every time Rick gets shit face. Rick frantically tries to explain that it's not what it looks like.

It was actually pretty funny.

Don't you have a doge charger to buff out?

>Isn't it ok to criticize Jews because they're white and part of the white majority

no because they are only what they want to be when it suits them. being criticized means they arent white anymore.

I know user. They're only white when they're promoting multiculturalism in western countries.

Jews only pretend to be white when they are trying to subvert the American people.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

This is a response from a normal person with a healthy outlook on life. Take note, virgins.

Why is it okay so say whites run the media, but not okay to say Jews run the media?

because guess who runs the media that can ruin your life?

It's okay to criticize Israel now because Muslims have more influence over SJW's than Jews and because Israel supports Le Drumpf.

I mean among SJW's.

Chuck Schumer and Ted Cruz are putting aside partisan bias to try and introduce a law that will jail people for 20 years and fine them an unlimited amount for criticizing Israel.

They have similar, those less draconian, laws in France and the U.K. now.

The guy from Pink Floyd was crying about it recently.

Are Jews white when they're winning Oscars? If not then does that mean black people are being anti semitic when they criticize the Oscars for lack of diversity?

So it's just a Mel Gibson joke?

That's okay, because Mel Gibson is the focus of the joke, not Israel.

>So it's just a Mel Gibson joke?
no, its a "beloved anti-hero with god-like intellect is a Sup Forums browser who hides his power level except when drunk" joke

Yes they have Semitic protection laws in Europe and soon we'll have ones for Islam too. Interesting that as we 'progress' as a culture we also lose the right to criticize ideologies, unless it's Christianity of course.

Maybe because it's reminiscent of history where this was said and jews were persecuted and murdered?

>Are Jews white when they're winning Oscars?

no

Because anything that could be seen as a negative implication, even if true, towards the Jewish people is anti-Semitic and should be eliminated from civilised society. Racism cannot stand.

Jews make fun of themselves all the time and nobody cares

Just watch an episode of drawn together which cracks a lot of Israel jokes specifically

Jews are t as sensitive as blacks, Muslims, or Sup Forums

so if it winds up with whites being persecuted and murdered, will it then not be okay?

Arent*

the difference is no one else is allowed to make fun of jews. Oh wait, niggers and shitskins don't let anyone else make fun of them either. Whites are the only people that don't give a shit.

>less white people
and that's a good thing

I'm excited for none of you to notice when nothing happens in real life regarding this joke.

Well Israel IS a way more fascist than the alt-right so who cares

>9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB MORTY

What did Rick mean by this?

OK I get why they'd want to deny their communities role in the creating the MSM since they do face real threats. But why do they keep promoting divisive identity politics against whites in the institutions they dominate(Hollywood, MSM) ,knowing that one day, it may backfire when people realise how overrepresented they are in the top rungs of society? Don't they see that they're helping create this monster which will eventually consume them?

>DA JOOZ WOULD NEVER ALLOW CRITICISM OF IS...

>Muslims have more influence over SJW's
In what kind of world do you live? How delusional are you? SJW are influenced by "social sciences" academics who happen to be - you guessed it - Jewish. Islamisation is just a globalist process, flows of migrants bring cheap workers and these workers bring their culture and their religion with them. Globalization is a product of Neoliberalism, it's the final step of Capitalism.

Well you """"white"""" """people""" spill your spaghetti every time a little white penis joke is made

Honestly Sup Forums is more sensitive than niggers even

SJWs hate Israel now, clearly the jews don't have as much influence as you think.

Go to ANY BLM or far-left rally and there will be Palestinian flags everywhere

Why is it that you people feel the needs to do (((this))) instead of just saying Jews? Why are you self censoring yourself, do you not understand that by doing (((this))) you are doing what the Jews wants

>Jews aren t as sensitive as blacks, Muslims, or Sup Forums

They're a thousand times more sensitive and the reason all those others are as sensitive as they are. Except Sup Forums, what the fuck? They're not sensitive.

>It's a muh palestine thread

fuck your fat sand niggers rapeugees

rick and morty is going downhill

Look up all the shows made by Jews that make fun of Jews. South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, Drawn Together, Rick & Morty, etc.. And none of this caused controversy, the only banned south park eps are for making fun of Muslims.

Now look up all the shows made by whites that blatantly make fun of whites. I can't think of any. Trailer Park Boys I guess?

And Sup Forums are the most sensitive snowflakes on earth. Watch the reaction when the littlest white people joke is made. You call star wars white genocide for not having enough whites in the leads

The fuck are you talking about? The jews are hypersensitive. Jewish groups are up in arms the second someone says something that could be even tangibly related to anti-semetic discussion. Shit, they were crying that Trump winning the election is anti-semetic despite Trump professing his love for Israel at every turn and his Children/grandchildren are jewish due to "Drain the swamp".

I wonder why that would be exactly?

>clearly the jews don't have as much influence as you think.
they do, but not every Jew is a zionist. plus, the Jews have never been able to hold their grip without the public becoming wise to their tricks. in the end, their mask is always taken off and they're exposed. but that's not an indication of lack of influence, it's an indication of it not being effective.

I want to leave you both to it so you can tear each other apart. But Jews are so superior they need protection and monetary support from white nations.

>Well you """"white"""" """people""" spill your spaghetti every time a little white penis joke is made

Compared to how the media reacts whenever blacks are offended?

I mean you can kill White people and they don't even get a news mention but if a black person gets called a nigger in public its a nationwide story on CNN.

Why do leftists hate Israel so much?

End yourself, Schlomo.
Controlled opposition, there's nothing radical or dangerous about waving flags during protests.

Sup Forums is fucking shitskins larping as white mate.

If you mongrels had control of the media, you'd be crying just as much if not more.

Honestly I can't imagine how much Sup Forums would freak out if there was a Boondocks-style show that made fun of whites so much.

Jews like to make fun of themselves to give them some kind of empowerement.
But if someone not jewish makes fun of them they are really hypersensitive.

Because it expands the ways to identify them and they even use the ((()))) on themselves now which lets other people notice it around their names.

no one likes Israel. the only people who do are rich Zionists paying out cash to influence retarded Western governments to ally/die for Israel, and retarded soccer moms who think Jesus lives there.

it's a meme country.

Watch any episode of drawn together before you call Jews sensitive.

I can't ever see Sup Forums making this kind of caricature of themselves.

>Implying the Front National is pro-Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=llRqwkp-p4s
Title of the video :
>Jean Marie Le Pen : His hatred towards Israel, his support to Iran

>JEWS ARE BEHIND THE LEFT!
>Show how leftists hate them
>"It's just a trick"

lmao, muh mental gymnastics

You mean like nearly every other animated comedy being a parody of a white nuclear family?

Every one of those shows you mentioned makes more fun of white people than Jews. Jews have the fucking ADL set up to defame and slander anyone that makes fun of or even mentions true but unsavoury facts about Jews.

So Sup Forums is just a group of incel, beta Ricks? Jesus Christ, gas them.

>Why do leftists hate Israel so much?

Because in their brainwashed eyes, it is a White group occupying a Middle Eastern area.

Jews are actually Asiatics with varying degrees of admixture.

>PRETENDING TO BE WHITE GETS EXPOSED BY Sup ForumsACK
Uhhhh...

>piece of Jewish-critical media exists with impunity
>Sup Forums daydreams about it being censored and banned

Nearly every nationalist right wing politician in the left likes Israel. Look up the opinions of Israel with Trump, Nigel Farage, Geert Wilders, David Oldfield, German AFD, Austria's Freedom Part, the Swedish Democrats...even Putin

Also China, pic related was a rally sponsored by their own foreign ministry

The only "people" that cry about Israel are SJWs and/or Mudslimes

SJWs don't give a fuck about Israel. If the woman on the team had been blown up by her million ant lover, THEN they'd be getting some tweets.

Look up Marie Le Penn and Israel, you know, the one who actually runs the FN now

>"After all, the National Front has always been Zionistic and always defended Israel's right to exist". She has opposed the migration of French Jews to Israel in response to radical Islam, stating that "the Jews of France are Frenchmen, they're at home here, and they must stay here and not emigrate. The country is obligated to provide solutions to the development of radical Islam in the problematic regions"

You're right that television is full of skepticism against Jews but Sup Forums jokes about themselves all the time

How many "white people jokes" are there in Curb Your Enthusiasm? Drawn Together? Family Guy? I can't think of many

I can name tons of Jew jokes though

You seem to be living in some wish fulfillment alternate reality.

>Controlled opposition
youtube.com/watch?v=tbx23Ygj3YM

marianne.net/politique/vel-d-hiv-pour-le-crif-marine-le-pen-s-inscrit-dans-la-tradition-vichyste-et
Despite her struggle to fit in, she's still rejected by the biggest lobby in France because of what her Father said.

rick and morty is declining in quality

>Curb Your Enthusiasm?
Tons. There are Gentiles and Christian jokes constantly.

>Family Guy?

Always makes fun of white people usually in relation or in comparison to black people

>SJWs dont give a fuck about Israel

college.usatoday.com/2016/11/03/jewish-students-battle-rising-anti-semitism-on-campus/
nytimes.com/2017/06/27/opinion/im-glad-the-dyke-march-banned-jewish-stars.html
timesofisrael.com/lgbt-jews-say-its-increasingly-difficult-to-be-pro-israel-and-queer/
alternet.org/labor/americas-labor-unions-are-increasingly-standing-palestine
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/world/europe/jeremy-corbyn-labour-antisemitism.html
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/why-did-black-american-activists-start-caring-about-palestine/496088/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/210838/the-problem-is-the-occupation
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-12-23/official-israel-turned-to-trump-to-head-off-un-resolution

Except MAYBE Russia (and that is only recently) I don't think there's a countries SJWs hate/focus on more.

eva sense thee femail rightors cum in thee shoes bein goin downhil

>How many "white people jokes" are there in Curb Your Enthusiasm?

The very first episode had Larry say in the first 10 min that he nods at black people for some reason when he talks to them and he figures that maybe he is trying to tell blacks that he is "one of the good white people"

Curb is full of jokes about how Whites are racist, insensitive or oblivious to other races, and it usually involves him claiming he is White and him apologizing to other races.

So "controlled opposition" is your magic phrase to shriek at anything that counters your simplistic narrative?

Actually pretty based for a non Xavier animation if true

>One of the biggest stereotypes of blacks on Sup Forums
>"""anti-white""""

Leon is basically a Ministerial show. Though the fact you're crying about Curb Your Enthusiasm being so supposedly anti-white pretty much proves the earlier point that Sup Forums is so sensitive.

>How many "white people jokes" are there in Curb Your Enthusiasm?

Uh, the show has tons of jokes about every race but the common factor is about how Christians or Whites are crazy/racist/offensive to other races and Larry identifies as White when he is discussing how Whites interact with others.

You asked how many jokes there were about Whites you stupid faggot and I pointed it out and now you moved the goalposts to "Curb has black jokes so the White jokes don't matter!"

Because thinking that Islam could have any influence on SJW is a much more complex narrative, right? Right, cause Islam controls the Academia, the Banking system based on usury and trading and of course, the Medias, right?

>literally normie-defending

You know which way to go

>Tons. There are Gentiles and Christian jokes constantly.

I need you to name a few examples so I know you can separate "jokes that involve gentiles/christians" from "making fun of them"

Thank you. The amount of juvenile bitching in this thread that someone would dare ask what this thread was about is pathetic. The fake paranoia about 'spoonfeeding' on this site is two-faced and anti-social, I'm glad someone bothered to say what they mean.

Nice /leftypol/ image fag. Go back to your containment board.

>literally paranoia-defending
Tell me another story about how cool deflecting is

When Larry mocks the signing of the cross, the way he acts when he thinks he's adopted and with his biological parents, when he pretends to be a republican and the two becoming obsessed with the piss stained Jesus are some examples that come to mind.

Don't ever post ever at me again

>I'm glad someone bothered to say what they mean

Yeah, I'm guessing it's something you can appreciate seeing as you can't seem to do it yourself.

>thanking someone for voicing what you're too much of a pussy to do

You just keep on watching resentfully from the sidelines in the hopes somebody can speak for you again

>When Larry mocks the signing of the cross

Good-naturedly complaining about remembering the proper order is not mockery

>the way he acts when he thinks he's adopted and with his biological parents

Self-deprecating since Larry came to adore his parents and it was one of the only segments on CYE which was just sweetness with minimal humor as Larry basked in the projection of their ideals

>the two becoming obsessed with the piss stained Jesus

lol I completely forgot about that, right.

I said exactly what I mean. People on this site bitch about spoonfeedig because they enjoy alienating people, but it doesn't help anyone and proudly contributes to a lack of information. Explain to me how the scene is anti-Israeli to the point of begging to be banned. It's fine if it is, but everyone proudly spitting on people who want to know what they're talking about, in a thread clearly that clearly baits a paranoid reaction, are habitually parroting an archaeic and useless meme because their point works better without context.

Literally nothing, they just said when rick gets drunk he talks about israel being "evil that nobody mentions", which was followed by 15 seconds of rick explaining he isn't anti-semitic (I didn't really get any implications that rick is antisemitic, it really did just feel like a joke intended to be edgy to shock the viewer)

Aren't the writers jewish anyway? I doubt anything is going to happen over that one scene.

A lot of non-jewish people do this just to confuse you guys,that doent help that the ((())) is an overused meme
And now let's play :put triple parenthesis around random words
(((avocado)))
(((chair)))
(((tv series i dont like)))

its satire so they're ok, right?