New world hours

>new world hours
>new worlders pretend to bei funny and interesting
>mfw
insomnia is hell on earth, nuke whole american continent, nuke brazil, mexico and muttland twice to kill even the most persistent ones

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/exclusive-putin-addresses-2016-election-meddling-1175502915757
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ameriposting is fucking hilarious and you know it.

>German claiming to be an authority on humour

Your people don't have the guts or will power to do it. You couldn't even kill off all the jews.

You have a chan of your own pal

i browse Sup Forums during the euro hours all the time. same shit. this whole "different hours" meme is bullshit. kys

Turns out that nor USA, neither any of its representative made any official accusations papers or requests to any of russian representative. All what americunts did so far was shimping out in medias and sanctions based on fake shit.

nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/exclusive-putin-addresses-2016-election-meddling-1175502915757

go to bed ivan

are you that sperglord volga german?

you know its not true
americans and new worlders are BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

Germany? You better shut the fuck up you piece of shit. Kill yourself faggot.

>a nazi thinks genocide is the solution to everything

why am I not surprised?

make me

take some tea you old man, and just lie down

Oh shit up germany you miserable cow go to bed

nuke brazil three times
you are unbearable monkeys, stop posting on this board
shits coming out of your mouth, eat a monkey dumb huezillian

oh, i am sorry we are too boring for germans hahahahahahahaha

dont be sorry, just stop posting and let europeans do their job while you stand still

good post

which job? you are supposed to be asleep

Sup Forums would be shit without sudacas, tbqhwu. They've got good bantz.

>They've got good bantz.
every second post is about whiteness
as if theres nothing else in the world to talk

>Old world claims to be not entirely new countries less than a handful of decades old torn apart by typical European tribal war just because they decided to keep the same name this cycle
Aren't you lot due for another war? It's been a few decades for the most of you. We know you can't go too long without chimping out and killing a few million of your own people. Or is the new Western European trend to act out your tribal instincts fighting proxy wars in the middle east? I guess that would make sense, with the shifting demographics and all.

>Or is the new Western European trend to act out your tribal instincts fighting proxy wars in the middle east?
you mean the eternal anglo and its inbred offsprings in america and australia

this
new worlders reeks autism

YURO HOURS
>some good playful banter

NEW WORLDERS HOURS
>"look we are white"
>"why is this white"
etc etc

Ah yes, the eternal anglo is responsible for the countless wars over the past few thoudsnd years in European history.
We dindu noffin.

We're better at CSGO than you

who tf cares about some war in 17th century
thanks to anglos and inbred stupid americanos we now have shitskins within our borders
why go fuck up iraq, lybia, syria? why is it necessary?
remember germany was not involved in this iraq shit

I dont even try to engage with new worlders
they are so bland, the only thing is race blabalabalb race blabalabla white balablabalba look at my 23andme babalabalba look at my family tree

There were several racial ranking threads too, I think it's one guy

yeah dunno, but i honestly cant find one good thread in the catalog during those hours
you knwo there are a lot of prettey neat banter, autism and informative threads during europe hours

Anglos themselves are a mutt mix of Normans, Saxons, Romans, and Celtics from centuries of being invaded. They are just taking their rightful mix race revenge on the rest of the world.

>euro hours are 95% generals and bantering countries who are asleep

ah yess......so this is euro intellectualism

>EU hours
>30 pages of generals with people using threads as chatrooms
>based new world hours/australian hour of power
>variety in thread topics, high quality banter and good times with good friends on Sup Forums

If you do not like living in a world dominated by the winners of wars, then stop losing wars. Part of losing wars is that you don't get to decide how things are going to be, at least not to the extent that you would like.

>who tf cares about some war in 17th century
Your cancerous nations caused the death of hundreds of millions less than a hundred years ago thanks to those very same tribal tensions. Eastern Europeans were slaughtering each other less than 50 years ago.
>remember germany was not involved in this iraq shit
Don't be so fucking naive. The middle east mess is only having blowback for the rest of the world because of both American and EU autism in response to Russians trying to cease control of a land both America and Europe greatly benefit from not being controlled by Russian puppets.
To say Germany had no role in all that is either painful lack of understanding how the dirty side of global economies with massive wealth imbalances function or outright dishonesty.

>If you do not like living in a world dominated by the winners of wars, then stop losing wars. Part of losing wars is that you don't get to decide how things are going to be, at least not to the extent that you would like.

>Your cancerous nations caused the death of hundreds of millions less than a hundred years ago thanks to those very same tribal tensions.
no it was dumb slavs and jews and commies

based yurocucks

>To say Germany had no role in all that is either painful lack of understanding how the dirty side of global economies with massive wealth imbalances function or outright dishonesty.
we dont creep into israel and saudi ass at the same time, during cold war we were marionettes of usa and russia
how are we to be blamed for that? its like you are blaming estonia for soviet campaign in afghanistan

What people hated Brazil and Mexico with a passion in every thread?

Ah right... Arabs.

The reason why you have replied to my above post with a bantsy image as opposed to a rebuttal of what I actually wrote, is because you cannot actually refute the content of what I wrote. This means that I am better than you in the sense that I win the argument which you abdicated, and that (again!) I win.

You can't even do your race thing, since Europe's whites are being racially replaced more rapidly than America's. There is no greater absurdity than a bunch of Mexicans and Europeans mutt-posting at Americans.

Europeans are boring as sin, it's only the French amongst you that seem to have a sense of humour.