Rewatching Lost again and I still dont get it

Rewatching Lost again and I still dont get it

HE JUST WANTED TO LEAVE THE FUCKING ISLAND. WHAT WAS OTHER FUCKING PROBLEM?!

apparently he was evil or someshit
what a bad ending. Loved the show but fuck me they had no idea what they were doing

Yes. I hate Jacob with a passion. Before turning into smokey (because of jacobs bullshit no less), he did literally nothing wrong and just wanted to leave that godforsaken island.

Jacob was a jealous piece of shit who wasn't as smart or as loved as his brother and pulled that as some sort of revenge.

Why couldn't he leave?

he had a debt

No he didn't

he left something undone

Fuck off Abrams

This show was retarded for turning out to be in the fantasy genre

Carrot on a stick, the show. If you liked this show you are blind. Anyone can carrot on a stick the viewer with random mysteries like the foot statue and keep adding things. It's the easiest thing to write ever. Then they go full fantasy genre in the end with time travel etc to explain it.

Show deserves to be forgotten.

you sound like you browse reddit desu

Time travel was actually pretty great. Only retards who didn't understand it think it sucked.

Flashsideways were the real cancer. They didn't have the balls to make the H bomb wipe out the original timeline and asspulled the afterlife bullshit.

Funny you say that when that hack Abrams just came up with the Island as a mystery idea and jumped off the ship before we had to come up with the real answers.

The entire thing was jew jew making it up as he went along if you can't see they just made shit up you are blind.

None of it ties together, none of it really makes any sense, none of the later stuff is foreshadowed, sideplots like Walt were left unsolved. You can't look back and see clues to the later plot, you'll never see bullshit like time travel coming. Because they made it up as they went. It's not a proper mystery because it can't be solved, despite baiting people with unsolved aspects. It's a bullshit drama with shit they carroted people on a stick to watch.

This show is reddit

Well that's retarded and you're retarded for typing it. Lost is perfectly executed carrot on a stick which is not something that's easy to do. That there was no pay off at the end doesn't change that the journey was great.

He was the devil.

>muh journey
is this how you defend a bad plot?

I still don't get why we supposed to hate or even dislike his character.
At first he is a normal human who just wants to leave the fucking island.
Island spirit (or whatever that was) tells him that his actual mother was killed by a crazy woman that pretends to be his mother.
Then his "mother" kills an entire camp of people who try to leave the island.
Then his brother "kills" him.
Aren't we supposed to feel sympathy for him?
Even after he turned into "evil" smoke he did cause far less deaths and destruction than his brother.
Fuck Jacob.

You are the devil.

This.

I dunno. Maybe letting a smoke monster out into the world is a bad idea? The implication was the MIB wasn't exactly going to retire in New York, he was going to wreak havoc.

He was forbidden from leaving before he was a smoke monster

Because his "mom" was nuts. Once he turned into the smoke monster he couldn't be allowed to leave.

He was Just a human who was tormented by his nutjob adaptive mother and killed by his brother. And all he wanted to do is to leave that FUCKING ISLAND.

FUCKING THIS
Only thing I felt for that guy was the fact that I was sorry for him.
Him leaving the Island and starting to travel would make a much better ending then fucking dying.