Harry Potter

Are polyjuiced traps gay?

>that look in her eyes
You just KNOW

>working vagoo
They're not gay.

Can you imagine polyjuiceing someone else into yourself and then fucking yourself in the ass?

>the amount of transformation and lewd-applicable spells and potions in HP universe
i would be the biggest slut no lie

>not posting the better picture from that scene.

It's not gay if it has a vag.

I just think everyone being able to do it loses its charm, it's way better if you're the only one

>there's a light right where her vagina should be

What did Chris Columbus mean by this?

>Rowling actually said Harry should have hooked up with Hermione
lmao

At the very least, theyres no way they wouldn't have fucked like rabbits after Ron abandoned them in the final book

He was bringing the light of Christ to the savages in the New World.

Prime Emma, light of my life, fire of my loins.

So are you just not going to post it?

What did Columbus mean by this shot?

wtf im a pedo now!

hermion pusy

Are trap houses gay?

Probably because all British males are bent(gay homosex) sissy poz cucks and its expected that the one of the dullest franchises in history should mirror that. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Be a loser Hufflepuff
>None of us can get date with any girls
>Even Hufflepuff girls, who are also ugly
>Guy in our class asks Luna for some of her hair, gives it to him cause she's kind of slow
>Draw straws for who has to drink the potion the first night
>It draw the short one
>Not looking forward to this but figure I'll get my turn at her eventually
>Next 6 hours is me getting fucked in every hole and degraded like you can't imagine
>mfw now I draw the short straw every night

poor execution in the first sentence. shameful

N-no...?

can someone get pregnant when polyjuiced?

Also I just played the first harry potter PC game, good game, btw. why the fuck are there locks in this universe AT ALL?

technically masturbation so its not gay

desu if I was in harry potter i always pictured myself as a hufflepuff.

I imagine hufflepuff is a little like /r9k/

...hot

Fuck off, Ron.

I want a video game adaptation of this.

>not being a cute Ravenclaw boy and polyjuicing yourself into a girl to be fucked by the Gryffindor chads

would you feel it like a girl, though?

Chamber of Secrets > Order of the Phoenix > Prisoners of Azkaban > Goblet of Fire > Half Blood Prince = Deathly Hallows Part 2 > Deathly Hallows Part 1 > Philosopher's Stone

Cedric had no problem getting dates.

ravenclaw is obviously the worst house.

Hufflepuff are just average people who won't push any edge, and just dish class and hang out in the field

There's an exception to every rule and the houses aren't defined by just one trait. Cedric, despite being pure Alpha, was incredibly humble. Far too much for the cocky ass Gryfindors.

I want to ____FUCK____ loli Hermione