/got/ for connoissuers only

last

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/TherealFrikidoctor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STANNIS! STANNIS!! STANNIS!!!

Remind me, Ep7 will be the last one for this season and then we'll have another, the last, season next year, right?

Stannis: lovers, autistic lovers, duty, beyond-lovers, true... connoisseurs

Where the fuck are these "no miscarriage" rumors coming from?

>fatleesi fags will still pretend that's a 10/10

Now that we know he was busy fucking and ringing a Northern whore because he knew an heir with Dornish nigger genes couldn't be the prince that was promised, was he in the wrong?

Stannis made many mistakes.

>I am not like Cersei, I am here to break the wheel. I free slaves and liberate the weak.
>Now, bend the knee or be burned alive. You have the free will of choice.

I can't tell if D&D are deliberately building her up to be the Mad Queen or if it's just shitty writing.

Also the entire episode was quite frankly the worst in a long time. Terrible acting from everyone, awful writing and fucked up pacing.

So whatever the fuck happened to Ice?

>runs away with another woman because his current wife is shit at making babies
>new """wife""" dies in childbirth
Is Rhaegar the worst picker of waifus in the seven kingdoms?

Tywin had it melted down and reforged into two longswords: Widow's Wail (carried now by Jaime) and Oathkeeper (carried by Brienne).

Man does this mean ANYTHING anymore?

Just imagine Jon's track in this episode on a map.

melted down, reforged into two swords on tywins orders in the opening of season 4
jaime has one
brienne has the other

>did you read it?
>it' a sealed scroll for the King in the North
>...
>what's it say?

I lol'd, D&D do good sometimes

made into oathkeeper and waifus wail

Leaker, it's not a rumor. Couple of days ago he spoiled thus whole episode almost word for word. He said that it's been cut from the finale, doesn't know if it'll be still in play in s8, and that Jaime and Cersei will have a fallout but he'll still leave saying that he doesn't want his child living in a world with the undead so he's going to fight for him/her.

So it would seem that the battle was completly over when Bronn pulled Jamie out of the water. Does this mean Jamie and Bronn can breathe under water?

>mfw leaks confirmed the return of Stannis

first for /ourgirl/

she's 11/10 virgin retard

Just imagine if there was actually a war going on and Jon got ambushed by the magical ghost ship army the instant he left dragon range.

/myqueen/
Dany is literally an edgy teen with nuclear bombs.

giving the people who tried to murder a choice at all is already super forgiving

I can't believe CIA dies this season. He goes out so poorly.

Shitty writing. Randyll should have called her on her bullshit in his speech
>I come to free you I don't come to kill and destroy
>nvm the burning corpses and the destroyed winter provisions

name one.

>reforging a Valyrian Steel sword by a random niggers in Kings Landing
I thought you needed knowledge on spells and shit to reforge a Valyrian Steelsword properly?

>I met your father once
>You're a lot shorter

You can reforge existing valyrian steel, but you can't create any more without spells n shieet

>CAREFUL JON

>D&D can't even bring themselves to let a fetus die

Fuck these cucks, can someone just track them down and put a bullet in them?

It wasn't some random nigger. He imported some old fuck that made swords for the Targs from his exile.

when is this character being introduced?

No, it's mentioned in the books that true master craftsmen/blacksmiths can reforge Valyrian steel. But there are only a handful who can do it, and nobody can create new Valyrian steel (because of the spells wrought into it as part of the forging that nobody has any more).

Even as it is, Widow's Wail was corrupted somewhat in the process, and is mentioned as now having an odd reddish hue that other Valyrian steel blades don't have.

tywin claims there were a handful of dudes in essos who can do it, and he found one

they actually show it on screen, it's not just talk

not a random nigger, he has special training and shit. he can colour his steel aswell.

Shitty writing

At least we will get good "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE" memes.

>le small in size but big heart man
can't stand this cunt

I for one want to see incest babby #4 just because it pisses Jonerysfags so much.

what I've been wondering, who is actually going to give a shit that jon is a targ, well maybe dany and he himself, but he has been raised by the starks and no one gives a shit about legitimacy anymore so who is going to care? Gendry?

What's the leak?

>Stannis return confirmed
Are D&D /ourguys/?

is that what a healthy twin sibling relationship looks like?

you do, thats what it was basically just melted down into two molds

Who did Jorah meet Toros?

Is it just me or is there really zero sense of time anymore in this season?
Quite literally months pass with nothing happening in the other points at the map between scenes with little mention of it and we keep jumping back and forth in the timeline, it's incredibly badly written compared to how it used to be.

At least he has more logic than fucking Dany.

>I love dragons but I don't like them doing the thing that everyone loves them for.

Such a stupid character.

>Stag head/antlers connecting base to head
At that is a nice touch even if the hammer head is a mess.

So happy Stannis is returning, thanks D&D

She's a small girl

Tfw the dothraki and the unsullied will take over the (((white))) lands of westeros and there is nothing the natives can do.

It feels even better knowing that the same thing will happen in the real world.

Icewind Dale expansion when?

fuck me lads why is she so fucking shit at acting?

They're both knights, they probably encountered each other at some point.

Yes, if you have a twin sister you MUST fuck her. It's the law.

>Couple of days ago he spoiled thus whole episode almost word for word.

Was it here or on some otherside, can you give a link or, at least, at what thread it was?

looks like Gendry has been playing some World of Warcraft

fought together in the Greyjoy rebellion

It gives me validity in his pursuit of Danny and makes their eventual marriage proper. A bastard would never be accepted as king of the seven kingdoms, a true targ on the other hand..

Gendry and Jon scene was 10/10 and gave me the Ned and Bibby B feels.

Much better chemistry than Kelly C and Jon (non-sexual)

what's going on here?

The interior of Dragonstone looked much better back then. Not a bad metaphor for the show itself I suppose.

Greyjoy Rebellion.

>comes back from the dead
>no real consequences to being brought back from the dead
>actually a sekrit super special Targaryen
>not even a bastard, Rhaegar and Lyanna conveniently got married making him the heir to the Iron Throne
Why is Jon such an anime-tier character? He's even more of a Mary Sue than Dany.

I think you meant WHEN, 2 possibilities: during the Siege of Pyke (where Thoros was one of the first to go through the wall breach with his flaming sword) and if I'm not mistaken thats where Jorah got his knighthood from BobbyB.

Second is during Tourneys.

The siege of Pyke you dingus

forced bromance

wtf I meant the webm u sicko

why is he holding onto his cape, it was really weird

>lankets THIS jealous of based dwarf

>night king has level drain
>everyone isn't protected against negative energy
>priest is dead
>no other spellcaster
>party leader thinks using a +3 against shapeshifters weapon against an army of undead
They're fucked

dying

>inb4 r*ddit
Here ya go my lad.
It's this guy. reddit.com/user/TherealFrikidoctor
He's legit as they come. I'd bookmark "frikidoctor" on YT because he's also doing weekly spoiler vids to clarify dialogues and what's been cut or not.

soo many hints, normies must notice even. it's every. single. episode.

That's the thing, it worked. It didn't feel forced.

So it doesn't blow in the wind?

seriously what the FUCK were they thinking with that hammer, you can clearly see its made of plastic, why is it black?

fucking blowy up there

did they spoil something in the webm?

>edgy danyfags want to see an innocent child die

this fucker looks exactly like christian bale wtf

whys gendrys actor so DYEL now ? i remember that season 2 bod

It's poetry.

He always dreamed of having a dragon and fantasized about flying one since he was a kid, but when he actually meets them he realizes they're dangerous beasts that will only bring destruction to his land.

Why is he referenced every episode if he's not coming back?

Gendry to resurrect House Baratheon. The Stag to crush the Dragon once again with Dany getting btfo and Gendry can be /comfy/ with Arya as his Queen.

How is it possible for the fact that he was legitimized kept secret for that long?

I literally just asked my mother how a woman in a medieval setting could know about being pregnant and after how long you know. She said that normally it's about 50 days, more if you have an irregular menstrual cycle. So the Lannicest baby is about two months old.

He didn't lift, just rowed for seasons.

It's fine my man, just be glad we got something.

A fetus is a fetus, you can't say it's aa child

the fuck. should've just given him a war hammer from valyriansteel.com

Stannis wight.

>Abortion is right
>letting a fetus die is wrong

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cringey fan service that literally they teleported someone across the map to make happen.

People underestimate D&D. Sure, they aren't as good as the fatman, but they've been setting up Stannis' return since the very first episode of season 6. It's a big ruse.

boobs, m8, boobs. we didn't see it on camera cause it didn't happen.