Why have there been so many anti-China threads on Sup Forums lately?

There was a thread earlier about free trade which was nothing but dozens of posters making denigrating comments about Chinese people, products, and culture. It's obvious that a lot of people in Western countries like to portray Chinese people as these sort of backwards primitives as an excuse to colonize and exploit China like they did in the 19th century.

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/computing/intel-spectre-meltdown-warnings/
thesocietypages.org/socimages/2014/06/20/old-yellow-peril-anti-chinese-posters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're like Jews 2.0 Gold Edition but unlike Jews, there's 1.379 billion of them.

1.379 gorillion*

>It's obvious that a lot of people in Western countries like to portray Chinese people as these sort of backwards primitives as an excuse to colonize and exploit China like they did in the 19th century.
False. When China was exploited, Western authors praised the noble soul of the Oriental, the happy-go-lucky, frugal spirit of the Chinese peasant. Chinese art and culture fascinated Westerners, and Western intellectuals took an interest in Chinese philosophy.
Now, China is actually becoming successful, and Westerners talk about how evil an country it is. Moral of the story? White people hating you is a sign that you're doing something right.

Your country is only half decent because of them.

So why do you live in America instead, Huang?

I can't wrap my mind around it either, I think Americans have it ingrained in them only they could lead the world, no matter what they do, even if it means bullying and taking a shart on their allies (as they seem to be doing now)

They haven't read the writing on the wall yet, but here's a sneak peak.

digitaltrends.com/computing/intel-spectre-meltdown-warnings/

Because the economic rise of China (and to lesser extent the rest of the East Asian countries) represent a threat that they pose to Anglo-American status quo in world affairs.
And all of this also fits with the equally dramatic narrative of the West’s demise.

>They're like Jews 2.0 Gold Edition

I've never heard that Jewish takes social care in a foreign country.

Actually Sup Forums hate everyone,so I am not really care.

六四天安门事件

Some anons from certain once all mighty powerful empires like to invest their ego into the cherry picked glorious history of their region and give themselves delusions of grandeur for it.
China becoming a very real and distinctly non-European super power shakes the egos of these larping fags to their very existential roots. All they can do is fear this unknown and desperately try to hoist upon it the familiar imperialist national modus opernadi they are used to and use that to try and diminish it.
Autistic nationalist manchildren jumping at the shadows of straw people, because it is much easier to swallow than the ego shattering idea that somewhere distinctly different from the empires in their heads can become powerful via different means. They basically see it as undermining the very values the project their self image upon.

Ever worked with a guy who had been working a job for decades and a new person decided to do it differently, which turned out more productive and easier? Picture the utter shock, disbelief and anger in the mind of that stubborn old man who was indirectly humiliated by the upstart. Now you may begin to understand the frustrations of the anons who put their sense of self worth into this sort of nationalistic roleplay online.

An extreme case in point: Ikibey and his lack of ability to accept that his idealised Greece and Greek locality, ethnicity and heritage are not real.

the level of hate seems pretty normal other than that obsessed American flag posting the same images and arguments in every China related thread.

>Qin
A powerful red-haired Caucasian from the Western frontier uses Western inventions such as the chariot to invade the East and conquers all the yellow-skinned submissive Mongoloids and rules over them. He institutes strict laws and standards throughout his empire to dominate and control his subjects and this leads to the Chinese cultural identity.

>Han
Chinese Mongoloid peasants rebel and oust their Caucasoid masters and make a peasant their supreme emperor. Thanks to all the technology and culture brought to them by their Western conquerors, the Chinese experience a golden age.

>3 Kingdoms
Constant warfare between a bunch of peasants who want to be emperor. Someone writes a bullshit novel about them 1000 years later making them superheroes.

>Sui then Tang
A northern Turkic people called the Xianbei conquer all of China. Tang is another golden age where Western culture is prevalent. For instance, the beauty standard is imported from Caucasoid Turkic northerners and fat lewd chicks are seen as the ultimate sex symbol.

>Liao then Jin
Northern steppe warriors invade and conquer half of China and enslave the Chinese population.

>Yuan
Founded by Genghis Khan (who had red hair according to historical documents) and his Mongolian descendants. They first conquer Jin, which is already foreign-occupied, and then they conquer Song and rape all Chinese women. Chinese are relegated to the lowest social class in the multi-ethnic Yuan empire.

>Ming
Chinese peasants rebel and oust the Mongols. They once again make a peasant their supreme emperor.

>Qing
Northern steppe warriors called the Manchu invade and conquer all of China and subjugate the entire population. They force all Chinese men to shave half their head and massacre 30 million Chinese.

>Modern
Japan defeats Qing in a war and liberates the Chinese from 300 years of Manchu domination. Later, Japan weakens the KMT, and Communist peasants take over China.

Hmmm, really?
thesocietypages.org/socimages/2014/06/20/old-yellow-peril-anti-chinese-posters/

Wow you're right op. Let's learn from Lei Feng there would be no new China without the Communist Party. Long live emperor Xi.

*except on boards like Sup Forums, any positive mention of China there immediately triggers the local weaboos.

China isn't overtaking the Western world any time soon for a number of reasons and being a world superpower really is anathema to their mindset. Historically, they've preferred to hole up and hide from the barbarian outside world while having a collection of small neighboring states as their slaves. One of the big differences with the Western world is that Christianity and Islam have a crusading impulse that is entirely missing from Asian religions--this need to go to the corners of the globe and bring the word of God to the heathen.

I think their long term goal is to restore their former imperial domination of East Asia and remove US influence from the region. Of course not one of their neighbors wants this and most of them are demanding American money and weapons to keep the dragon out.

There is only one Emperor.
He has loyal and well rewarded subjects.

>Of course not one of their neighbors wants this and most of them are demanding American money and weapons to keep the dragon out.
Governments, maybe. The people themselves want American forces to leave.

Yes all the countries whites hate are doing super well now. Let's face it. China is a clusterfuck internally, externally, and anyone who wants to shield it from criticism probably has some weird complex which forced them out of the country in the first place .

Crickets. His parent brought him here. They had to flee the same communist hell hole he now attempts to endear.

If you love China so much, why don't you live there?

I don't think Europeans really 'hate' china do they? only I see Americans who feel like this, and other Asians of course

I think most people have legitimate concerns about China and Chinese products, but that doesn't equal hate
then you have braindead Chinese nationalists who throw a tantrum online if you say X Chinese product is shit

To me, the real danger that China poses isn't some Hitlerian thing where they send giant armies to invade everyone. It's more that they're doing things like poaching endangered animals, fishing the seas dry, and selling trash goods with lead paint and other nastiness in them to the rest of the world. Most of the damage they cause is self-inflicted (especially their horrific pollution levels) but other stuff like wildlife poaching is really bad.

he is the resident banana who complains about how he can't get girls, doesn't speak mandarin, and cries all day about how his fellow fat yanks are oppressing him even if he moves to China (which they would never allow because China doesn't want refuse)

>I think their long term goal is to restore their former imperial domination of East Asia and remove US influence from the region. Of course not one of their neighbors wants this and most of them are demanding American money and weapons to keep the dragon out.

Since Vietnam user is in this thread, you'd have to ask him about that.

The Chinese diaspora can't take the banter at all.

Where my sinoboos at ?

east Asians are in a bit of a hard position
no one really wants American troops in their borders or lots of American influence, but snuggling up with China is VERY bad even if the economic gains of dealing with china are too sweet to be ignored.
best option for most of Asia is to remain fairly neutral, work with china and the USA but keep both at arms length or else try to remain insular

>no one really wants American troops in their borders or lots of American influence
Little late for Japan and South Korea. As in, 70 years too late.

Euros and burgers don't live anywhere near China's growing sphere of influence.
Every country on the Asian side of the Pacific knows that China is dangerous and will rape us of our resources if given the chance.
A century of humiliation wasn't enough for them.
We need a millennia of balkanized petty states.

>It's obvious that a lot of people in Western countries like to portray Chinese people as these sort of backwards primitives as an excuse to colonize and exploit China like they did in the 19th century.
Or maybe they feel insecure and emasculated now that they see they are the past and become more irrelevant by the day.

>Every country on the Asian side of the Pacific knows that China is dangerous and will rape us of our resources if given the chance.
>A century of humiliation wasn't enough for them.
>We need a millennia of balkanized petty states.

China on average has a civil war every 90 years. It should be due again in a few more decades.

Weeaboos, cool japan shills, netouyo, maga hat wearing americans or different combinations of the mentioned beforehand.

nonsensical post

I hope so.
It can't come soon enough.
Our national security agencies flagged that their agents have infiltrated our universities and political sphere.
They practically own our mines and a good chunk of our farmland already.
Even left-wing media's raised the alarm.

The US government bans the use of Chinese electronics as well and for good reason.

It's the total opposite, chinese chills have been increasing on Sup Forums these last months. China and chinese used to be hated much more.

t. insecure whitey

chink genocide when

China traded with with her neighbours for centuries, no problem. European came and conquered everything. China is only dangerous because she is coming back to smash the white devils monopoly (that they took by force).
Get out of Asia you fucking gweilo.

They're not practicing a sustainable socioeconomic model, certainly not with their air and water being comprised mostly of toxic chemicals now. I think that's going to be one of the things that leads to their downfall. It's estimated that almost half China's population will have cancer in 40 years.

>China traded with with her neighbours for centuries,

If by trade, you mean their neighbors had to pay an annual stipend of gold to Beijing and supply 50 virgins for the emperor's harem.

t. Chinese diaspora.
Real Malays would spit on you, you firth column parasite.
No country wants to surrender their sovereignty and Malaysia certainly won't when China's trying to steal it's maritime territory.
China doesn't want to trade, they want to control your trade.
Point the finger at me if you like but in a few decades, we'll be the ones helping the Malaysian government kick out CCP infiltrators.

t. Chinese retard
I'm sure all the invasions were just part of the friendly trade deals

Because the japs and krauts were right
When kikes or chinks (semi-kikes) rule, it's all over for the rest

All Southeast Asian countries hate Chinese, they're like the Jews of the region. Indonesia tops even the Butthurt Belt for extreme McCarthyism because they just take communism to be a front for Chinese imperialism. One of the only countries in the world that outright bans communist parties and symbols.

It's kind of a funny thing because the Chinese hate the Manchus and consider that entire period one of national humiliation, yet they also want back all of the clay they had under the Qing Dynasty.

>if you like china you have to be there 100% of the time all the time or you can git out
Dat logic doe.

>why don't people like my uncivilised, totalitarian shithole

>they just take communism to be a front for Chinese imperialism
it pretty much is

>inb4 pics of Chinese toddlers being run over with trucks, dogs being beaten to death, Chinese tourists shitting on the sidewalk, etc

All the way back in the early 60s, President Kennedy believed China sought imperialistic domination of Asia and he thought that Maoism had imperialist undertones to it.

Kennedy also thought that China was behind North Vietnam. Although some people like to think he would have prevented escalation of the Vietnam War, the opposite was likely--had he lived, he would have probably gone much further than Johnson did.

This logic, again.

You have to have done something amazingly wrong when you have literally zero allies except Pakistan. Even Russia has several nations they're friends with.

Ici, 我的朋友

Well?

>rape us of our resources
How's it going to do that without declaring war and taking it?

Alas, that China doesn't exist anymore except in museums. Mao saw to that a long time ago.

Japs

You have it wrong, Chang. Until some months ago China was rarely ever mentioned but now there's at least one thread every day made by some chinkaboo (probably you).

Do Chinese, or people who appreciate China, have to be in China 100% of the time? Is that the rule now? If I like coffee, I have to drink nothing but coffee every day, every meal all the time. Right?
Who are you to say "that China" doesn't exist anymore? Did China just disappear after Mao?
You know, there were worse events in Chinese history, like Qin Shihuang burning the Confucian books in 221 BC.

The geopolitics dont affect me.so much but china seems to be the only.superpower that gives a real shit.about making a start on environmental issues so thats a plus.in my.book. Obvoously can go on about.how theyre poisoning their country but.thats a by product.of feeding.our consumption desires/them catchi.g up to us, and.its.forcing them to invest a lot of research into this issue

Most of what's left of China and Chinese culture is preserved on Taiwan.

I'm not hearing a reason.

>but china seems to be the only.superpower that gives a real shit.about making a start on environmental issues

I just gave you one.
I'm in America because I am an American, but I love China too and I would go back if I had the opportunity. There's reason 2.
Dat's a loaded statement doe.
China didn't unilaterally withdraw from the Paris Accord (unlike a certain superpower we happen to live in).
And there was Kyoto before it.

Look at where the major.new projects are.being done, papers published in am seem to be overwhelmingly from.china or chinese researchers in the states/uk, i dont know.in my msc theres a strong focus on pv/piezos etc. And almost all of.ot.seems to be china led these days

Have you seen the mock European towns they build on the mainland? Lyl they have to literally copy white people's buildings because nobody in China knows how to construct traditional architecture anymore.

Fuck off back to Cuba
And fuck Commie Chink pieces of shit

lots of filthy chinks in this thread

Truth hurts doesn’t it

You follow me wherever I go. It's a bit creepy, but cute, nonetheless.
Now you see it's that kind of patronizing racist attitude that lost you an empire.

>half decent
>implying chink would contribute to country
>not laundering money somewhere else like chinkapore
please stop spreading lies.

If youre talking.about me, Im just pointing out that China are leading the way in renewable research and thats because of their planned economy/how much feeding out demands damaged theor country.
As someone who wants to work.in renewable R&D.i have a very high opinion of their efforts

It's like setting out a piece of fruit and watching the flies come to it.

They are every bit as bad as you say. I want the US to annex us before our traitor government destroys our country.

one of the big reasons the chicoms lost in malaysia was because the ethnic malays saw through their lies. the MCP member list read like a chinese phone book

Australians need to be exterminated asap. Australians and New Zealanders are nothing more than a bunch of no good double dipping dabblers and dilettantes.

Hahahahahah. Let me guess, you're one of those faggot Indo/Malay/Spore "Chinese" who ran to Aus/Nz when the pribumi niggers tried to kill you

t. Zhao Liu

Out out out Zhang

>piezos
You are a lazy bumiputera nigger. All of you Haziqs are worth literally nothing.

We will cuck all of you. You know that right, faggot? What you did to us, we will do 10 times worse. We will treat you worse than blacks, not because you are worse than blacks, but because we want to treat you worse than blacks. An eye for an eye? no, an eye for your whole body.

>t.

i didn't see any anti-chinese threads, but yes, i do hate chinese. Because your people are terrorizing our east and occupying our territories.

Sorry you can't get a gf man.

How come the Americas can span an entire North and South length of Earth whilst the Ausfags and Nzfags choose to cut themselves a chunk and call it (((Oceania)))? Nz is no further south than Chile but yet the convict scum otherwise known as (((Australian))) and (((New Zealander))) use the term (((Oceanic))). The answer is simple. Nuke them.

>A powerful red-haired Caucasian from the Western frontier uses Western inventions such as the chariot to invade the East and conquers all the yellow-skinned submissive Mongoloids and rules over them.
WE WUZ CHANGZ N' SHIETT

I am a Chinese male living in Singapore with a deep seated hatred of Western success etc.

You are a literal offspring of a convict. Convicted felony is in your bloodstream. Think about that.

Uh oh he's angry, here's the incoherent rambling.

What makes you hate them so much?

Huntington devoted an entire chapter to you guys.

Also the Yuan Dynasty was founded in 1271 by Kublai Kan, Genghis Khan died in 1227. This entire post a historically illiterate garbage.

Not really. I'm just convinced that Aus & Nz classification as Oceania is in fact a political move from the Pikey Brits. Actually have been googling this for the past hour and haven't yet come across an explanation that adequately debunks my speculation. The fact that you are mocking is a confirmation of the accuracy of my hypothesis. Now, go back to Darwin, you Bogan. No jandals for you

So are you HK, Taiwanese, or a filthy chink?

Why so interested?

I just want to genecide Australians and Nzers. Canadians, Americans, etc. are on my cool list.