The mutt meme is a jewish conspiracy

>the mutt meme is a jewish conspiracy
>we don't look like that

JABBA THE MUTT

Damn that's the ugly friend effect big time. That girl on the right is probably like a 5/10 and in comparison she looks like a 8/10.

they genuinely look aussie as fuck

this is so sad

The mutt meme is a conspiracy. But not by jews. By friends who actually like Americans but are sick of poltards. Think of it as intervention by well meaning friends. Americans I have met IRL are cool and friendly people.

Sugar is the greatest enemy of America.

me on the right

Sugar is a Jewish conspiracy.

It's not even sugar anymore, it's corn syrup. "High end" sodas and shit will specifically advertise sugar as a feature. Hell I know people who are convinced that diet sodas (with artificial sweeteners) is somehow worse for you than regular soda, and they tell me this like they are taking a stand for their health. Embarrassing living in the south sometimes.

you are pretty hot, plz don't get fat

>they genuinely look aussie as fuck

It ain’t good for ya, cause diabeetus.

girl on the right's face has a particularly Australian look

This, tough love.

too blonde to be american i guess

Anyone else curious what it feels like to shove your dick in that fat neck thing?

are you black?
they have a thing for fat white woman

i've never seen fat people in my entire life. maybe because i am in the midwest and that's a southern thing.

No and I find fat people to be repulsive. I'm sure it's warm and probably moist though.

> fat white woman
also old (like really old)

aaaa stop

If she donated her chin for the starvin in Africa, she could feed a small cunt for weeks

I can't believe that elephant seal has the gall to apply makeup to her damn face

her chin alone has more fat than my entire body what the fuck