Why do Greeks think they're not mixed with turks or Arabs? From my point of view they look extremely Levantine looking

Why do Greeks think they're not mixed with turks or Arabs? From my point of view they look extremely Levantine looking.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would they be mixed with arabs?
when did arabs every got to greece and in what numbers?

Hes trying to divide tue European people

>Why do Greeks think they're not mixed with turks or Arabs
Because they aren't? They're typical southern Europeans in genetics and cluster very far from TURKS, closer to central Italians (they'd probably overlap exactly with Lazio if samples from there were on this map). A place on the same latitude as Turkey happens to produce people with a roughly similar skin tone to Turks, who would have guessed.

Well I've read that at one point the Byzantines settled the ghazanid Arabs into Macedonia(northern Greece) when the Islamic conquests were occurring. Also you have to include the immigration of people into Greece during the Roman Empire and middle-Ages and repopulating devasted parts of Greece with migrants from anatollia. Just to name a few.

Sandniggers like to think they are southern European
They aren't
Source: your asshole

who cares you cant tell turk greek italian syrian or moroccan apart, literally look same

Ashkenazi are european?

this desu

>when did arabs every got to greece and in what numbers?

other way around. greeks got to arabs and colonised them and it's very noticeable especially in egyptians.

Explain the Greek-Turkish population exchange then? Even "native" Greeks called those 1 million anatollian Greek immigrants as turkoksporos (Turkish Sperm/seed)???

So why do they look phenotypically Levantine then?

Yes you can

that was way before arabs got to egypt tho

>and it's very noticeable especially in egyptians.
How so?

Fuck off with your historical revisionism

No you can not, if they are all dressed normal and the turks/arabs dont carry c4 around or talk about jihad they look like brothers

I'm just wondering why Greeks are so apprehensive to the way they look???

They're Levantines mixed with southern Italians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
>David B. Goldstein, the Duke University geneticist who first found similarities between the founding mothers of Ashkenazi Jewry and European populations, said that, although Richards' analysis was well-done and 'could be right,'[62] the estimate that 80% of Ashkenazi Jewish Mt-DNA is European was not statistically justified given the random rise and fall of mitochondrial DNA lineages. Geneticist Antonio Torroni of the University of Pavia found the conclusions very convincing, adding that recent studies of cell nucleus DNA also show “a very close similarity between Ashkenazi Jews and Italians".[61][63][57] Diaspora communities were established in Rome and in Southern Europe centuries before the fall of the Second Temple in 70 CE.[57]

Yes you can

Because they dont want to be associated with Arabs or Turks, for obvious reasons

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey

Now you look like a fool.

No they fucking aren't

there is literally a city in their country named after alexander :^)

>So why do they look phenotypically Levantine then?
Because a big stretch of land from southern Europe to the northern Middle East through to northeastern Asia lies on roughly the same latitude, and its people tend to have skin of roughly the same shade (subject to how much sun they get of course).

>dat means dey aren't white!!!

What exactly are you saying no to?

I also mean facial features as well. Northern Spainish are in the same latitude as well but have different faces to Syrians while Greeks share the same Syrian faces and looks.

turks a fair bit yeah
arabs not so much

Jews are not fucking white
They will only pretend to be in order to manipulate amd subvert white people

But Turks are basically Arab looking??

We're white sweetie.

>Sandniggers like to think they are southern European

It's only turks. And they're right, turks cluster close genetically to greeks.

But Turks look like Arabs!

No they don't

Some of them do, some of them don't. It's stupid to generalise an entire country's population like this, especially Turkey where you have turks, circassians, kurds etc.

Genetic and ethnic autism is stupid.

turks are mixed with Greeks. Greeks are mixed with Bulgarians and Serbs. Macedonians are Greek.
Turks have their own haplogroup Gypsy and Indian and Asian and assimilated Greeks

My mutt folder is quite large. How is your jew folder?

greeks are a mixed bunch, some look white, some look arab some even look paki

one people originates in central asia, the other is SW Asian, they're two distinct peoples that just look similar because they're from the same continent

No they fucking don't
There are paki immigrants in Greece and they rape Greek girls
In the islands golden dawn executes them if they cause trouble

sure thing, pic related is one of many examples, he's a native greek, converted to islam even

you mention golden dawn, the leader of the golden dawn looks paki as fuck

Greeks have little Turk DNA. They have some, but not much.
Turkics have a lot of Greek DNA. They're a mutt race like.. never mind

You're mentally retarded, Greeks and Italians are from the same population waves as scandinavians and Germans, igñf native balkans are white skinned and native iberian are white skinned, and the vast majority of italians are white skinned, why the hell would greeks be darkskinned as well as Italians, theres multiple seperate populations in these territories, native southern italian should be the same continuum as Germans, balkans, and iberians.

I dont have a drop of northern bloid just indigineous southern euro Iberian.

I remember this guy. He's from Crete and converted to Islam, now living in the U.K. like a lot of other paki looking Greeks.

I hope hes raped by a pack of niggers
I hope you are to
Golden dawn protects the Greek people

When did people start thinking anyone but Germanic people were "white"? Are you guys retarded or just Larping?

You look like a disgusting mestizo than hasn't seen the sun in over a year...

Americans are a mixed bunch some look black some look natice american sone look white, there is no singular population ancestry of the greek territory definitely, espicially with black immigrants

There's clearly a very different look amongst Greeks that very similar to levantines. Excluding the white identity crap I see almost every Greek as akin to people like Syrians or Iraqis is how their faces look.

I NEED a qt Greek gf

Because they are Arabs, the reason Turks look whiter is simply because they got yellowed by Mongols and as you know Asians can have very light skin.

And those aren't ethnic Greeks.

Turks were the mongols originally

Ok is obvious that you're a Greek diaspora that doesn't want Greeks to be considered Arab loooking but the plain truth is that you guys do indeed have Arab looking faces. Not all of you I admit but most of you certainly. Why don't you just accept it?

Greeks are white
Arabs aren't
Its a simple as this

>most of you
They aren't ethnic Greeks.

There is Greek and non Greek.

All Greeks are Europeans, non Europeans aren't Greeks and those non whitish Greeks are from assimilation.

>calling turks arabs

they don't even speak arabic, wtf are you guys talking about lmao.

Arr rook same

You look like a younger and slimmer version of Cao de Benós.

I’m assuming Greek #2 were the actual smart Greeks that created western civilization (Ashkenazi Jews), while Greek #1 are the modern lazy Greeks that can’t pay their debts, correct?

Greeks are turks.

You assume wrong, none of these samples are correct.