4 good episodes in a row and Sup Forums still won't admit that they're wrong

>4 good episodes in a row and Sup Forums still won't admit that they're wrong
I have to give you all credit for being dedicated in your wrong opinions

What

1 > 4 >>> 3 >> 2

Stop watching this.

2 and 3 were total garbage and I love this show.

Every season has 2 bad episodes. And this one used them up rather quickly.

>4 good episodes in a row

>average day of a Sup Forums mod

did they sudenly released 4 episodes last night?

They fucked up the Israel joke.

Rickshank Redemption was good
Rickmancing the stone was good
Pickle Rick was good
Vindicators 3 was good.
You're lying to yourself if you say otherwise

>no retarded earth storyline with MUH MARRIAGE
Thank fuck. More episodes like this with just Rick, Morty and some fun scifi scenarios.

The Mad Max episode was shit. I was expecting so much more. Seriously only the Armthony made me laugh.

Pickle Rick parts were fun to watch and I got a few laughs but the theropy scenes were so fucking stupid. I will never watch that epissode again. I will just watch the pickle parts on Jewtube

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

1>4>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The therapy scenes were alright until the therapist silenced Rick with her monologue

Next week's episode is a Rick and Jerry episode

Episodes are never good, Rick and Morty is pretty good compared to other shit that's coming out now. Still the best Rick and Morty episode is 50% garbage.

>Jerry

I dont know I didnt laugh once. I thought I liked that episode, but It didnt make me laugh. It was kinda predictable also. And whats with all the shit lately? Did Rick really need to shit in conference room? Did he need to mention in the video he shit himself? Something's wrong with this show. First episode (the April leaked one) is just amazing. The 3 rest so far not that great.

Yeah that last episode was great. I loved the timely avengers v saw format and when the whole thing ended with dabbing I just raised my fist in the air and did by best Ric flair impression.

Good episodes?
1 was decent.
2 had 1 funny moment(technically 2, except repeated)
3 was literal trash.
4 was so bog standard I've forgot most of it only hours after watching.

>pickle rick
>good

ONLY EPISODE 1 WAS GOOD. iT WAS WRITTEN BY MIKE MCMAHAN, WHO WAS A WRITER FROM SEASONS 1 AND 2

EPISODES 2 , 3 AND 4 WERE ALL BAD OR MEDIOCRE AND THEY WERE ALL WRITTEN BY FEMALE WRITERS WHO ARE DIVERSITY HIRES NEW FOR SEASON 3.

This.

Why the fuck does every animated comedy forgets what made it populat and tries to do storylines and character development obviously out of the writers' league?

South Park did it with season-long plot.
Archer did it with seasonal gimmicks and storylines not about spying.
Rick and Morty does it with marriage drama and Rick being oh so tortured.

I mean, imagine you made a popular show about a guy who burps and drinks a lot and is being a cunt to everyone in funny ways. How do you go from there to thinking you're good at writing drama?

1 was great.
2 was awful
3 was the worst episode in the series
4 had one good joke, the rest was bad

What was the joke?

>joke about the team looking less "diverse"
>joke about "why would he do this to his own men....and women"
>joke about getting "triggered"

If only the serie would have changed to Pickle Rick and Regular morty :(

season 1 was boring. It was literally just old cliche tv ideas but told in the universe of rick and morty. S2 did the same thing except it told the stories better.

Wtf is wrong with people. This episode is the bomb man. It has good jokes, references and dark humour which is The Central premise of all rick and morty episodes. I swear to god all the haters are people who only care about plot and don't give a shit about comedy or humour because there fucking craving for plot makes them forget about what makes this episode great rather than shitty. Just because it doesn't have plot doesn't make it shitty ok?

I wish they hadn't killed all the Vindicators though

Is every single fucking episode going to be about dealing with emotions from now on?
Also that opener was dumb, and what the fuck was the point of that israel scene?

This episode was good, I was going to drop the show if it was as bad as 3.

>tfw the post-credits scene of Pickle Rick wasn't a full episode

this show is kineaux

edit: hehe i hope u guys get my reference to the france language

but theyve been doing the family drama since the beginning. its been building toward the divorce and now it happened and everyone hates the fallout for some reason

>heroes of color

I sincerely hate female writers. They destroy everything.

Family drama as a joke is ok. Why does it need to be some extended plotline?

I thought those jokes were making fun of how everything has to be about diversity these days? I thought it was being satirical of militant leftism.

It was satire. See:

You are retarded.

4 > 1 > 2 > 3

Yeah, I loved all the funny parts in episode 4. Like when, uh...i forget, I'm sure there were funny parts I just forget them all haha

the entire side plot while rick and morty watched interdimensional cable 1 was about beth and jerrys marriage. same for the side plot of rick potion 9. and the unity episode was all about ricks relationship with others. and countless more. i dont know why people feel this is any different. the emotional ties of this episode just turned out to be a noob noob gag in the end anyway.

>if i'm not literally cumming buckets while I laugh like a fucking retard it's not a good episode.
Literally no episode is really funny, they are just entertaining. If you think they are funny you are more retarded than I thought.

>4 > 1
nope.exe

This

nothing is good

if the episodes are not funny the there is no point in watch this ''comedy'' imbecile

>Literally no episode is really funny

That's pretty bad for a comedy show. I found s1 and s2 funny.

>you are more retarded than I thought.

You're the one watching a comedy show without laughing.

the ending to episode 4 is too anti-closure for me it "ruined" the episode.
I get the everyone has potential to be "the worst" but to develop a character into a villain only to let them get away (undercutting all superhero movies) just feels like a fuck you rather than making a point
>Morty: rick says morality is relative
>""group leader or whatever""I think he needs it to be that way
is the season just turning into a clash of viewpoints?

pic related is the reason why Sup Forums hates rick and morty

>let's cuck the black guy lmao
literally never happens in real life

Rickmancing the Stone didn't have a single funny joke in it, it was trash. I've liked the other episodes though.

I still enjoy it but I don't seem to look forward to it every week.

>i must enjoy the show specifically based on it's intended genre
>if i don't find it funny it can't be enjoyable

I rarely smile while watching this show, I still enjoy it. I didn't realise everyone on Sup Forums is Joe watching ow my balls.

you don't react to it because you're obviously watching it alone

I was waiting for someone to say this. Black guy gets cucked.

Anyway definite improvement over 2 and 3.

Imagine actually thinking this, nice bait.

But...none of those "jokes" were funny, like at all.

DUDE ISRAEL LMAOOOOO

I'll give an e for effort for actually having the stones to mention Israel in anything but a shining positive tone.

Rick says, "The Vindicators say their job is to fight evil wherever it hides, but they don't... pick the location you'll never hear them even mention, because to fight darkness, is to fight yourself."

The alligator thing guessed wrong, and Morty guessed correctly... meaning that Israel was the location where evil exists, but nobody even mentions.

Are you so fucking brainwashed that this actually went over your head?

except i literally can't control myself while watching peep show or iasip, actually funny shows.

rick and morty just isn't funny, it's just entertaining.

objectively the only correct ranking

I agree. I haven't laughed out loud to any rick and morty episode, but I still find it entertaining

Yeah I actually laughed at Rick desperately backtracking. I feel like its the writers trying to be funny for shock laughs and le edgy main characters

Was this another episode written by a femnazi? It did not seem like it.

I have developed a newfound respect for Rick & Morty... but maybe that's just what (((they))) wanted me to do... Hmmm... Really gets my portals gunning.

Correct order. Sadly only 1 was above average, season 3 as a whole has been much worse than 1 and 2.

I see more people sucking this show's cock here than almost anywhere else though.
And honestly, most of the hate the show gets here is due to fanbois being rabid retards who tote it as a literal greatest thing ever, when it's basically just a cartoon for fedora tipping, neck bearded atheists who think mild humor is ABSOLUTELY MINDBLOWINGLY HILLARIOUSLY AMAZAZING!!!!

that shit get's annoying, man. Just enjoy the fucking show and let it be. Don't shill so fucking hard all the god damned time.

>Every season has 2 bad episodes.
I think that's exactly when I stopped watching season 2, two episodes in, so I guess that's my loss.

>most of the hate the show gets here is due to
most of the hate the show gets here is due to Justin Roiland shitposting about his own show.

>having the stones to mention Israel in anything but a shining positive tone.
Implying shows would mention Israel in "shining positive tone"? When would that ever happen? Maybe NCIS when they had that that Jewish bitch?
Much more edgy would be saying that Palestinians are basically savages who are less than human, so even in the slightest initiation of force justifies any reign of terror Israelis might inflict for self-defense.

He shit in the room so Noob Noob wouldn't have to go to his hellhouse of horror you fucking idiot

it certainly used all their terms
>heroes of color
>triggered
>diverse
>men AND women

Are you retarded? If that were true then why would he have the Noob Noob room at the end?

What's a funny part from A show?

...and they were all used sarcastically

do frenchies put the x on the end too or is that just in cajun country?

U can't call the show bad and you cant call the show the greatest

The show is okay... FOR YOU (lol an oldfag meme btw) but that isn't allowed on the autism board is it, allowing something to be just okay

are you sure about that?

It felt like it to me. And they killed three of them just to avoid Rick.

Sure thing (((user)))

>getting cucked by 1 million ants

;^)))))))))) hello /leftypol/

i know blacks that have gotten cucked
(by me)

What do you think about the theory that this season is showing the backstory of Evil Morty?

Despite the digits, I think someone is over thinking a cartoon with multiple scat jokes per episode.

Something I can actually agree on.

So far I'd say those first four episodes are as good as Season 1's first four. Season 2's are the best.

>check
>episode 5 was Get Schwifty

ah yes..

>reddit 2deep theories
this is why the fanbase of the show is fucking cancer
maybe it's just comedy show with literally no consequences and plays everything for laughs? you know, like it has been for 2 seasons now

>t. family member of some Palestinian boy who throws rocks at Israeli soldiers or attacks them with a knife and gets a bullet to the head.
Reminder that most people who protest Israel basically hate the fact that Israel subjects a people who are basically savages, and not because Jews control everything.

2>4>3>1
anything else is reddit

A Rickle In Time > Pilot = The Rickshank Rickdemption
Lawnmower Dog > Mortynight Run > Rickmancing The Stone
Auto Erotic Assimilation > Pickle Rick > Anatomy Park
Total Rickall > M. Night Shaym-Aliens > Vindicators 3

>casual conversation about the overarching storyline
>this is why the fanbase of the show is fucking cancer
eh it's more that you're a tryhard contrarian faggot that should kys
>maybe it's just comedy show with literally no consequences and plays everything for laughs?
maybe it's been very clearly both. You're gay as shit dude.

>what the fuck was the point of that israel scene

Rick is woke to the JQ

only the rickshank redemption was good.

and it was written by mike mcmahan, who wrote several good episodes in season 1 and two.

episodes 2 ,3 were pretty bad for rick and morty episodes. they're definitely in the worst 10% or worst 20% of rick and morty episodes.
each almost as bad as interdimensional cable 2.

episode 4 was better than episodes 2 and 3 but still quite a subpar rick and morty episode.

at least 60% of rick and morty episodes are better than episode 4 of season 3.

Your standard for "good" is rather low

Do you enjoy Family Guy also?

correct

>Your standard for "good" is rather low
name 15 better scifi comedy cartoons for adults
>Do you enjoy Family Guy also?
how young are you that you think stressing how much you don't enjoy schlock makes you cool? DAE genre theory?

>name 15 better scifi comedy cartoons for adults
Eleven episodes of S1
Fuck if I can be bothered to remember specific names, but I think we can find 4 good eps in S2 too

Season 3 has been nothing but lazy dude reference lmao so far, with surface level jokes. Episode 1 was great but I think it's mostly because they had it planned ever since they finished S2.

>how young are you that you think stressing how much you don't enjoy schlock makes you cool?
How young are you to enjoy schlock just because it shares a name with a much better show?